Categories > Books > Harry Potter > CyberTech

Diagon Alley

by Gunblade

Ginny and Ami take Kyte to Diagon Alley.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2008-09-11 - Updated: 2008-09-12 - 2473 words

?Blocked
CyberTech

Chapter 4 Diagon Alley

Kyte returned home after kicking the crap out of a small army, groaning in exhaustion he stripped to his black boxers and slid into bed. Today had been very tiring, but very interesting, he found a sister, and now she was sleeping peacefully in the next room. He smiled, at least he found someone worth his love and protection. Tyde had just finished the distortion field modifications so now no one of magic will be able to get passed the lobby without authorisation, and they will not be able to teleport in or out either, or hit the building with spells.

He wondered why the death eaters attacked twice in one day. He suspected the second attack, which was conveniently Snake-Faced bastard free was to see whether he would show up or not, probably hoping it was just luck for Cybex to turn up before. However, Voldemorts minions were not so lucky, as they got the shit beat out of them, and slaughtered.

He sighed as he closed his eyes drifting off to sleep when a knock on his door disturbed him, sighing he called out. “Come in,” and the door opened by itself. Ami nervously walked in, the door closing itself behind her. She wore cute blue pyjama and looked really sweet standing there looking nervous, though she looked like she had been crying.

“I-I can’t sleep,” she whispered sadly. “I-I think its only really just sank in,” she continued looking down towards her small bare feet. “I-I feel sick… they-they hurt my brother…”

“Shh, come here,” he replied sitting up revealing his muscular chest, her eyes widened in horror noticing his many scars, though walked slowly to him. He pulled her caringly into his arms, pulling the covers back she slid in and he covered them both hugging his sister tightly as they lay and she started silently sobbing. He stroked his fingers gently through her hair as her fingers pulled into his back pulling him to her as tightly as she could, feeling his warm body.

“I-I don’t ever want t-to-to loose you again,” she cried in such pain it broke his heart.

He kissed her head. “I won’t ever leave you if you won’t leave me, I promise with my heart and soul.”

“I promise I won’t ever leave you,” she replied with conviction, sniffling a little as she lightened her hold on him, pulling back to look into his eyes she smiled sadly with a few tears still in her eyes. She then on instinct leaned towards him and her lips touched his, gently kissing, he returned the kiss. She slowly slid her tongue in tasting his, their eyes closed as the kiss deepened. They were kissing with all of the love and compassion they could, Amis’ hands feeling the muscles on his back lustfully.

They soon however pulled back from the kiss gasping for breath, breathing hard looking into each other’s shocked eyes. “I-I, um…” stuttered Ami, she knew what they did was wrong but she wanted to do it again and more, she wants him. “Make love to me,” she suddenly whispered shocking them both.

“B-but we’re twins,” he replied reasonably; however, his member did not seem to share his minds morals as it lightly stiffened.

“I-I don’t care,” she replied defiantly. “I-I want you to be my first, I want you to enjoy me, and to enjoy you,” she added, her left hand sliding down his strong back around to his stomach and slid into the front of his boxers, her small fingers wrapping around his large stiffening penis. Her heart seemed to pound loudly in her chest as they both leaned in, lips touching, they kissed, licking each other’s tongues. Kytes’ hands sliding down Amis’ back reaching her firm bum, squeezing it tight, she squeeze him harder as she gently started pumping it getting a pleasant groan from her brother, smiling lightly against his lips.

She relented her tight grip on him; leaving his lips she kissed down his jaw and neck, sliding further, she kissed his muscular chest, moving her hand from his boxers. She carried on down, knowing what she planned to do is wrong but could not help herself as the covers slid off behind her and she slid her brothers boxers off, eyes widening at the huge penis as it sprang free. She then moved her mouth down kissing the tip, liking that it made her twin moan, she flicked the tip with her tongue tasting him. Her heartbeat rose, she felt herself shaking with fear and nerves. However, she slid it in her mouth, Kyte groaned as she sucked hard, moving her head up and down on him.

He then stopped her pulling her up to look at him. “W-we shouldn’t be doing this,” he whispered sadly. “You’re my sister and I’ll always be here for you, but we shouldn’t be making love.”

