Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Hunters Guild

Fingers

by Gunblade

Fingers

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Ginny,Harry - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2008-09-12 - Updated: 2008-09-12 - 2735 words

?Blocked
Hunters Guild

Chapter 4 Fingers

Reign sighed shaking his head as he entered his room, closing and sealing the door behind him. His room he thought was quite nice with a huge four-poster bed; he dropped his coat onto the chest of draws and pulled his gun belt off dropping them on top of his coat. He pulled his boots off along with his trousers, socks, and tee shirt, only leaving his black boxers he slid into his warm bed and fell into a peaceful sleep.

In the next room three girls, Hermione, Ginny and June sat around in their pyjamas, Hermiones’ blue, Ginnys’ red and Junes’ green. “Hermione,” moaned June. “You have to dump that bastard before he does something stupid,” she reprimanded.

“I know,” she replied hanging her head in shame. “But how, he’ll just be a nightmare,” she whined sadly.

“Well we told you not to go out with him,” said Ginny, annoyed.

“Yeah, you’ll just have to tell him to get lost,” answered June with a huge grin.

“That wont go down too well,” she worried. “What if he doesn’t accept no for an answer?”

“Reign will kick his ass,” suggested Ginny, amused, as if she wanted to see that.

“Oh, talking about Reign, how was that kiss Ginny?” mocked June, Hermione glad for the change in subject but was interested herself.

Ginny sighed dreamily with a light blush. “The best, like lightning coercing from his lips through mine, lighting every inch of my body,” she said smiling shyly.

June grinned. “You’re lucky, I kinda wish he weren’t my brother so I could have a go,” she blushed at her honesty. “Why don’t you knock next door and see if he was serious about that offer to fool around?”

Ginny blushed brightly. “I-I can’t do that,” she gasped out; though she wanted to she is to shy to be that open and upfront.

“Go on,” piped in Hermione smirking. “I want to know whether he was being truthful when he said his thingies big.”

The three girls blushed, giggling. “Yeah, we know you want to,” agreed June smugly.

Ginny shook her head embarrassedly. “I-I can’t do that,” she replied blushing.

June laughed. “Then you’ll have to make do with your fingers forever,” she mocked.

Ginny blushed brighter. “Its not like you’ve had sex before,” she teased right back.

June blushed too. “So, my fingers are very nice thank you,” she grinned impishly.

“Augh,” moaned Ginny. “You’ve been fingering yourself while sharing a bed with me?” she moaned all three girls blushing and giggling.

June then grinned at Ginny knowingly. “So, a girl has got to settle her urges, and I know you’ve been playing with yourself in bed with me, I’m not stupid.”

Ginny blushed. “Reign was right, humans are perverts.”

“You girls are disgusting,” interrupted Hermione half-heartedly.

“Like we haven’t heard you panting away on your bed,” mocked June sheepishly grinning.

Hermione blushed while June and Ginny giggled at her. “So, I wasn’t doing it while in bed with one of you two.”

The two shrugged blushing, and then June got a crafty gleam in her eyes. “Maybe we should finger each other then,” she suggested amusedly to Ginny.

Ginny, though blushing also got a wicked gleam in her eyes looking at June. “I’ll have to agree, your fingers will probably get me off quicker,” she said sliding her hand on to Junes’ thigh slowly stroking it higher, nearer to her friends’ crutch, surprised June actually let her get that far. She then did what she thought she would not have the guts to, slid her hand around, and squeezed her crutch, only mildly surprised that June was actually wet. She removed her hand then grinned impishly at her blushing friend. “I can’t believe you let me do that,” she replied blushing.

June shrugged blushing. “I just wanted to see how far you would go.”

“You two are perverts,” interrupted Hermione as she got off the bed blushing and climbed into the spare bed. “I’m going to sleep before you two end up doing things I don’t need to watch,” she added closing her eyes.

June and Ginny looked at each other snickering before they climbed into bed together and shut the light off. Both girls hands wandering, however, not to themselves but to each other, sliding them down the front of each others pyjama bottom, feeling the others hairs as their fingers slid in to get to work, very enjoyable work as they panted lightly, not missing the light sounds already coming from Hermiones’ bed.

Reign woke the next morning feeling refreshed he strapped on his gun belt with wand and guns, still only wearing boxers he exited his room in search of the shower. He was surprised to see, Ron in the hall having an argument with the three fully dressed girls from next door.

“This is your doing isn’t it June,” demanded Ron angrily. “You never wanted me and Hermione to be going out in the first place.”

“Of course not,” she agreed heatedly. “You’re not good enough for her. You’ve done nothing but treat her like she belongs to you,” she glared.

