Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

School

by panic_at_the_disco 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2008-09-15 - Updated: 2008-09-15 - 2177 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke up to my cell phone ringing. Last night I put alarm settings onto my phone so at 6:30 AM I'd wake up. I woke up. I took a shower, and put on clothes. I don't have to wear those icky uniforms anymore, so I can express my style.

I found my new pants I brought with Marie a couple days ago. I also slipped on my new pair of vans that Brendon brought me at Kitson. Now the shirt I am wearing well it's weird. It's a plain white t-shirt with Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco and The Academy Is's signatures on them. It was a memory of them; they gave me for my first concert. Jealous much?

I called Marie; I needed to know her schedule.

"Marie," I called into the phone.

"What the hell," she said sleepily.

"What do you have first period," I asked.

"English," she sighed.

"Okay then meet me by my locker number 191, Kevin, Al and I have English with you," I said.

"Byee," she slurred.

"Bye, se you in an hour," I said.

"Whatt?!" she shrieked.

"It's 7:10," I said.

"Bye I have to get up," she said flipping her phone closed.

I walked downstairs to see the twins trying to pour milk into a bowl of Lucky Charms. I strode over and helped them.

At a quarter to 8, Brendon comes running down the stairs. He follows his smell into the kitchen where I'm currently burning toast.

"Phew, what's that smell, not stench?" he asks me.

"Toast," I said taking it out and throwing it into the garbage.

"That was gross," Brendon said referring to the black blob I plopped into the garbage,
As routine Brendon chugs half a bottle of orange juice, without using a cup might I add.

"How can you drink that," I said looking disgusted at the juice carton.

"Simple, you put this thing," he said pointing at the cartoon's tip, "And put it to your mouth, and swallow."

"Very funny," I said chewing on a muffin, which doesn't need to be toasted. I'm not a good cook.

"What time do you guys need to get to school?" Brendon asked.

"8:10 is when homeroom starts so let's get moving," I said looking at my cell phone. I slipped my phone into my pocket before we reached school grounds, so I could avoid trouble.

"Have a good day," Brendon smirked at me once we got to the front doors.

"I'll try," I smiled.

I walked into the front office, and smiled at the lady.

"May I help you?" she asked in her monotone old lady like voice.

"Yes, I'm Leigh Urie, and I was informed to get a slip at the front desk," I said politely. My rude arrogant voice wouldn't be a nice impression would it?

"Yes, here doll, take this slip, and make sure every teacher you have today signs it," she said hading me the paper.

"Thank you," I said making my way out of the office.

I took out my schedule and my other important information and went looking for my locker.

189, 190, 191. Found it. I opened the lock and put all my books into the locker. I looked around, but there were no signs of Marie, Kevin or Al yet. I continued putting my things away, when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I looked back, and I saw Kevin grinning at me. I jumped back, frightened.

"How could you be scared of me?" he asked.

"I'm not scared of you," I said hugging him.

"What locker number do you have?" I asked him.

"190," he said looking at his information papers.

"You're next to me," I said smiling. We got out several of the things we need for all our morning classes.

"Marie has English with us," I recalled.

"Good, I wonder if she has Gym with us too," he thought.

"I hope so," I smiled.

We sat on the floor for a couple minutes discussing school things, when Al comes jogging down the hall with his slip in his hand.

"Hi," I said to Al.

"HI," he said out of breath.

"Kevin and I were wondering if we should sign up for band," I said.

"Well, I don't know do they use guitars in this band?" he asked.

"Al you play 2 instruments not just the freaking guitar," Kevin said.

"I hate the trumpet," Al whined.

"Not as much as I hate the sax," Kevin said.

"Kevin you play the drums too, every band has drums," I said.

"Correction Leigh every band has a percussion not drums," he said.

"Same difference," I said sticking my tongue out at him like a baby.

"Does Marie play any instruments?" Al asked out of the blue.

"She's bound to, her brother plays at least 8," Kevin said exaggerating.

"I know for a fact that she plays guitar, because Ryan had taught her, but in band I don't know," I answered.

"Eh shut up Miss I play four instruments," Al said.

"It's not a big of a deal, I mean Brendon plays 9," I said.

"Oh well, so when does this start?" Al asked.

"Well I asked the geezer at the front desk, and she said it's every other day at lunch time for half an hour," I said.

"2 days a week, half an hour, I'm in," Kevin said.

"Same," Al said.

"Okay well we have to ask Marie, and by the way where is she?" I asked looking through the crowded halls.

Then I saw Marie walking down the hall with her books tucked under her right arm.

"Sorry guys, my mom couldn't drive me so my lazy ass brother had to drive and he picked me up late and junk," she said in one breath.

"Marie do you play an instrument?" Al wondered.

"Two actually, why?" she said.

"Well we were thinking about joining band," Kevin said.

"I play flute, in the band, already guys," she smiled.

"Yay! I play flute too, we're signing up," I smiled.

"What do you guys play?" she asked pointing her question to the guys.

"Along side the guitar I play the flipping trumpet," Al said in anger.

"I play the sax, but I play the drums better," Kevin said. He's grumpy.

"That's impressive," she said.

"What can we say New Jersey has a fantastic music scene," I said.

"Well we have to get to homeroom, see you in English Kevin," I said looking at the clock in the hall way.

He waved at us while we walked to our homeroom. Al and I walked into the classroom and gave our homeroom teacher our slips. He signed them and we went back with Marie to the back of the room.

"So how's the family?" I asked Al.

