Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts >

Headstrong

by RenValentine 0 reviews

Saïx is Xemnas' closest follower...How close? We'll see

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Saix,Xemnas - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-10 - Updated: 2008-09-10 - 474 words

0Unrated
Kingdom Hearts Drabble:ACT I
Head Strong
Xemnas stood at the Altar of Naught, gazing into that which he had worked for years to achieve. His eyes betrayed not a thing about his mood at the time, in fact, he looked like he was about to cry. But then again, he always looked like that. Nearby stood the most loyal member of the Organization; Saïx. The lycan studied his Superior’s posture intently, as if waiting for the right time to attack, or rather, present.
“Ahem, sir…” he quietly attempted to attain Xemnas’ attention. The Superior turned.
“Yes, Saïx?” came the even reply. Saïx held a medium-sized box, covered in velvet and no doubt lined in satin, by the look of it. The silver-haired man now seemed a bit more interested than if he was just humoring the other.
“I wanted to give this to you,” was all Saïx could manage. He extended the box to his leader who took it gently, opening it ever-so-slowly. His eyes lit up.
“Oh my,” he breathed. The stones in the necklace glittered within their thousands of delicately carved facets. The center stone was the most impressive, however. It was shaped in an elegant oval pattern and seemed to glow with a light all its own. Saïx moved closer to his Superior to gauge the man’s reaction. Xemnas’ ’sad’ gaze lifted to the wolf man’s face and his gratitude was voiced in volumes within the glittering of the sunset orbs.
“May I?” the number seven member offered.
“That would be…lovely,” replied the other. Saïx used utmost care and reverence removing the necklace and then, with a light, delicate touch, eased it about the Superior’s tanned throat and clasped it under his hair. What Saïx did next would have gotten any other member destroyed. While he was still behind the other, he reached around and unzipped the man’s jacket, allowing the lovely piece of jewelry to sit on his skin. The Superior shivered as the cold gems and silver contacted the warm flesh of his throat and chest. The two stood for several long minutes, simply listening to the opposite’s breath. Finally, Xemnas turned to Saïx and, without warning, laid into him with a wild smacker of a kiss. They both hit the ground and Xemnas wasn’t letting up. He ran his hands through the other’s silky hair. Saïx, for his part, was stroking the Superiors back, urging him on. When Xemnas was satisfied with himself, he pulled away and sat up on Saïx’s waist, hands on the other’s chest. The necklace dangled from the unzipped ’V’ of his jacket.
“If I had a heart,” he said to the large man underneath him, “I would give it to you.”
Sign up to rate and review this story