Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honey, New York Isn't Big Enough For All Of Us

I Hate The Ending Myself, But It Started With An Alright Scene

by notxokayx15 2 reviews

movie run-in?!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-09-09 - Updated: 2008-09-09 - 540 words

0Unrated
Caroline's POV
About ten minutes to eight, I saw a familiar face walk into the theater. He looked as hot as ever. He looked around and when he spotted me, he smiled, and started walking towards me. "Hey." he said when he reached the table I was sitting at.

"Hi." I blushed. Stop! the voice in my head screamed, YOU DON'T LIKE HIM! HE HURT YOU!Oh yeah...he did. "What do you want?" I scowled and looked around for something to throw at him if he acted like an asshole. That popcorn machine looks nice...

"Caroline," Billy sighed, "I-I'm sorry. I k-know what I did was h-horrible..."

"You got that right." I scoffed.

He continued, "B-but y-you're so amazing and when I l-left you it was the biggest mistake of my l-life. I-I love you C-Carrie..." he darted his eyes away from me to try and hide the tears, "B-but I understand i-if you ne-never forgive me..."

He went to walk away, but I couldn't let him. At least not without stating my mind first. So I grabbed his arm and pulled him into me. I looked him straight in the eye and we were so close our noses almost touched. "Billy, you fucking KILLED me inside! I loved you and gave you everything and you just fucking left me!"

His eyes glistened. "I love you. I j-just was an a-asshole back then...I didn't k-know much you really meant to me until I l-lost you." he managed to choke out.

He quickly closed the distance between us and wrapped his arms around my waist. All the old emotions of love and trust came back and I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. His tongue grazed my lower lip asking for entrance. "OH YEAH CAROLINE! YOU'RE REALLY SICK!" I heard someone yell.

I quickly pulled away to see Frankie's eyes full of tears. Before I could say anything, he ran out of the theater and down the street. I looked around to see Meg, Katie, Mikey, and Gerard staring at me in shock, but Meghan and Katie also looked disappointed. Great one Caroline, YOU FUCKED UP AGAIN! I glanced at Billy to see he still had his arm wrapped securely around my waist. My eyes began to fill with water as I pushed him away and ran out the door. I had to find Frankie.

Meghan's POV
Caroline was too upset when she saw Frank to have had this been her fault. So, I walked up to Billy and slapped him across the face, "YOU SON OF A BITCH! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I screamed at him, "EVERYTHING WAS FINE AND THEN YOU DECIDED TO COME BACK! FUCK YOU BILLY!"

I went to slap him again, but Mikey wrapped his arms around me and held me back. He rested his head on my shoulder and whispered, "Leave him. He isn't worth your time."

I sighed and retreated with the everyone to head back to the apartment and wait for Caroline and Frank, but not with out giving Billy the finger on the way out

----------
[/Sorry its not
like verrryyyy
long but school sucks
I'll try to post more
as soon as I can
Sign up to rate and review this story