Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Celebrity Love

Fast Friends

by doyleangel 1 review

Emma and Ryan become fast friends

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-10 - Updated: 2008-09-10 - 1044 words - Complete

0Unrated
SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY GUYS, BUT HERE IT IS, THE NEW CHAPTER. DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW


Emma looked away from Pete to the boy standing next to him. He was taller than her, but not by a whole lot. It was dark in the bar, but she could tell that he had brown hair that was kind of shaggy, but still nice. She could also tell immediately that he was Ryan Ross. She was a huge fan of Panic at the Disco, but she didn't want to make a fool of herself. She glanced down and saw his hand sticking out and placed her hand in his.
"Hi, I'm Emma."
Ryan smiled. "I only caught the last bit of your song Emma, but from what I heard, you were amazing."
Emma felt herself blush. She was never one to take a compliment without it happening.
"Thank you. I had fun."
Emma saw Pete move and turned towards him. He was pulling his sidekick out of his hoodie pocket. "Let me get your number. That way we can set up a time for you to come into the studio. Hear a little more of what your voice is like."
"Ok, it's 291-555-6873. It's my cell phone. It's the only number I have."
"Great." He smiled at her. "Well, I have to go do my "thing" and mingle. I'll talk to you two later." And with that, Pete left, leaving Emma standing there with Ryan. She smiled at him and he smiled back. She didn't really know what to do or say, but luckily Ryan spoke first.
"So, Emma. How long have you been singing for?"
Emma thought for a second. "Hmmm, I guess about 6 years now. I took some lessons when I was younger, but the teacher told me I didn't need them, that I was a natural. I started singing choir in college and from there did a couple of musicals. I haven't really done anything professional wise. Just mostly fun."
"Yeah, I know what you mean. I just started singing for fun, but I'm not the best singer. I write lyrics mostly."
Emma looked down for a second before looking back up at him. "You write amazing lyrics."
Ryan laughed slightly. "So, you know who I am then huh?"
Emma blushed again. "Yeah, I do. I'm a big fan of you guys. I think your music is amazing."
Ryan smiled. "Well thank you. It never gets old hearing someone likes your stuff. What's your favorite song?"
Emma thought for a second. "You know...it's a four way tie. I'd have to go with Northern Downpour, But It's Better If I Do, She Had the World, and Behind the Sea."
Emma watched Ryan's face as she said the last one, and could tell he was shocked by that one.
"Behind the Sea huh? I don't think anyone has ever named that as their favorite song. Not that I've heard anyway."
Emma leaned back against the wall, feeling more comfortable with him with every passing second. "Well, I like the way you sing. It's different from Brendon and it works so well with that song. I don't know, I was pulled in the first time I heard it."
Ryan's face lit up with a smile at her answer. "Wow, I don't even know what to say to that besides thank you."
Emma laughed a little bit and smiled back at him. They stayed in that spot until the bar lights came on, telling everyone it was time to leave. Ryan turned his head to look around and she did the same so she could see what the bar actually looked like. She spotted Pete sitting in a booth in the corner or the bar. He looked up at them and waved them over. Emma followed slightly behind Ryan, sitting down next to him on the side booth.
"Hey guys, did you have fun tonight?" Pete asked.
"Eh, not anymore than usual in this dump," Ryan joked.
"Haha, you're funny," Pete joked back. "Emma let me introduce you to our friends. This guy across from me is Patrick, next to him is Brendon, here on the other side of me is Spencer, and that's Joe and Andy. Guys, this is Emma. She was the last contestant in the contest. The one with the amazing voice."
Emma looked down and blushed. "Come on, your embarassing me."
"No, it wath fantathtic." Emma looked in the direction of the voice and saw that it was Joe who was talking to her. She also noticed that he had a slight lisp, which was adorable.
"Well, thank you Joe."
"Hey Patrick," Pete said, causing Emma to look at him. "I'm going to have Emma come into the studio in the next couple of days to hear more of her sound. I'm thinking of signing her. You wanna join?"
"Yeah, just let me know when."
Just then the door of the bar opened and a tall blonde walked into the bar. She looked around until she finally spotted everyone in the corner and started walking towards them. She felt Ryan shift next to and then saw him stand up. He stepped over her and walked over to the blonde.
"Hey, sorry I'm late," she said. "My gig ran longer than I thought and then traffic was crazy." He then wrapped her arms around Ryan's neck and pulled his head down to kiss him.
"Thats ok baby. We were just talking. I want you to meet someone. Pete is thinking about signing her to the label. This is Emma. Emma, this is Keltie, my girlfriend."
Emma smiled up at the blonde. "It's nice to meet you Keltie."
Keltie smiled back at her. "You too, Emma."
Keltie and Ryan sat down and the group continued to talk for another half an hour before Emma said she had to go home before she passed out on the couch. Everyone decided they should leave and get some rest as well. Emma grabbed a cab and headed home, wondering what the next few days would bring.



HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE NEW CHAPTER. PLEASE REVIEW AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. I'D LIKE TO GET 3 REVIEW BEFORE I POST THE NEXT CHAPTER...SHOW SOME LOVE
Sign up to rate and review this story