Amanda sighed sadly and nodded. “I know,” she replied sounding a little ashamed she looked back at his throbbing member in her hand, she just quickly slid as much as she could in her mouth for a second, sucking hard, and licking the tip roughly with her tongue before sucking up and off. Looking back at her brother she smiled as she slid up his body bringing the covers over them and snuggled on top of him, safely in his arms. “I’m sorry,” she whispered. “C-can I at least share y-your bed occasionally, I feel so safe with you.”

Kyte smiled and nodded, kissing her nose. “Of course sis, anytime.”

“Thanks,” she replied kissing his lips gently for a second. “Oh, by the way, you taste nice down there,” she giggled, embarrassed.

Kyte blushed. “Have you done that before because you’re really excellent,” he replied impishly.

She shook her head blushing. “No, I told you I’m a virgin. Though I’ve made love with Ginny, neither of us has found a nice enough guy to be with.”

“You’ve been sleeping with Ginny?” he asked in shock.

Ami blushed deeply. “Yeah, we were, um… we were just curious when I was fourteen, she was thirteen and we were fooling around and enjoyed ourselves so much we do it regularly. She likes you, you should go for her, she’s lovely and got a nice pair of tits,” she giggled as he blushed brightly.

“We’ll see what happens sis,” he chuckled stroking her hair, kissing her forehead he held her protectively. “Goodnight.”

“Goodnight,” she replied snuggling tighter to him, their eyes drifting closed they soon fell to the world of dreams.

0oo00oo0

The next morning was a little surprising it was not too weird between Kyte and Ami. In fact, they just pretended it never happened. However, Kyte wondered why he felt bad for not having sex with his sister, but shrugged it off as him being a pervert.

After they dressed and ate breakfast with Ginny, Tyde took the girls, to show them how to accomplish their new jobs, show them around, and introduce them to a few other scientists.

While the girls were, being shown around Kyte snuck off to his secret lab with plenty of work to accomplish to keep his promise to Ami and help stop Voldemort. He was busy for the next week, the weekend approached fast. He had gotten to know his sister and Ginny fairly well in their spare time, and Ginny more while he was actually doing official work.

Ami has been a little worried about her brother; he keeps disappearing at the oddest moments. However, in happier news, she noted in the wizarding newspapers Cybex has been taking care of all the death eater attacks on muggles, but what is annoying, the British ministry has been condemning his actions as murder. However, most of the wizarding civilians do not seem to care what the ministry says as someone is taking care of the death eating fools.

Amanda was a little surprised none of the Order had came to try to take them back yet. It made her wonder what Dumbledore was up too, she knew he is still alive since the papers would have reported his death if he passed.

Ginny was beyond confused, her parents had not even tried to come and get her either, not that she would leave, she gets to spend plenty of time with Kyte. She also enjoyed her work, she gets to see and even try loads of fun new stuff. However, she knew that probably would not last and wondered what Dumbledore was up too.

Kyte enjoyed a good laugh though when Ami told him about a prophesy where she is supposed to defeat Voldemort with some kind of power he knows not, which gave him a sneaky idea. He had no faith in a prophesy, it seemed quite lame really that the wizards are such weaklings they relayed on a baby to rid them of Voldemort.

It is a Sunday and Kyte thought it would be useful to buy loads of books on magic so he knows what he is up against. Therefore, Ami and Ginny took him to Diagon Alley where he changed some muggle money into these interesting gold coins. Ami and Ginny used magic to shrink all of the bags of books and they just left the shop when a surprised voice called.

“Amanda, Ginny,” she called and over rushed, Hermione Granger.

“Oh, hey Hermione,” grinned Ami, happy to see one of their friends.

“What are you guys doing here?” she asked, blushing as her eyes drifted over Kyte.

“Just shopping for some books,” replied Ginny.

“So what have you been doing?” she asked in wonder. “Dumbledores’ been driving us all crazy,” she added rolling her eyes. “They’ve been trying to apparate and portkey into CyberTech but they keep bouncing back.”

