Categories > Anime/Manga > Beyblade > Boys, Girls, and Beyblades

Preperations and Musings

by hottygirl_013 0 reviews

What am I supposed to say to Tyson when I see him? Hey Tyson I know I ran away two years ago, but I really missed you. By the way, this is your daughter Tyler. She's one. Sorry, but I really don't ...

Category: Beyblade - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Tyson, Other - Published: 2006-03-07 - Updated: 2006-03-07 - 5448 words

0Unrated
Name: Hilary Tatibana

Age: 16

Team: Goddesses

Bitbeast: Dragonair

Description: She has brown hair and ruby eyes. She is a bit of a tomboy and loves to play sports. She is usually quiet and reserved unless she is very angry. She has a crush on Tyson.

"It's good to see you again," he told me as I walked into his office at the BBA. "After you disappeared two years ago you left us pretty worried."

I smile softly at him. It is only a matter of time before he and the others find out why I left. "I'm sorry about that Mr. Dickenson. Now that I think about it, it was pretty stupid of me."

Mr. Dickenson smiled understandingly at me. "Knowing you, Hilary, I'm sure you had a very good reason to run away," he paused for a few seconds. "Although, I'm not sure why your parents never sent you in as a missing person. I tried, and so did the Bladebreakers, but we weren't allowed to without the consent of your parents."

I fixed my attention on the picture behind him, one from two years ago. It was taken after the Bladebreakers had won the World Championship for the second time. It almost makes me want to cry, staring at that picture, but I don't. That was my life before.

And I am not here to think about past times.

I looked Mr. Dickenson in the eyes. "My parents knew the reason that I was running away. In fact, they kicked me out of the house. Or, rather, my father did," I shrug my shoulders. "But I would rather talk about the matters at hand than think about the past at the moment, if you don't mind."

He looks at me in surprise for a few seconds before nodding. "Yes, you are quite right. We shouldn't be getting sidetracked," he looked me in my eyes. "So, you want a battle against the Bladebreakers?"

I nod my head. "I've wanted one against them ever since I learned how to blade, but my team and I didn't have the money, or the time, to fly back to Japan."

Mr. Dickenson nods. "I see." I can tell that he wants to ask further questions but, thankfully, he doesn't. "So, when do you think your team will be ready?"

I cannot help but smile at him. "We've been training for this for a year and a half. I think that we'll be ready by tomorrow."

His eyes widen in surprise for a few seconds before a slow smile makes its way across his face. "I see you haven't changed that much, Hilary. Still determined to get things over with as quickly as possible."

I smile softly at him, but I don't reply.

"So, how does five o'clock tomorrow sound?"

"That sounds perfect," I tell him softly.

It is a few minutes later that we both finally stand up and he walks me to the door. "It was good to see you again, Hilary, and to know that you are alright."

"It was good seeing you again too. I...missed you." I felt my cheeks go red at those words, but it was the truth. I had missed the cheery old man after I had run away.

His cheeks turn their own soft shade of red as he tries to think of the right words to say. But I just smile softly at him, turn around, and start walking down the hallway. I don't want to embarrass him more than I already have.

It isn't long before I walk into the lobby of the huge BBA building and see my friends lounging in the chairs, waiting for me. They all look so tired. Poor things.

However, I can't really blame them; we did come here right after getting off the plane.

That was a pretty stupid thing to do.

"Hey, guys," I say as I reach the middle of the room.

Tika is the one that acknowledges me. "Hey, Hilary," she says cheerily. "Are we going to get that battle with the Bladebreakers?"

I smile softly at her and nod. "Yeah, tomorrow at five."

"Tomorrow!" I jump in surprise at Marti's sudden outburst. Her eyes flaring up as she glares at me. "We aren't going to be ready by tomorrow!"

I roll my eyes and push a brown strand of hair behind my ear. "Chillax, Marti, we'll be fine. We've been practicing for a whole year and a half. We are ready for this, don't worry."

Her brown eyes lighten up a bit. "I guess you're right. I shouldn't worry, I should be happy. After all, I have been looking forward to this for a while."

Tika grins broadly. "Exactly. We have absolutely nothing to be afraid of. We are the Goddesses, and we can do whatever we put our minds to."

I cannot help but grin at her. Tika is probably the one with the most energy. She's so bubbly and chipper, sometimes it gets aggravating, but I would not have her any other way.

I look around the room, noticing that two people are missing. "Where are Jo and Tyler?"

