Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Light and Dark

Chapter 19

by disturbedangel6 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-09-17 - Updated: 2008-09-17 - 427 words - Complete

0Unrated
I sighed with a groan and threw my phone onto my bed. It was another message from Matt, the message said something about giving me a last chance to dump Gerard because its been a week and I haven't broken up with Gerard and that things that I didn't want to happen would happen. 'Life will never be the same... well that's if you survive.' He wrote. Whatever. He can't do anything and if he does I know Gerard will stop him. Another beep came from my phone. I groaned and grabbed it. 'Yay our gig is in 2 days!' it was from Frank. I chuckled. The gig that they all been waiting for is in the day after tomorrow.

"Knock knock." I heard Gerard say from the other side of the door.

"Come in." I said gleefully.

He jumped into my room with a big bouquet of different types of flowers. "Hey sweet cheeks." He kissed me and handed me the flowers.

"Awww," I took a sniff. "They smell so beautiful."

He grinned that cute grin. "I'm glad."

I giggled. "I miss you." I pouted.

I haven't seen him for days because of his band practise. He's been so busy with the band but always had time to call me at night. Late night calls. Haha.

"Naww," he hugged me. "I'm sorry babe, just wait until the gig is over I'll spend each waking moment with you," he kissed me.



I couldn't stop yawning that morning as we helped the boys with their musical instruments into the van. It was the day of the gig and the boys were excited. I was excited too, not only because of the whole feeling of a gig but also what will happen after the gig... me giving myself to him for the first time. I sighed dreamily at that thought.

"No sleeping sweet cheeks." Gerard slapped my butt.

"Shut up! I'd rather be sleeping." I yawned.

"Nawww you can sleep after the gig." He pat my back.

"That aint gonna happen, you know we got a date after that." I winked at him.

"You don't have to." He looked at me with sympathy. "We'll do it when you're not tired."

"No, I'm not tired. I'm up for it." I grinned.

He chuckled. "If you say so."

I was confident that I was ready to have sex with him and after all these months together it seems worth it. I can't wait for the gig amd beyond it!





hahahaha.
Hmmm....
You guys will be disappointed in me. Its short!
Sign up to rate and review this story