Categories > Original > Drama > What's Hysterical mean?

What's Hysterical mean?

by luvflippy 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-08-27 - Updated: 2008-08-28 - 342 words

0Unrated
"Once again you failed!" Lauren's Mother yelled. Lauren sat on the couch and read the 1.5 at the top of her report card. She sighed at the fact her mother thought she could do better.

"I don' know it! It's too damn hard!" She screamed.

"Studying is the key!" spat back.

"Maybe if you'd help me..."

"You know I have work!"

"Poor excuse for a no!"

Her mother sighed and pressed her index and thumb against her temples.

"Maybe you need a tutor," Dilan said stepping into the room, "I know a guy."

"Butt out!" Lauren said.

"Maybe thats what you need." Her mom said. "How soon can you have 'em?"

*

Lauren slid down in her seat as the doorbell rang.

"That should be your tutor!" Her mother said walking towards the door.

"Kill me..." Lauren mumbled.

Her mother opened the door and stepped in a slightly fit, tall, Puerto Rican. Not what Lauren was expecting. She immediately jumped up.

"Maldice, Niza para encontrarle!" She stepped up in front of her Mom and shook his hand.

"Hi, I'm Gabriel." He said.

"You guys can sit on the couch and study," Lauren's Mom smiled and walked back into the kitchen.

"So we've got a lot to work on..." Gabriel said gesturing to her.

"Oh...Oh! I'm Lauren," She answered sitting down.

"What do you want to work on?"

"There are a lot of things I would like to work on with you. How about 2 base!"

"Uhh...is that even appropriate?"

"You tell me..." she smirked.

Gabriel coughed and grabbed a textbook off the table. For an hour he tried to ignore the fact that all Lauren wanted to do was dirty talk him. It wasn't that he didn't find her attractive, because from the time he met her he thought she was pretty attractive, in fact it was hard not to notice her simple features. Features that he'd only seen once before, the type that made him feel so... But he knew he was there to help her. Besides he'd see her in school...
Sign up to rate and review this story