Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Bite Me

07. Plan B

by WaYcEsTisLoVe 3 reviews

This is the last chapter before we find out Brendon's true aims, as I'm sure most of you are trying to guess. *cough* XxIceCreamHeadachexX *cough*

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Horror,Romance - Published: 2008-09-12 - Updated: 2008-09-12 - 466 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Does everyone know what to do?" Patrick asked, looking around the group.

Everyone gave some sort of approval except for Joe, who's face donned the now signature look of confusion.

There was a group groan as the others realized everything would have to be re-explained.

"What don't you understand, Joe?" I asked kindly.

I had taken it upon myself to explain things to Joe so the others wouldn't do it unkindly.

"I get that you and Ray are going to stage a fight and everything, but... what I don't understand is how that's going to attract Beckett and his cronies. I have a feeling he has more pressing things to worry about than a stupid street fight."

The group went silent as they considered this.

I caught on to what Joe meant first.

"You know, Joe? You're completely right. We'd have to make sure something about the fight would draw his attention."

Patrick's face lit up with the no doubt wonderful plan that had just popped into his head.

"The blood of an Edora has a much stronger scent than that of regular humans."

"Thanks for that little tid-bit, Trick, but what does that have to do with anything?" Andy snapped.

Before he could continue, Pete spoke out for the first time that night.

"No! Abso-fucking-lutely not, Pat."

There was a silence.

"What if there are street vamps in the area? Not to mention the will power of a little girl-"

"NOT LITTLE!"

"can't be very strong." He continued, ignoring Mickey.

More silence.

"Not happening! That would increase the chances of her getting hurt 10x."

"As charming as this one-sided conversation is, I think we'd all like to know what the HELL you're talking about!" I cut in.

I'm impatient.

Sue me.

"He wants you to cut yourself so the Dandies can smell you." Pete exclaimed, not sounding very happy about the idea.

"They already can."

The group spun around to see none other than Brendon Urie himself standing there.

Everyone snapped into defensive positions.

Brendon smirked before continuing.

"You guys need to lighten up. I'm not here to cause trouble. I want to help."

I shared a look with Pat which meant we were thinking the same thing.

We go for plan B.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know if anyone realized why I called it plan B. It's a thing I have with one of my friends. I refer to Brendon Urie as B, so I thought it would be a cool play on letters.

Once again, this chapter is dedicated to the lovely ladies who reviewed for me: xoconverse, XxIceCreamHeadachexX (dude, your penname is so long! you got a shorter name I can call you?), and Ashley_Renee.

I love you girls so much, and you are the reason I haven't completely abandoned this story! =D
Sign up to rate and review this story