Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

Spencer Did What?

by panic_at_the_disco 3 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2008-09-14 - Updated: 2008-09-14 - 675 words - Complete

0Unrated
I walked downstairs.

"Spenceeerrr," I slurred.

"What?" he asked.

"I want to meet this girlfriend you don't speak of," I asked.

"Ryan!!! I knew it was you," Spencer said running over to tackle Ryan.

"Sorrryyy," Ryan whined.

"You bitch!" Spencer said pretending to put a dagger through Ryan's heart.

"What's wrong about me knowing about this girlfriend?" I asked.

"He got her-" Jon started but then stopped. Wow, is my cousin having a baby?

"Shut up shut up!!" Spencer said running to Jon smacking him.

"You know I always thought I'd be the one to blab about her pregnancy but I didn't," Brendon said not noticing he just told me the big secret. Spencer's having a baby! I think.

"Brendon Boyd Fucking Urie, I'm going to kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Spencer yelled louder than anything I've ever heard him before. Yeah, he's having a kid.

"Spencer you're having a kid?" I asked.

"Yes and his girlfriend is pretty sure she's pregnant after about 8 positive home pregnancy tests," Ryan called before Spencer ran and squished him.

"So long for using protection," I snorted.

"Shut up Leigh," Spencer said. Not very cousin like of him.

"Sorry, so why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I don't want to be a bad romodel," he pouted, knowing that he hasn't fulfilled his destiny.

"You think just because you have a kid thats bad influence?" I asked.

"Yes, I don't want you to get ideas," he sighed.

"I'm not an ass," I chuckled along with Jon.

"This isn't a laughing matter Walker," Spencer snapped.

"Leigh if you break that rule I'm going to kill you," Brendon smiled.

"What rule?" I smiled back. Brendon frowned.

"Just promise you won't have sex until your 18," he smiled.

"I can't promise anything," I laughed.

"So are you guys going to get married?" I asked, "Because if the baby grows any bigger inside of her, it's going to be hard finding a dress."

"Yeah, we're thinking of December," Spencer said proudly.

"Congratulations," I said hugging Spencer.

"Thanks," he said.

"When can I meet her?" I asked.

"Next Saturday sound good?" he asked.

"Um actually, uh-" I started. I didn't know how to say that Kevin and I are going out for our 2 month anniversary.

"Plans with Kevin?" he asked. I nodded my head.

"Are you okay with Sunday?" he asked.

"Perfect!" I said.

"Well then all you have to know is that we've been dating for 4 months and her name is Amalea Stephen," Spencer said.

"I still can't believe you didn't tell me and you've been dating for 4 entire months," I said.

"Sorry," he answered weakly.

I walked upstairs and sat on my bed. I read a few books, and called Kevin, but the line was busy both times I had tried.

These were the times when I wished my boyfriend would pick up his damn cell phone. I didn't bother after the 2nd time. He's probably unpacking and stuff. I'll let him be.
I got my backpack organized for the first day of hell tomorrow. It kept me busy. My day was boring.

A 6PM The Academy is called to wish me good luck, but had to go and call Marie. Then at 8 PM Fall Out boy called to wish me good luck tomorrow.

At 9:00 I tried to settle in and sleep but I couldn't me being so restless at night, I called Kevin.
Ring. No answer. Ring. No answer. Ring.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Kevin?" I asked.

"Oh hi Leigh," he said, "What's wrong?"

"I can't sleep," I pouted.

"Neither can I," he said.

"Kevin, should we sign up for band?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, Al, you, and I, wait does Marie play anything?" he asked.

"Well I don't know," I said.

"We'll find out tomorrow," he said.

"I think I'll go to bed," I said yawning.

"Nighty night Leigh," Kevin said.

"See you tomorrow," I answered.

I hung up the phone, and pulled the plug so it could charge. I put my earphones into my ears, and fell asleep to the calming really loud music.
Sign up to rate and review this story