Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Bite Me

09. Um... I ran out of chapter titles

by WaYcEsTisLoVe 1 review

I'm expecting a lot of gasps from this chapter, so don't let me down!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-09-14 - Updated: 2008-09-14 - 677 words - Complete

0Unrated
After we had gotten a good distance from the group, I pulled away from Brendon and looked at him questioningly.

"Do we actually have a plan, or are we making this up as we go along?"

"Bit of both, actually." He chuckled a bit. "Tell me something."

I nodded for him to continue.

"Why were you so willing to come with me? Not that I'm complaining." He added quickly.

"I've always been good at reading people; it's one of the gifts of being an Edora. The second you stopped advancing on me in the alley, I knew you had no orginal intention of hurting me. Ryan's demeanor was very similar to your own, a side affect of being such close friends, I'm sure, but Mike had honestly wanted to hurt me, which I'm sure you could tell. That's not to mention the look on your face during the brawl when you were ordered to enthrall me."

A mischievious smirk covered his face and his eyebrows rose.

"How do you know it wasn't just because I was attracted to you?"

"Are you admitting to being attracted to me, Mr. Urie?" I asked coyly.

"Not at all. I'm merely suggesting a hypothectical situation." He answered, smirk still intact.

"In that case-" though I didn't believe a word of it, "you just have this genuine aura of good about you. Even if you were attracted to me, which you claim you aren't, I wouldn't for a second have believed that was the only thing stopping you. You may act like a badass killer, but you're not fooling me."

"Ah. It seems nothing can get by you. If that's true, then I might as well just come out and admit that I am attracted to you."

I forcefully threw him up against the wall of the alley. He looked scared for a moment, as if he thought I might hurt him, but all fears vanished when I pressed my body tight against his.

"Since we're coming clean," I whispered, my lips touching his left ear lightly, "I should probably admit to liking you back." I pulled back slightly, as if to kiss him, then turned and continued down the alley.

"Fucking tease." I heard him mumble.

What the hell? It's in the plans anyway. I thought.

I turned around again and quickly pressed my lips to his, only lingering a moment before pulling away.

Ready to comtinue walking again, I turned on my heel, only to have his arms wrap around me and turn me toward him.

"You're not getting away with that." He growled huskily.

Next thing I knew, his lips were pressed bruisingly against mine, our tongues in heated battle.

My back hit the wall forcefully, causing a groan to reverbriate through our mouths.

"Brendon." I breathed when we had pulled away for air. His gorgeous brown eyes stared into mine, affection gleaming in them. "This is not the time or the place. We need to get to the mansion and plan our attack."

He looked disappointed, but nodded none-the-less.

"You're right. Now I hope you won't be angry, but there's really only one way to get you in there scot-free."

"And that is?" I asked, one eyebrow raised.

"I'll have to claim you to be my mate."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh snap! Will she agree?

At this point, I can barely keep track of all the amazing reviews I've been getting!

I've definitely got to give props to Headache (I find that nickname ironic since you definitely don't give me a headache) for reviewing, most times, twice a chapter. You've definitely helped fuel my updating.

Also, queenofsarcasm, I totally understanding what you mean about the parentals. My parents are hard-pressed to believe that I even know curse words.

And, I have decided to let out that I'm planning a sequel to this story! insert applause here Since there's only one chapter left- in addition to the fact that I completely unwittingly set it up- it doesn't quite feel complete. So expect the sequel a couple days after I post chapter 10.

~Dodger
Sign up to rate and review this story