Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts >

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

by RenValentine 0 reviews

When Riku meets Roxas face to face, he doesn't like what he sees...Or feels.

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Riku,Roxas,Sora - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-10 - Updated: 2008-09-10 - 306 words

0Unrated
Kingdom Hearts Drabble:ACT II
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
Riku was alone on the small island that he and Kairi and Sora used to play on. He sat, with his legs dangling over the water, watching the approaching storm. The sound of footsteps behind him told him of the approach of another living soul.
“Hey,” came the greeting. Riku turned, alerted that the voice didn’t sound like Sora or Kairi. The kid was blonde and just a tad taller than Sora by Riku’s estimation. His hair was swept up in a silly wave-spike manner. His blue eyes shown with a mischief that Sora’s could never seem to hold.
“You’re Riku, aren’t you?” inquired. Riku nodded.
“And you?”
“Roxas.”
Riku slid off the branch and offered a hand. Instead of taking it, Roxas ‘parried’ it and tackled the silver-haired boy to the sand.
“You don’t recognize me?” Roxas snarled.
“Skyscraper of Memory,” Riku managed, “Yeah, I do…But who are you?”
“I’m Sora’s Nobody,” Roxas replied. Riku continued to struggle.
“Just ‘cause you’re his Nobody, doesn’t give you the right to do THIS!” Riku sputtered indignantly.
“Oh he’s here,” Roxas assured him, “I just wanted to see what you’re like. That’s all.”
“You’re not like him,” Riku commented.
“And YOU’RE not like HIM,” Roxas retorted. With that, his ‘image’ faded, giving way to Sora.
“Sora, are you back with me, man?”
“I think so, yeah…” the brunette replied, laying his head on Riku’s chest.
“What did he mean by ‘him’?” Riku questioned.
“Axel.”
As if on queue, thunder crashed and the sky opened up on the two boys. Instantly drenched to the skin, Sora began to shiver. Riku put his arms around him but neither moved.
“I love you…You Sora.”
Sign up to rate and review this story