Categories > Original > Romance > My Behest

Hot Stuff

by bambi4real 0 reviews

(M/M slash) rated for future chapters. This is a story of unrequited love, and not always wanting what you have. Rayne Phelps may be unattainable but Edward Mason never said he didn't live with his...

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-03-06 - Updated: 2006-03-07 - 1087 words

0Unrated
"Warrrrrddd!"

Oh gosh! I smacked my forehead. There is only one insane hyena that screeches my name like that...the indomitable Kara Melton.

"Ahhh snuckums! I missed you! Sooo cuuute!"

Yes, incase you hadn't noticed Kara tends to exaggerate and over emphasize everything. For some godforsaken reason she thinks I'm the bee's knees and has to hug and smother me every time she sees me. I don't think I have ever seen the girl upset or depressed.

"Kara I think the kid's got to breath now." Colin interjected prying her death grip from my neck.

"But he's sooo adorable. I just can't stand it!" Kara gasped clapping her hands together.

For all her excessiveness Kara isn't a bad sort. She's about 5'9" with wavy brown hair. I say brown because her hair is such a plain brown that to call it auburn or brunette would be to confess to being color blind. Her eyes are also an unremarkable muddy brown. In fact, the only remarkable thing about Kara is the Cindy Crawford beauty mark above her lip. Don't ask what twist of fate decreed such an ironic after thought.

"Hey Kara. How's it going doll."

I call her doll because it makes her happy and I'm just that nice a guy.

"Don't encourage her, Ward. If you guys are done with the make out session lets get us to Papa's, I'm starved." Colin moaned.

Colin is always hungry it is like an inside joke with us. He eats enough to feed the entire football team and doesn't gain an ounce. His six pack being his pride and joy. Papa's is the major after school hangout joint.

With that we all clambered into Colin's car joking and talking about our day. As we drove up to Papa's, I spotted Rayne's Mitsubishi Spider. Forgive me for sounding like a red blooded male but she is fucking sweet. I practically had orgasms picturing Rayne's slender fingers gently caressing her hard leather wheel.

"Oh oh. Seems like the jerk posse beat us her." Kara interrupted my fantasy. She didn't like Rayne and his group for some reason she never told us about.

"It's alright, there's room enough for all in there and I am not letting any jock stop me from eating." Colin said as he stepped purposefully out of the car. I followed suit more anxious to see Rayne than eat anything.

As we entered the sound of raucous laughter assaulted our ears. Rayne and his group were deeply entrenched in a window booth being obnoxiously loud. Colin led us to a booth right across from them. Subconsciously catering to my obsession? Maybe. As soon as we sat down the waitress came over to take our drink order and leave. Colin and Kara were deep in conversation about some big news story from CNN. I couldn't be bothered. Politics wasn't my thing and as far as I was concerned it didn't interfere in my life. Rayne Phelps was another proposition altogether. He had his hand wrapped around some brainless floozy from the cheerleading squad. His hand gently massaging her shoulders as my greedy eyes lapped it up. I wanted to claw her eyes out. Just then something obscured my view. Adjusting my eyes I was confronted with the smirking mug of Christian Holt. Eeck! I shuddered involuntarily. The guy was creepy. His smirk transformed into a glare as he stared right at me. It was like he knew what I had been thinking. As I watched in horrified fascination he silently mouthed 'I'm going to get you'. I wrenched my gaze quickly. Now I really did it. Christian the Pit-bull had noticed me staring at Rayne Phelps.

"Hey Ward, are you okay man?" Colin asked concern evident as he brushed a hank of hair off my forehead.

"Y-yeah. I gotta go to the bathroom one sec." I muttered making a mad dash for the bathroom in back. I needed to be alone to get myself together.

Thank God there was no one in there. I quickly splashed some cold water on my hot cheeks and stared at my face in the mirror. It wasn't that pitiful a sight. Strawberry blonde hair that reached to just above my collar framed a heart shaped face. My bangs had a habit of obscuring my jade eyes. I was told that they looked exotic with their almond shape that tipped up slightly at the corners by none other than Colin if you would believe that. My nose was straight and tipped up at the end giving me a very gamine look. Yeah overall I would say I wasn't that bad, I just needed to fill out a little and grow pass my 5'3" threshold. A guy can always dream.

My flushed cheeks were back to their pasty untanned white again time for me to return before Colin came looking for me. As I turned from the mirror to leave, someone grabbed my arm and shoved me against the sinks. I was flush with a hard broad chest, I wasn't complaining. That is until I looked up and met the smoldering grey eyes of Christian Holt. My heart skipped a beat and had I already had my drink, I would have pissed myself already. I was that freaked.

"Hey there." Alright now, I know the dumb fuck could be a little more original but who am I to point it out when for all intents and purposes he's about to pulverize my effeminate ass.

I don't say a word my eyes widen in fear.

"What's your name shorty? What cat's got your tongue?" He sneers as I continue to stare at a loss for words. I'm not sure if responding at this point is wise or silence foolhardy.

His hot breath is fanning my lashes softly as he waits for my reaction. I must admit he does smell good.

"E-Edward...sir." Dolt! I mentally smack my head. Sir? What were you thinking Edward I berate myself.

"Ahh. Edward. You don't mind if I call you Eddy do you...Mr. Ed." For all his hotness Christian is turning out to be rather uncreative in my humble opinion.

"I noticed you eyeing Rayne earlier. Figured we needed to have a little chat. See Rayne boy is rather big on privacy and having a squirt like you watching his every move is going to get uncomfortable. Now me on the other hand...I let it all hang out." He leered as he leaned in close totally invading my personal space.
Sign up to rate and review this story