“Well of course she does,” he retorted enraged, clenching his fists. “She’s ‘MY’ girlfriend!”

“‘EX’-girlfriend,” corrected Ginny smugly.

“Shut up, bitch,” he retorted raising his fist to strike his sister.

“Do that and you’ll find yourself with a one way ticket to hell!” growled Reign from behind, they all looked at him, seeing pure untapped rage blazing furry in his green eyes. Ron lowered his fist gulping and moving away. The girls however were now checking out the near naked boys well toned muscular body, taking note of the very large bulge at the front of his boxers.

“This is your fault!” the idiot boy suddenly yelled. “I’m going to have Dumbledore fire you to, I’ll tell him you… um… raped Ginny and she’s to scared to tell on you.”

Reign stepped forward as the girls gasped in disgust, the young Hunters eyes flashed red. “Tell what you like little boy,” he growled in disgust. “But Dumbledores’ not stupid, he’ll know your lying the moment you walk into the room with him, even before you speak, you sick jealous little bastard. I expect you to leave this house within ten minuets; I find you’re unsafe to have near my sisters.” Ron stood shaking in fear for a moment. “NOW GET OUT!” he roared and Ron jumped back and ran down the hall out of sight.

Reign sighed as he turned to the girls a grin spreading to his lips. “What the fucks his problem?” he asked the wide-eyed staring girls.

They just stared at him dumbly for a moment. “Well look who the Guild keep sending, hot, nice, powerful young men with jobs and plenty of money,” said June suddenly, internally scolding herself for thinking of him with pervy thoughts again.

“The first was a woman,” he corrected for her keeping back his blush.

June rolled her eyes smirking. “Whatever, anyway why are you walking around near naked, you’re probably turning Ginny and Hermione on.” Reign blushed lightly, however, Ginny and Hermione lit up like Christmas trees. Though June was glad she had almost told him he is turning her on too, she shook her head clear of those thoughts embarrassedly.

“Well I was looking for the shower,” he answered, grinning impishly.

“Oh,” she replied. “Well there’s one just up the hall and round the corner, or you could use mine,” she said gesturing her room.

“Cool, thanks,” he said grinning sheepishly as he entered her room shutting them out.

“Hey, Gin, why don’t you go join him?” suggested June cheekily.

Ginny smiled amusedly and shook her head. “Because I’m sure he wouldn’t appreciate my spying on him.”

Suddenly they jumped when his voice came from the other side of the door. “Yes I would,” he chuckled while Ginny blushed brightly and June and Hermione snickered. “Well are you coming?” he added after a moment.

“Go on, Gin,” whispered June grinning amusedly she opened the door and shoved her red haired friend in closing the door behind her giggling. “Well come on Hermione, let go get breakfast,” she added grabbing her friends hand and pulling her to the kitchen, they were surprised to see Ron still there whining to his parents.

“But mum, he did!” the idiot boy was whining.

“Stop your lies Ronald!” his mum demanded angrily. “I’m sick and tired of your crap; I don’t blame Hermione for dropping you!”

“Ron, Reign told you to leave!” interrupted June glaring daggers.

“What? Why?” interrupted Lily.

“Because that bastard was going to punch Ginny,” she replied angrily.

Lily and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley looked at the boy as he paled, staring daggers of rage. “How dare you Ronald!” his mother screeched. “Right, I’ve had enough of your crap, get out, and go home!”

“B-but mum!” he retorted angrily. “That bastard threatened me… all those bastard Hunters threatened me, thinking they can come near my girlfriend or sister!”

“Get out of my house!” screamed June suddenly, wand drawn she fired a sickening green cures that smashed into him and huge bat bogies started crawling out of his nose and Ron started screaming as they attacked him. “You stay away from Ginny and Hermione or I’ll do worse next time you fucking freak!” she roared enraged as he ran screaming from the room.

“Hey who hit Ron with bat bogies?” asked Roger as he walked in from the way Ron ran.

They all ignored him. “Where is Ginny, dears?” asked Mrs. Weasley to the two girls kindly.

“Oh, um she’s just using the shower,” answered June with a small smile.

In said shower, Ginny and Reign were totally naked, the water splashing over their bodies, Ginny had melted into his arms, her small firm breasts, a couple of hand falls each and little stiff pink nipples pressed against his strong chest. Reign was leaning down to her, his lips on hers, their tongues gently brushing, and a light blush on her cheeks. His hands gently caressing Ginnys’ soft, tight butt, her arms around his waste holding him tight to her, she could feel his large stiffening penis pushed up against her softly toned stomach.

