Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thriller

If You Want Blood (You've Got It)

by -ThisXSecretXNinja- 0 reviews

Pete finally encounters Amber briefly before shes sucked into another one of Bill's schemes. This time, it involves Pete.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Published: 2008-09-14 - Updated: 2008-09-14 - 1186 words - Complete

0Unrated
BTW, the italics usually mean that its Pete's point of view. If not, I'll tell you otherwise but yes, a few quicky perspective changes but they're not too confusing. Enjoy.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I knew Patrick was set on figuring me out but I wasn't about to let him win that argument. I glared at him before sinking back into the den, where I then ignored his further questions.
"Patrick, you're not going to pin everyone on her like we already do Beckett. Besides, how would she be involved with the dandies? She's a girl."
That was just my arrogance talking. Patrick was onto something, I just didn't want to believe it...
I just wanted to see her again...and maybe talk to her?
God, I was acting like a high school boy on his first date to homecoming. A nervous wreck.
"Pete, you're being totally unreasonable. You're letting your feelings for this girl get in the way of business and that's not cool, man! Dicks before Chicks, we agreed on that remember?" Patrick argued defensively, earning a world-class groan in response.
"Dude, I don't want to fucking argue right now," I said sternly as I stood up and gave him a sharp stare that said, "Don't you fucking dare."
But Patrick didn't give up but raised his voice and declared, "you can't fight the truth, Pete! You're just angry that your little girlfriend might be a villain!"
The anger flickered throughout my body and with one swift motion, I appariated in front of Patrick and took a hold of his collar, shoving him against the cabinets and whispered viciously, "Go ahead and say that again to my face."
Patrick's glare held strongly, as he shoved me a good foot and asserted, "You don't scare me, Pete. Just disappoint me."
And he trudged off carelessly, leaving me annoyed and hurt. The tension just pissed me off, so I appariated somewhere quiet so I could calm down.
I sat alone on the rooftops and clenched my fists as the thoughts just overwhelmed me with anger.
I shut my eyes tightly, both fists clenched, as I punched a brick wall with all my might, sending it 100 feet into the air where it exploded into a million pieces.
I panted sadistically before clambering down a pipe drain into an alleyway. I quickly shoved my hands in my pockets and started wandering down the street, thinking in metaphors as a way to slow time.
I stared straight down the path; ignoring the ugly faces that passed me by. But that's when I saw somebody standing in the middle of the street, while a huge semi-truck was speeding at them. Deciding that this was my chance, I appariated quickly and shoved the person 10 feet away, before jumping over the height of the truck as it sped away.
"Hey wise ass, watch where the fuck you're going!" the high voice of a female shouted at passing truck.
My head turned swiftly to identify the voice.. I stared for a few moments, taking in the shock of who I just saved.
It was that girl, Amber...and man, she looked furious.
"What the hell are you looking at?" she demanded fiercely before taking a closer look at who came to her rescue. A smile crept over my face, making her fairly light complexion go deathly pale.
"Please don't hurt me," she begged now, her voice shaking a little before she opened her mouth and contradicted, "You saved me!"
I shook my head and said modestly, "Don't worry about it. Forget you ever saw me," before I leapt 50 feet onto an overhang.
"Wait, what's your name?" she asked frantically. I stared peculiarly before answering, "The name is Pete!" before disappearing out of sight.


"Pete..." I repeated slowly. I smiled briefly before remembering where I was going. Then I sprinted to the alleyway where I was supposed to meet William and the others.
"So, we're going to use her to find the hideout," William discussed absentmindedly to Brendon and the rest of his minions, "And while he's distracted with her, we'll raid the place! A killing spree!"
I bit my lip curiously as wanting to know what they were talking about but ignored it and approached them cautiously, being the only human, "William?"
"Why, look who decided to show up? Just the person I was looking for!" he exclaimed sarcastically as he tossed me a stake. I caught it and stared at it confusedly. What did he want me to do now?
His eyes shot to me and a creepy smile fluttered onto his narrow face. A sick feeling came into the pit of my stomach as I asked, "What's the plan?"
"Operation infiltrate secret headquarters. This is going to be up to you, little sister."
Uh oh. I suddenly had a bad feeling about this. I didn't know anything about this war and William never wanted to fill me in on the details. What are they fighting for?
My mind was whirling with thoughts when William interrupted, "I want you to spy on the enemy."
My insides twisted and suddenly, I didn't want to be involved anymore.
"You don't have a choice, I'm afraid," William answered, reading my doubtful thoughts. I glared at him and yelled, "Why do you act like this, Bill? I hate being your lackey and you know that! So why do you drag me into this? Are you too scared of them that you can't even do your own job?"
He grinned mysteriously in a way that made me disgusted. He's so smug. It makes me wanna wipe that off his face for once.
William snickered, "But darling, we're a team."
I sent a death look at him and retorted bitterly, "No Bill, we're not a team at all. The definition of a team is to work together. You see, the way you work is sending everyone else to do the dirty work for you."
His smug look faded into an angry scowl as he moved forward and with one swift movement, his hand slapped hard across my cheek. I winced as the area stung wildly. It felt equivalent to having a frying pan chucked at your face.
"Don't you dare talk nonsense. You know, I'm starting to think you're becoming one of them. And you know what happens to them right?" he threatened furiously. It scared me how quickly he could change from arrogant to maniacal in merely a second. I couldn't help but give into his demand. After all, he's the only person who accepts me and treats me well as long as I'm cooperative...but my safety was never assured.
"What do you want me to do?" I asked reluctantly. He grinned and bent over and whispered the plan in my ear, and I nodded.
"Well?" he stated once I agreed, "Let's get this plan into action then."
It was unbelievable how quickly things went into action. Everything happened so fast.
And all it took was one flick William's wrist lightly before I was surrounded by his minions. They all came at me at once, and I blacked out.
Sign up to rate and review this story