Marti stood up and shrugged. "Tyler was getting tired so Jo decided to go look for a hotel for us to stay in and she took the baby with her. She said she would call when she found a place, or we were to call her when we find a place to stay. It doesn't necessarily have to be a hotel."

I shrugged. "Okay." I just hope she doesn't get lost, I had silently to myself. Especially since, she has my daughter with her.

"C'mon, Hilary," Tika says as she grabs my arm and starts dragging me towards the door, Marti right behind us. "Let's go get something to eat, I'm starved."

"Me too," Marti agreed as she pushed a strand of red hair behind her ear. "We haven't eaten since that meal on the plane."

I snorted. "Puh-lease, I wouldn't even consider that so called meal a snack."

She rolled her eyes. "Oh, that's right. I forgot I was talking to the girl that has a black hole for a stomach."

Tika and I just laughed as I grabbed her arm and pulled her up beside me.

It's great being friends with these girls. They're great. If it weren't for Tika, Jo, and Marti...I don't know what I would have done.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Name: Tyson Granger

Age: 17

Team: Bladebreakers

Bitbeast: Dragoon

Description: He has brown eyes and navy blue hair. He is a bit lazy and loves to eat, but knows how to have a good time and is very loyal. He is usually loud and obnoxious. He has a crush on Hilary.

I don't know what Mr. Dickenson is thinking. Sure, he's the head of the BBA, but shouldn't he give us more time before setting us up for a battle with another team?

I guess I really shouldn't be complaining, we're only going against some new team anyway. I don't know why Mr. Dickenson insists that we battle them.

He just keeps saying that we'll be in for a surprise when we meet them.

Oh, and to top it all off, it's an all girls beyblading team. They're called the Goddesses. Kenny sent the guys and me some stuff on them from Puerto Rico. I guess he thinks of them as a threat.

However, it would be a lot more helpful if he were here to tell us about them instead of on the other side of the planet.

"Hello," Max says as he waves a hand in front of my face, "is anybody in there?"

I look at him, annoyed. Why did he have to break my train of thought? "What is it, Max?"

He grins at me and scratches the back of his head. "Nothing. Just that it's your turn to battle."

"Oh."

I walk up to the beydish and stand across from Kai.

It has been two years since Hilary left and yet, I'm always surprised she doesn't start yelling at me when I zone out or something like she used to.

I shake myself and get into the launching position. No use thinking about the past. She's gone, has been for two years. And right know I need to focus on preparing for the upcoming battle against the Goddesses.

My eyes connect with Kai's and we start the count down. "Three...Two...One...Let it rip!"

We release our blades and sparks start coming out of them as the two blades make contact.

This team had better be worth it.

"Go Dragoon!"

"Go Dranzer!"

After a few minutes, Kai and I call out or bitbeasts. It has been four or five years, maybe even more, since I first saw a bitbeast, and I am still in awe of them. Every time I see my Dragoon, it is as if I'm seeing him for the first time.

"Dragoon, Galaxy Storm!" I call out and a large tornado surrounds my blade as it rushes towards Kai.

"Dranzer, Blazing Gigus Tempus!" Large needlelike feathers shot from the Dranzer's wings.

Our blades clash once again before they both shot out of the dish by the force of both of our attacks.

Kai looked me in my eyes. "You're getting stronger."

I lift a brow but don't say anything. Am I dreaming, or did Kai just give me a compliment?

He seems to know what I'm thinking and rolls his eyes before turning to face Max and Ray. "Training is over for the day."

After saying that, he turns and walks towards the front of the dojo. He's obviously about to go off and disappear until it's time to go to bed like he usually does.

I don't think Kai will ever change.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Name: Tika Matthews

Age: 16

Team: Goddesses

Bitbeast: Chibouki

Description: She has brown hair with red bangs that frame her face and green eyes. She is very outgoing and works hard to get what she wants. She is a bit of a girly-girl and she has a crush on Kai.

I watch Hilary out of the corner of my eye as we sit in the park, licking our ice cream cones. Most people would not be able to tell that Hilary is scared, but I can. In fact, she's terrified.

She ran away from this place two years ago because some jerk got her pregnant and denied that he was the father. And she was back in town again, the place where she had grown up, so that she have a battle against her best friends.

I wonder how they took it when they found out that Hilary had run away. I wonder if they had tried to find her, or just did what she said and forgot all about them.

Looking at her, I can tell that she's thinking the same thing. It's strange how I can interpret her thoughts and she mine after such a short time of knowing each other.

I turn away from her and look at Marti as she touches my arm. "Hmm?"

