Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Light and Dark

Chapter 18

by disturbedangel6 2 reviews

Matt is really annoying her...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-09-11 - Updated: 2008-09-12 - 674 words - Complete

0Unrated
Shit, shit, shit, shit! I’m running late to school. I hate running late. I don’t wanna go all the way to the front office and get a late pass! As I hurried down the hallway with my converses making squeaky noises in the silence, I didn’t notice that Matt was leaning onto the lockers. When I did, I cursed myself for not noticing. I went to the other side of the hallway to keep my distance from him but the hallway was narrow since it was the science block.

Abruptly Matt grabbed the front of my peach colours shirt and pushed my back on the locker.

I winced at the pain.

“Melody, how lovely to see you honey.” He smiled like there was nothing wrong.

“What do you want?” I winced again and tried to straighten my back.

“Oh nothing really…” he looked around the room as it was some form of his act and looked back at me. “It’s just that I’m getting really tired of your happily little romance thing with that faggot. I’m really not enjoying it you know.” He pressed his lips together.

“Well what do you want me to do about it?” I said and rolled my eyes.

“Oh maybe you should break up with him… you know, say you’re not interested in him anymore.”

“Well too bad, I love him and wont ever lose interest in him.” I frowned at him.

“Well too bad, if you don’t do it then things that you don’t wanna happen will happen.”

“What?” I hit my fist on his chest. “You’re crazy.”

“That’s what they all say.” He smirked. “I’m serious. Don’t think your cute little boyfriend will save you. If I don’t see you two over in a week, well… lets just say you’ll be punished.” He winked and shoved me back.

I grimaced at the pain.

“Tsk, tsk, class time honey.” He ran off.

“Son of a bitch.” I groaned and stumbled into the toilet to fix myself up.





“Hey Mel, are you okay?” Gerard asked when I stumbled like a crippled old person to our sitting ground.

“Yea, just fell a couple of steps in the morning.” I lied.

I wasn’t going to tell Matt’s pathetic warning about us. He can’t even do anything; he won’t even have the guts to do that.

“Oh ok.” He nodded then pulled out a bar of chocolate. “Want it? Mum thinks I love chocolate.”

“Please!” I grabbed it off him.

As I was eating the bar of chocolate and enjoying every moment of it, an orange paper appeared in my view. I looked up and saw Frank holding it. “What’s this for?”

“Information about our gig! It’s in 9 days!” he seemed really excited. “It’s gonna be so huge! I swear! Maybe we might be signed to a famous label!”

“Naww.” I took the paper and looked at it. “You know I wouldn’t miss it for a thing.” I grinned at him.

“Yay! I feel loved!” he grinned back.

“It’s not you Frank dude, its me. She wants to see her sexy boyfriend perform and sing for her.” Gerard winked at me. “And see me sweat.”

I elbowed his ribs. “Shut up!”

Everyone laughed at us.

“Well,” I whispered in his ear, “If you impress me enough then maybe you’ll need to buy those condoms for after the gig.” I watched his face turn to shock.

He looked at me, “You’re kidding me!”

“No I’m not.”

“Really?”

I nodded.

“Oh my god!” he stood up and jumped around then sat back down. “Don’t worry sugar I’ll impress you enough.”

I giggled. I think I was ready to give myself to him. Nine days…






Yay!
Lol sorry for like the LONG wait haha
My social and love life is getting in the way!
Grrrr....
And sorry for the shortness....
I didnt have time haha
REVIEW?
Sign up to rate and review this story