Ginny then slowly moved from Reigns’ lips to his jaw, working her way down his chin and neck to his collarbone, getting a soft groan. She moved slowly lower, kissing his chest, glancing down at his huge member with her chocolate brown eyes as she moved lower with her kisses until she was kneeling before him. Her lips nervously brushed the tip of the now rock solid member getting a groan of enjoyment from the silver haired young man, she flicked the tip with her tongue tasting it and liking the taste, she licked a bit rougher. Slowly engulfing the tip into her mouth, sucking hard he moaned and grunted his pleasure as she slowly moved her head, his member too much to take fully into her mouth, it filled her.

She took the base of his member into her fingers holding it tight as she pumped it in her mouth, sucking as firmly as she could manage, tasting him, enjoying every second, her tongue lashing against the tip. Reign panted and moaned louder the longer and faster she went, she sucked for what might have been ten minutes or maybe ten hours when he exploded in noise, holding her hair, pushing her head slightly tighter into him. She was quite surprised to feel and taste his seed shooting into her mouth but on instinct swallowed the warm creamy substance, enjoying every drop. She slid up off his penis blushing as she licked the last few drops from him, she slowly stood, licking her lips clean.

Ginny looked Reign in the face and smiled sheepishly, he just grinned at her, his lips brushing her nose, kissing the tip, and he worked down to her lips, kissing his way down her jaw. His mouth came to her right breast, he took it in his hand along with the other in his other hand, gently squeezing, and she gasped softly with a longing moan. He tweaked her nipples gently with his forefingers and thumbs, she groaned, lifting her head up, letting the warm water of the shower splash her face, her eyes closed.

The red haired girl gasped in when she felt Reigns’ tongue flick her left nipple before letting out her breath steadily. He then carefully licked her right nipple getting a similar reaction before taking in her right nipple fully tasting while Ginny moaned in enjoyment. He tasted each of her perky little nipples several times while Ginnys’ breathing became ragged before he started kissing down her beautiful body, kissing her inner thighs as he knelt, tasting some of the juices flowing down her legs from her beautiful slit. Her orange-red hairs only above her entrance just how he preferred, he kissed directly between her legs, she let out soft whimpering impatient sound so he carefully slid his tongue in, drinking from her as he suckled, she squealed a little in joy, grabbing his head pulling him tighter to herself.

He tasted her for several minutes before she started thrusting her hips against his mouth and tongue, her moans and groans getting louder and more frantic, her fingers now gripping his hair tightly as he brought her to a climax. He felt her vagina tighten on his tongue and an extra gush of juices as she bucked harder screaming out, thankful for silencing charms. She slowed down her bucking, her breathing deep, some exhaustion taking hold as he drank up before he slowly moved up her body, his tongue slipping out and sliding up her body until he reached her lips, she captured his, kissing with all the passion they could manage, drinking from each other.

Reign then lifted her, pinning her gently against the shower wall, she felt his solid member on her small slit, she looked into his eyes and smiled lightly, capturing his lips with hers again. She gasped in pain and excitement against his lips as she felt him slowly enter. He held her thighs, her legs dangling; her back pushed up against the wall, her arms loosely around his neck. They kissed deeply, Ginny whimpering in pain but content and wanting to have it all. She gasped out again in pain, pulling back from his lips, gasping for breath, her breasts heaving, she looked down, noting he was half way in and blood leaked from her, she held him tight.

“W-we can stop if you want,” he breathed out to her, noticing the pained look on her pretty freckled face.

Ginny shook her head. “No-no,” she gasped out. “I-I want this, I want to feel it all,” she smiled with a light blush.

“Y-you sure?” he asked worriedly. She just nodded and pulled his lips back to hers, her tongue entering his mouth. He slid his member in a little further, groaning in a bit of pain himself. He slowly started pumping, working his penis deeper into her tightness as she groaned out, and starting to get a feel for the pleasure. It took a while but he soon had it fully and deeply inside her as he continued pumping, they groaned and moaned together all kissing forgotten, hugging tight, their heads on each other shoulders, Ginnys’ legs still dangling, her small toes twitching in pleasure. He pumped her harder and faster, both crying out in excitement.

They continued, Reign pumping and Ginny riding her hips for a time when the red haired girl squealed out loudly, her legs twitching out straight, stretching her toes. Reign feeling her climax let go, groaning out he shot his hot seed deep inside her, pumping it all in while his lover squirmed in his arms before he stopped and she collapse, exhausted in his strong arms, holding him tight. He felt her vagina suctioning and clamping on his penis, sucking up all of his seed as they stayed, content and well satisfied under the spray of the shower.

T.B.C…
Sign up to rate and review this story