Kyte burst out laughing. “Ha, my desertion fields doing its job then, did they not consider using the front door?”

Hermione shrugged. “I don’t think so,” she agreed wondering what a distortion field is but decided to ask another day. “Dumbledore keeps going on about Amanda not being safe with you,” she laughed. “I don’t think his brain works right anymore.”

“Yeah, if he can’t get to us what makes him think Voldemort can?” asked Amanda amusedly. “So what are you doing here?” she continued to change the subject.

Hermione rolled her eyes. “I’ve been ordered here to watch out for death eater attacks, supposedly Snape said since the death eaters keep getting slaughtered by that muggle Cybex when they attack the muggles he’s going to attack Diagon Alley,” she sighed shaking her head. “The stupid old man and ministry are condemning Cybex as a murderer. However, the muggleborns and Halfbloods just think of him as a soldier defending his people.”

“I would like to meet this guy,” interrupted Kyte with fake dreamy eyes. “I want to know how he built that mech.”

“Mech?” asked Ginny looking confused.

“The battle robot,” informed Hermione knowingly, she gave Kyte a calculating look before shaking her head.

They were then interrupted from their conversation by many popping noises, about forty death eaters appeared. Kyte quickly pushed the three girls out of the way, into the doorway of a shop as many panicked shoppers ran around screaming for their lives while the laughing death eaters began their attack.

“Looks like Snape was right,” said Ami, very worried as she watched her brother pull two silver handguns from his coat.

“Whatever,” he mumbled as he shot down two death eaters. The girls all looked at the death munches before looking back for Kyte.

“Where’d he go?” asked Hermione worriedly when they noticed he had disappeared.

“I don’t know,” replied Ami looking around worriedly for her brother, she stepped out of hiding ignoring Hermiones’ and Ginnys’ frantic calls she pulled out her wand. Suddenly her eyes widened in horror as a familiar green beam headed her way, she was frozen, frightened to the spot, she closed her eyes tight. It was the end, she is a gonna. However, she did not feel it hit; she is alive isn’t she? On the other hand, maybe she is dead? In heaven? Everything had gone silent.

Ami opened her eyes, they widened further at the sight, with his back to her stood a silver and red armoured warrior. She startled since this time he had two huge strips like complicated designed engines on his back like wings. The whole of Diagon Alley was at a stand still all staring at the warrior in awe, the death eaters even behind their masks looked beyond scared.

Cybex pulled the two huge red guns out of the holsters, aiming them at the death eaters, they subconsciously stepped back, and he fired. Two blasts smashed through three death eaters and they fell to the ground, toasted, dead. Cybex turned his head slightly; Ami could see her reflection in his tinted visor.

“Stay back,” he said in a mechanical voice before turning back to his enemy. Ami gulped and slowly walked back where Hermione and Ginny pulled her into the doorway.

Cybex then blasted off with blue energy bursting out of his engine wings, re-holstered his guns and pulled back his right arm, swinging it forward, a red curved blade whipped out, smashing down five death eaters, retracting. The death eaters started screaming in fright and running for their lives as Cybex’s blade soared towards them again, some having enough sense to apparate away, the others died. Cybex then glanced Ami before flying away at speed.

“Kyte!” shouted Ami in panic as she along with Ginny and Hermione looked for him ten minuets later.

“Ami!” a familiar voice called. She span around to see her brother grinning sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head.

“Kyte!” she reprimanded angrily before running and jumping into his arms. “Don’t ever worry me like that again,” she demanded smacking his shoulder as she left his arms, some tears leaking from her eyes.

He wiped away her tears with his thumb and kissed her forehead smiling. “I’m sorry I worried you,” he said looking ashamed. “I, err got knocked out,” he lied impishly. “What happened?” he asked faking curiosity, as he looked around.

“C-Cybex saved us,” interrupted Ginny with a smile, thankful he is safe, wishing she could have jumped into his arms too. “He is so cool,” she added with a dreamy expression.

“Well we should get going encase more of those murderers show up,” he replied reasonably. Therefore they said bye to Hermione and quickly left before the Order arrived to cause them grief and bother.

T.B.C…
Sign up to rate and review this story