"Terrible, I have to do chores; my curfew is 9 on school days and 11 on weekends; and the worst part is they have a son in our grade and he's the captain of the football squad," Al said disgusted. Wow poor Al.

"Oh that must be Jake, remember Leigh the guy who was hitting on you at the park like 2 months ago?" Marie said.

"Yeah, what a whore," I snorted.

"I don't like him," Al whined like a 4 year old.

"I don't blame you," I laughed. The bell rang signaling that its time to move to our first period class. There we met up with Kevin who looked scared to enter the classroom.

The four of us stepped into the room, Marie and I took the first two desks into the room, while the boys sat behind us.

The teacher, Mr. Tetorilli asked the new kids to give him the slips.

Kevin, Al, another kid, and I stepped up and he signed the paper.

"Please introduce yourselves," he asked.

I started first, "I'm Ana Marie Leigh, call me Leigh, I'm originally from Hackensack, New Jersey, and I relocated to Las Vegas by force."

"I'm Kevin Mancy, call me whatever you want, preferably Kevin I'm also from Hackensack, and I moved here with my sister," Kevin said.

Next Al started to talk, "I'm Allen, call me Al," he smiled, "I'm from Hackensack, New Jersey and this is my first time I've gone to a regular school since I was in 3rd grade."

"If you're from Hackensack, New Jersey I 'm going to go crazy," the teacher said furiously.

"Sorry sir, I'm from Los Angeles," the other girl said nervously. Why was she so nervous? The other 3 of us were so cool, and handling the stares smoothly.

"What's your name?" the teacher asked.

"Janet," the girl said trying to conquer her fear of the wretched Mr. Tetorilli.

"Okay well find your seats and we'll begin today's lesson," Mr. Tetorilli started. He's rude.

"Attendance," he said making his way to his big desk, which his big ass sits on all day.

"Katrina Alabaster," he started.

"Here," she said from the back of the room.

"Janet Checks," he said in a very rude voice.

"Here," she murmured. He said about 11 more names.

"Kevin Mancy," he asked.

"Here," Kevin said, in an obviously tone. I mean we were just standing up there like 3 minutes ago. He said another 7 names.

"Miss Marie Ross," he said. Uh-oh.

"Here," she answered.

"Ah yes the famous Ryan Ross's sister, must be a pleasure having a rock star brother isn't it?" he asked.

"I suppose," she smiled.

"Allen Tye," Mr. Tortelli asked.

"Here," he sighed.

"Ah and who's this another Urie?" he asked.

"Yes," I said meekly.

"I don't remember Brendon saying much about a sister," that rude ass teacher said.

"My parents died in a car crash, and Brendon was nice enough to adopt me," I sighed.

"I'm keeping an eye on you rock star kids," he said pointing to Marie and me.

The class went silent, we all feared Mr. Tetorilli.

He taught the class some Shakespeare shit. But I basically doodled on my new notebook. Now it was filled with 'I heart Kevin' all over it. I knew plenty about books, no need to listen.
I left the class scared to death.

"Kevin I'm scared of him," I said pulling him into a tight hug.

"Don't worry he scared the living daylights out of me too," Kevin answered.

"PDA children," Al said talking like an old person.

"Oh that was funny, we should tell Marie about that," I said.

"What tell me," she asked.

"At lunch, next I have Math," I sighed.

"Bye Leigh, Al, Marie I have History," Kevin said waving into the direction of the history room.

"Shall we go to math?" I asked Al.

"I'll catch up with you guys after science," she waved. Al and I made our way to the math room, and sat down.

"Class, any new students please give me your slips," Mrs. Kepps asked us. Again Al, Janet, and I stood up and gave her our papers to sign. She didn't ask us to stand up and say names or anything; she went right to the lesson. She taught us this algebra thing, and I just continued doodling. I have a 98.3 average, I know what she's talking about upside down and backwards.

I walked outside the classroom and dropped my notebook.

Al picked it up, and read the cover. "He's pretty much heads over heels about you too," he smiled and headed towards his next class.

I walked around the corner to see Marie heading into our next class history.

In this class the teacher assigned seats. I sat next to Janet.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi, nice to meet you," she whispered back.

"Come sit with my friends and me at lunch," I insisted.

"Thanks," she said. I looked across the room to Marie, who was unfortunately escaping torture from Jake, the dumb ass jock. I can't believe that dumb butt hit on me. How disturbing.
The rest of the class I was silent. I actually listened because I liked History unlike every other class. I watched the clock for half the time, hoping I could see Kevin again soon.

Well I walked to the Science room. One more class and I see Kevin again. Woot Woot! I walked in and there weren't any desks. Shocker, indeed it was.

"Hello class, today we won't be needing desks, just a pen," she said in a calm tone. Hippie much?

I raised my hand, "Excuse me but what about paper?"

"Oh we don't use paper, we right on papyrus," she answered. I dropped my hand, and formed an 'o' with my mouth. She's a weird one. She took us outside to enjoy nature.

Yeah, nothing beats school grounds with the smell of urine floating from the boy's bathroom. After a while I was freaked out and, I grabbed my phone out and texted Kevin.

I feel the pain u went thro in science she scared the crap outa me 2. Xoxo
-Leigh


The bell rang signaling lunch. I walked inside to my locker.

I saw Kevin there, "Nice message," he answered.

"Shut up," I said grabbing his hand, which wasn't holding his lunch and headed to the cafeteria.
Sign up to rate and review this story