Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Hunters Guild

Aaoely

by Gunblade 1 review

A death eater tries to kidnap Rose.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-09-12 - Updated: 2008-09-12 - 1709 words

3Original
Hunters Guild

Chapter 5 Aaoely

Reign fully dressed, wearing his usual black with red coat and Ginny wearing a blue dress and white trainers after their shower together walked into the kitchen together, the red head girl a little awkwardly, though hid it well. They spotted Mr. and Mrs. Weasley with Mr. and Mrs Potter, Roger, June, Rose and Hermione sitting around the breakfast bar, the two sat down with them sighing.

“Good morning dears,” greeted Mrs. Weasley with a motherly smile. “Would you like some breakfast?” she asked getting up eagerly.

“Yes please Mrs. Weasley,” answered Reign at the same time Ginny answered. “Yes please mum.” Therefore, Mrs. Weasley smiled and put on some bacon, eggs, and sausages. Reign did not miss his parents beyond nervousness and uncomfortably shifting in their seats, however, he just pretended he did not notice.

“Mr. Ryudo,” said Mr. Weasley gaining his attention.

“No need for the whole mister bit, just Ryudo will do,” he smiled at the man.

Mr. Weasley gave a small smile back. “Well I must apologise for my youngest sons’ behaviour,” he sighed. “It seems all I do as of late is apologising for him.”

Reign gave a small understanding smile. “Please don’t worry about it, you don’t have to apologise for him, he has his own mind.”

Mr. Weasley nodded with a sigh. “I don’t know what’s got into him, he’s always being so jealous, even when nobodies done anything to be jealous off.”

“It’s because he’s lazy,” interrupted Ginny. “He’s jealous of everybody else for working hard.”

“Here you go, dears,” smiled Mrs. Weasley laying down a plate each of sausage, egg, bacon, toast and beans for Ginny and Reign and they began to eat as the woman regained her seat.

“Oh mum, when are we going to get our Hogwarts things?” asked June suddenly. “Those death eaters yesterday messed with our shopping.”

Lily shrugged nervously. “Um, I don’t know,” she replied. “Dumbledore said we should go soon since the death eaters shouldn’t attack Diagon Alley again so soon.”

“Today will be best if everybody is agreeable,” interrupted Reign nonchalant as he ate.

“Today’s okay for me,” agreed June to some nods from the others. They spoke relatively little during breakfast and soon everyone was ready and exiting the floo into Fred and George’s joke shop. “So did you two do it?” whispered June to Ginny eagerly as she, Ginny and Hermione lagged back a bit, and all they got was a glassy-eyed smile from the red haired cutie. “So you did?” she continued getting a short embarrassed nod.

“So is he massive like he said?” asked Hermione hurriedly as they walked a little way behind the others.

Ginny smiled dreamily. “Massive,” she agreed with a nod. “I’m still sore,” she commented.

June and Hermione giggled as Ginny blushed brightly. “So you enjoyed it then?” smirked June amusedly, she really should not be so interested but could not help herself. Ginny just nodded her smile widening.

“Hey hurry up you three!” called Reign from the door where he held little Rose’s hand smiling amusedly at the three girls.

“Sorry,” they replied sheepishly rushing over and following them out, only mildly curious how the Weasley twins fix up their shop so quick. The street was a different matter as people were still using their magic to fix the place up. They walked and talked as they went about their shopping, buying robes, potions supplies and books, they had just gotten Rose’s wand and exited the store when the little girl yelped when a disgusting looking man grinning widely snatched her from Reigns’ hand.

“I’ll be honoured above all others’,” he laughed as they disappeared in a blue light, the others started yelling in panic, however, Reign just placed his right hand into his coat, pulling out a large silver handgun he pointed it at where the man disappeared.

Suddenly Rose and the man reappeared, the handgun touching the mans head, he looked beyond shocked. Reign narrowed his eyes growling angrily. “I don’t think hell honours anyone,” he replied pulling the trigger, the gun exploded, blasting the man, blood splattered behind him as he collapsed to the ground, dead.

Rose stared up at him in shock with teary eyes before she ran into his arms, holding on tight; Reign picked her up and put his gun away. “What happened?” asked a shocked Lily as she rushed closer to the pair, checking over her little girl.

“Reverses portkey,” he replied tapping the little gold bracelet around Rose’s wrist. “If anyone but I creates a portkey or apparate June or Rose well except for their own; the bracelet returns them.”

“You just killed him,” commented James looking down, digested at the dead man, a few passer-by’s had also stopped to stare at the dead man.

