Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Bite Me

10. Bite Me (The End) [Pete Version]

by WaYcEsTisLoVe 2 reviews

This is the ending chapter, edited for Nami to end up with Pete.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-09-14 - Updated: 2008-09-14 - 1442 words

0Unrated
My jaw dropped.

"Do you have any idea how angry Beckett will get when he hears I'm in the mansion? Let alone playing the mate of his second-in-command!"

"That's the only way I can get you in without you ending up in his chambers. Do you WANT that to happen?"

"No, but there must be-"

"There isn't."

"Well... can't we-"

"He'll order your removal from the dungeons."

"What about-"

"He'll know you're disguised."

"Bren, he'll hurt you when he finds out. I can't let that happen." I grabbed his hand in mine to stop him from continuing down the alley.

He sighed and turned towards me, a look of absolute sadness on his face.

"I wouldn't be able to bear knowing that he had taken you. At least this way, you'll be safe."

My eyes teared up at this.

"But you won't." I whispered sadly.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him, stroking my hair affectionately.

"I'd rather you be safe than me. Not to mention, if anything happened to you, Pete would stake me, collect my ashes, have a dog eat them, then throw the dog into a river." He said, trying hard to lighten the mood.

He succeeded in doing so, causing me to let out a little laugh at how true it was.

"Why does he care so much?" I asked, the thought bouncing to the front of my mind for the first time in a few days.

"Have you not noticed?"

I shook my head, completely at a loss for an explanation.

"The guy is totally, uncontrallably in love with you, Nami. According to Beckett, he has been since he first saw you in the alley." He said it monotonously, hoping to lighten the blow of his comment.

It didn't work.

"WHAT?! What possible reason could he have for falling in love with me?! I barely know him!"

"Nami, calm dow-"

"I won't! How do you expect me to be okay with this?"

"I don't. You needed to know."

I looked at him before responding.

"Did I? Or did you want things to be weird between me and Pete so you wouldn't have any competition?"

He made no response, his gaze falling to the ground at his feet.

"That's what I thought."

Without a second glance, I turned on my heel with every intention of leaving him behind, when I slammed into someone.

"Are you going somewhere, love?"

My eyes widened at the familiar voice. Dandies surrounded me from every angle, blocking all possible exits. My mind froze as it landed on the only logical explanation. I turned back around to face Brendon, whose eyes were still on the ground.

"This was a trap?" I whispered, already knowing the answer.

My eyes filled to the brim with tears. I had truly trusted Brendon, though I had no reason to.

"Indeed it was. In fact, it worked so flawlessly that you were hand-delivered right to me."

I tried to hold the tears in my eyes back; showing weakness isn't smart around vampires.

"Oh look at that, Brendon. You seem to have broken her little heart."

Brendon raised his gaze, and I saw a malicious gleam in his eyes.

"What a shame." He said sarcastically.

"Don't patronize me, you sadistic bastard. At least I don't manipulate people." I spat, a fire blazing inside me.

The amused grin on his face disappeared and was replaced with an uncontrollable anger. He stepped forward threateningly, but I didn't flinch. He needed to know I wasn't afraid of him.

"Touch her, and face the consequences." A voice growled from behind him.

Brendon turned around to face Pete, who was seething.

I rushed forward, intent on reaching Pete, when two arms wrapped around me.

"Let her go!" Pete yelled.

"No, no I don't think I will. I like her just where she is." Beckett purred, nuzzling my neck for emphasis.

My eyes pleaded with Pete to help me; to do something- anything- to get me out of there.

"What do you want?" Pete growled, not liking the idea of bargaining with the other vampire.

"Oh, I already have what I want." Beckett answered, pulling me flush aginst him.

"You can't win, Pete." Brendon chuckled. "Just give up. Become one of us and every-"

Brendon's sentence was cut short by a fist to the face from Pete, knocking the younger vampire unconcious.

"God, he's fucking annoying." Pete said.

Due to his initial shock, I was able to worm out of Beckett's grip, and run into the waiting arms of Pete.

"Are you alright?" He asked frantically, searching me up and down for injuries.

"I'm fine, Pete." I answered, rolling my eyes with a smile.

"Is it possible for you to not act like a love-sick puppy, Pete? It's kind of gross." A voice said out of nowhere.

A glowing blue bullet whooshed past my head, and embedded itself in Mike, who collapsed to the ground, dead... again.

Mickey, Ray, and Patrick emerged from one end of the alley, tossing stakes left and right, taking down every Dandy in their path.

Andy and Joe came from the other end, Andy swinging his sword; Joe swinging his fist.

When all was done, only one Dandy remained standing.

Beckett was completely surrounded, and didn't like his odds.

"Um... sorry?" He tried, flinching when Pete exploded on him.

"SORRY?! YOU'RE SORRY?!? YOU NEARLY KILL ME, MY FRIENDS, AND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS 'SORRY'?!?!"

"Pete, please calm down. Everything's alright now." I soothed, placing my hand on his shoulder.

He seemed to remember exactly what he'd said, and his face went completely red.

Trying to make him less embarrassed, I changed the subject.

"Would you like to do the honours?" I asked, inclining my head in Beckett's direction.

An evil smile spread across his face as he nodded.

Pete slowly walked over to the vampire that was the reason for the nightmare he called his life.

"Before I kill you, I want you to know that I hate you. And I think you deserve a much more drawn out and painful death, but that isn't something I want to put Nami through."

With that said, Pete pulled a stake from his hoodie, and forced it through Beckett's chest.

Satisfied with this, Pete turned around, and I threw myself into his arms.

He sighed contentedly and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you." He breathed into my hair.

He then tensed up, not knowing how I'd react.

I pulled back slightly to look into his eyes, and that's all it took for me to realize that I loved him back.

"Pete." I whispered.

He opened one eye, still scared of my reaction.

"I love you too."

Without giving him time to reply, I pressed my lips against his, waiting no more than a second for him to respond.

"Uh... guys?"

I pulled back from Pete and looked over my shoulder at Patrick questioningly.

"Can we go home now?"

Everyone laughed at that, and Pete and I seperated entirely for the walk back to the Hideout.

~3rd Person PoV~
Brendon stirred slightly from his place on the ground, and his memory quickly caught up.

"Fuck, that guy can punch." He said, rubbing his cheek slightly and sitting up.

His eyes immediately took in the bodies lying around him; every one of them dead.

A horrified gasp left his lips as he recognized one of the bodies.

"Ryan?" He called, eyes welling with tears.

Brendon crawled his way over to the fallen vampire, reasting Ryan's head in his lap.

"Ryan, please wake up." He whimpered pleadingly, tapping his best friend's cheek.

The older vampire didn't stir.

Brendon let out a heartbreaking scream that echoed down the walls of the alley.

Sniffling, he reached into his pocket and pulled out his cellphone, intent on calling the only people who could help him get revenge on the Chicago hunters.

"H'lo?" The voice answered.

"It's Brendon."

"Oh, hey, man. What's up?"

"I need your help."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"They killed Ryan, Gerard. I need to make those bastards pay."

"We'll be there tomorrow." Gerard answered, hanging up immediately.

"Who was that, Gee?" Frank Iero asked, walking into the bedroom he and his boyfriend shared.

"Brendon. Pete and the others killed Ryan."

"Little Ryan?" He asked, completely shocked. "When do we leave?"

"Now."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was for the ever-lovely YuleShootYourEyesOut, who requested a pairing of Pete/Nami.

By-the-by, this is the chapter that the sequel will follow.

As in: Pete is with Nami, Ryan is dead, and Brendon has called in reinforcments.

I hope you liked!
Sign up to rate and review this story