Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thriller

Intro

by -ThisXSecretXNinja- 0 reviews

Pete's out again...and the rest of the gang is worried.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Published: 2008-09-14 - Updated: 2008-09-14 - 904 words - Complete

0Unrated
I watched her disappear that night into the land of shadows and darkness. A young girl; mortal. She'd venture out into the city, through the streets and alleyways swept with creatures of the night begging for a taste of pure mortal blood. I bear a grave hatred for the creatures that steal lives, simply for the satisfaction of drinking a filling meal...
And knowing that I'm one of them... it disgusts me. I disgust me. But I must embrace this being...and fight away the night parasites.
I have to get revenge on those who turned against me; those who walk the shadowed places, forgotten by the sun...but there is another thing I've found to be my purpose...and that's to protect the ones I love.


"Where has he gone?" boomed the loud voice of a small man as he woke in a panic to find that it was nearly morning and his vampire comrade was nowhere to be found. A slightly taller man stood beside him, glasses rimmed around his eyes, and a cross necklace wrapped around his neck. He spoke softly, "Patrick, do you think he went after her?"
A huge exhale came from the smaller man, Patrick, as he replied, "Again? Does he ever think before he just dashes off with out a single word? Jeez, he could at least leave a note or something..."
"Sure," the other man agreed, while adjusting his glasses.
"You should know by now that I have reasons for keeping my whereabouts silent," a worn voice sounded from directly behind the two men from before. Patrick jumped, startled by the third member of their conversation.
Patrick sighed and muttered, "Welcome back, Pete. You always have a way of appearing when I least expect it."
"Serves you right for talking about me," he lashed back while leaning against the kitchen counter top, looking rather bored. Patrick rolled his eyes and thought to himself, "What a drama queen..."
"Hey, I heard that!" Pete retorted with a smart-alecky attitude, indirectly gloating his ability to read minds.
"Where'd you follow her this time?" Andy asked ignoring the petty comment. Pete glared and mumbled, "I wasn't following her. I was checking to make sure our base was safe...and then I saw her!"
"So, you're still chasing that mystery broad huh? Do you ever intend on letting her see your face? Or are you ashamed that she'll be afraid of you if she sees that you're a vampire?" said a female voice as a slim girl with shoulder length hair walked into the barely lit room and entered the conversation.
Pete said nothing. He simply growled and stomped towards his room. This was followed by the sound of a coffin slamming shut.
Patrick sighed as the girl slid herself onto the counter and he commented, "That was smooth. You managed to piss him off the very second you walked in the room and now he's less likely to tell us anything."
Jess shrugged and replied, "I didn't piss him off any more than you two did. If you guys really want to get information about that girl, why don't you just ask me? I've done my homework, you know."
Andy and Patrick's focus switched to Jess now as Andy asked, "Who is she?"
"Her name is Amber and she's a mortal," Jess responded in a whisper, knowing Pete is probably listening in on their conversation.
"A mortal, you say?" Andy repeated as he exchanged an uneasy look with Patrick, who wore the same expression.
"Yes, I'm not sure why he is so fascinated with her so much. It kind of makes you wonder, huh? Well, apparently she has a strange hobby of walking around here at night and he wants to know why. That's all I've narrowed it down to. Otherwise, she just looks like a normal girl."
"Do you think she's a hunter?" Patrick asked logically. Jess shrugged and muttered, "She definitely has some tie to the weird occurrences lately..."
"Sounds like you're really on top of things for once," he chuckled modestly.
"Only because I learned from the very best!" she complimented and patted him hard on the back.
He cringed at her strength and groaned, "Ouch."
Jess bit her lip shyly and apologized, "Sorry, Patrick."
"No problem," he grinned as he stood straight and continued, "Well, we might as well get a good night's before we try figuring anything out. Good night."
Jess and Andy sighed before walking towards their sleeping chambers. Jess however became distracted by the strange sound coming from Pete's room. She sighed when she was close enough to hear what the sound was.
"Stay away! N-No!"
"It looks like he's having nightmares again," she muttered to herself before tiptoeing to Patrick's room to find him working on gadgets again.
"So much for sleeping, you hypocrite," she commented when she walked in the room. Patrick turned and smiled guiltily, "Yeah, I remembered something. I forgot to fix my gun."
"Well, let me help you then," she insisted as she picked up a screwdriver and tightened up a loose screw that was clearly the reason it wasn't working. Patrick grinned sheepishly and muttered a nervous, "Thank you."
"No problem," she replied shyly before heading towards the door and saying, "Go to bed, Patrick. There's no reason for you to lose sleep. Goodnight."
Patrick exhaled exhaustedly and put his tools away before heading to his room.
Sign up to rate and review this story