Reign shrugged nonchalant. “So, no freak pureblood will get away with trying to take my little sister,” was all he replied, then frowned in thought as he looked at his quivering teary eyed little sister and smiled kissing her check. “Aaoely!” he called and in a flash of yellow light, a beautiful small young yellow and platinum phoenix appeared before them. Rose gazed at the bird with glassy eyes. Reign placed the girl on her feet as the bird sung a courageous song before landing on the girls shoulder, Rose immediately started stroking it smiling.

“She likes you,” he commented proudly. “Aaoely, how would you like to stay with my little sister Rose?” he asked and the bird gave a soft note of consent. “There you are… you’ll have a friend for life with her,” he smiled kindly at his awed little sister.

Rose looked up with wide surprised eyes. “R-really?” she asked hopefully, Reign nodded. “S-she’ll stay with me?” she asked to clarify. Reign nodded again and so did Aaoely. “Thank you,” she said hugging her brother, careful not to dislodge Aaoely, smiling as she pulled back, stroking her new companion.

“Well shall we get out of here?” he suggested smiling kindly at everyone and they all nodded uneasily. Soon they returned to Potter manor, Hermione, June and Ginny entered Junes’ room to put their things away, closing the door.

“I want details,” interrupted Hermione eagerly.

“What?” asked Ginny nervously.

“Come on, how was it with Reign, how big is he?” she asked with a grin. “That bulge in his boxers makes me think it’s very big.”

Ginny blushed, noting her two friends eager expressions. “Well, its huge, I mean it hurt like hell getting it in,” she sighed dreamily slumping onto the bed. “But once it was, wow, it felt perfect.”

“Well are you going to spend the night with him?” she asked interestedly.

Ginny blushed but nodded with a smile. “Yeah, he invited me to, and I said I will,” she sighed dreamily barely able to wait.

Meanwhile at the Hunters Guild…

“Augh!” moaned Tyde as she sat eating lunch alone in the near empty cafeteria. “I’m soooo board, where’s Reign when I need him?” she asked herself when she finished the last of her meal. She stood up, growling. “Aha, I know, I’ll go and find him, hehe!” she chimed loudly in triumph running from the cafeteria.

Back at Potter Manor Reign was talking with Sirius in the lounge when he shivered.

“What’s wrong?” the man asked the silver haired young man a little worriedly, noticing him shiver.

Reign shook his head clear. “I don’t know,” he replied worriedly. “But it feels like a tidal wave is coming,” he replied scratching the back of his head in confusion before shrugging. “Well what were you saying about that Snape prat?”

“Oh yeah, the arrogant prat was saying at yesterdays’ meeting that Voldemorts putting more effort into taking either June, Rose or Roger,” he said angrily. “Apparently Voldemort thinks that if he has either Rose or Roger, June will turn herself into him to get them back,” he said disgusted at that. “And the bastard greasy cunt looked and sounded like he couldn’t wait for Voldemort to get one, you should keep an eye on him, I don’t trust him at all.”

Reign growled. “I haven’t met the bastard yet and I can tell he can’t be trusted,” he replied angrily. “So what proof is there that he can?”

Sirius groaned rolling his eyes. “I dunno, Dumbledore says he trusts him and has a reason but won’t tell anybody else.”

“And you just take the old mans word?” he asked disgusted at the thought.

“Well there’s not exactly anything we can do about it,” he retorted defensively.

“Yes there is,” retorted Reign defiantly. “If everybody demands to know this proof he’ll have no choice.”

The older man snorted amusedly. “Most of the Order will not even consider it, they all trust in Dumbledore unconditionally,” he said rolling his eyes. “Anyway the old man won’t tell us even if we do demand it, he’ll say ‘I trust Severus’,” he mocked. “And then he’ll skirt around the subject as if that’s a real reason.”

Reign shook his head wrinkling his nose. “That’s bloody stupid. Anyway, even if he has a good reason, from my reports Snape should not be teaching at a school, he’s still a murderer.”

Sirius nodded in disgust. “I know, I swear they’re screwing each other,” they laughed for a minuet before Sirius went serious, pun intended. “Um, do you know why the Guild took you?” he asked a little nervously.

Reign looked surprised and shrugged. “They found out I wasn’t treated right, that’s what they do, they find unappreciated kids and give them hope, and a future… don’t ask me how they find out.”

Sirius coughed nervously. “I’m your godfather, and I was worried about you, so I told them,” he just blurted out nervously shocking the young man. “The Guild Master saved my life once and we stayed in contact, I wanted you to be sent sooner, but he said you weren’t ready.”

T.B.C…
Sign up to rate and review this story