She pushes a red strand of hair behind an ear and her brown eyes look worried. "Do you think she's going to be okay?"

I gave her a reassuring smile. "Don't worry. Hilary will be fine. She just needs time to think."

She sighed. "I'm worried about her. Do you think she's ready for this? I mean, I'm sure that she's ready for the battle, but what about actually meeting up with them again? They were her best friends and she just left."

I nodded. "Yeah, but she had a good reason," I whispered back, "or at least what she thought was a good reason. She was pregnant with Tyson's kid, Tyler, and she thought that him having a child could ruin his career."

Marti sighed and glared at me. "I don't see how you know more about her than Jo and I do when we've known her just as long as you have."

I just grinned at her and shrugged. "What can I say? It's not my fault if she finds it easier to talk to me than to you and Josephine. I guess I'm just easier to talk to."

Hilary cleared her throat and looked at us. "Now, if you two are done talking about me," Marti and I blushed, "I suggest we go to the Blue Dragon. Jo just texed me on my cell and told me that she found the place about an hour ago."

"Then why'd it take her so long to tell us?" Marti demanded.

The leader of our group pushed a strand of brown hair behind her ear before looking pointedly at Marti. "It took her and hour to let the lady who owned the place let her rent out one of her apartments with four rooms," she stood up and led the way to the stairs leading out of the park. "Apparently, it's a diner as well as a boarding house, so we'll also have some work to help pay the rent while we're staying here."

I could not help but grown. I hate work, and Hilary knows it. I gave her a pleading look, begging her silently to not make me work too.

She just narrowed her eyes at me. "Yes, Tika, you have to work as well. We are all in this together, which means we all have to work together. Got it?"

"Yes," I replied sullenly.

As much as I love Hilary, she is like my sister; I cannot stand that fact that she is always so serious about work. If you ask me, it is just a waste of time.

I mean, hello! We are sixteen-years-old! We already have school to worry about, why add work to the equation?

Walking into Hilary's back brought me out of my thoughts. "What is your problem, Hilary?" I demanded angrily.

What was she trying to do, make me run her over?

Her eyes were fixed on a something in front of her. "Shut up, Tika," she hissed at me.

I looked over her shoulder and realized what, or rather who, she was staring at immediately. I mean, how could I miss him? With his two-toned hair and grey eyes, he is only the sexiest guy on the planet!

"Oh my god!" I whispered excitedly. "That's Kai Hiwitari!" I looked at Hilary hopefully. "Do you think he'd give me his autograph if I asked him to?"

She looked at me and then I remembered that she had been on Kai's team two years ago, before she got pregnant and decided it would be best if she left.

"Fine," I muttered, "I'll wait until tomorrow before I try to talk to him. Okay?"

She gave me a small, appreciative smile. "Okay."

Marti looked from me to Hilary, who had been hiding behind her jacket. "Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to go. You can check out Mr. Hiwitari all you want tomorrow while we're at the match."

I snickered. "I don't think it's Kai that Hilary is going to be checking out."

Hilary glared at me before elbowing me hard in my stomach---which really hurt, I might add---and taking my hand and dragging me past Kai, all the while making sure she had her face hidden.

Before we turned the corner around a building, I turned back and looked back at Kai. Our eyes connected, and I got the strange feeling that he seems to know that his old friend Hilary is back in town.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Name: Kai Hiwitari

Age: 17

Team: Bladebreakers

Bitbeast: Dranzer

Description: He has two-toned hair (dark in the back, light in the front) and grey eyes. He's not social or friendly, but when he does talk, his advice is truly valuable.

I watched the three girls as they began to turn the corner. The one with brown hair and red bangs turned around and looked at me. When our eyes connected, I got the distinct feeling that I was right.

Hilary was back.

I'm not sure how I could tell just by looking into the eyes of a girl that I have never met before. It's just that that girl had a sort of guilty look in her eyes, as if she were keeping something from me.

I turn away as she and the other two girls----one of which I'm sure was Hilary Tatibana----disappear around the corner and stuff my hands in pockets.

There has to be a reason for Hilary to be back in town after leaving two years ago without so much as a warning. I should've picked up on the signs that night when she left; telling all of us how much she loved us and appreciated our friendship.

I step around a lamppost and continue my trek back towards the Granger dojo. I'm not sure if I should tell the guys or not...I won't. They're bound to find out on their own eventually. I wonder how Tyson will react when he finds out. After all, he took it the hardest when she left.

He hasn't even been on a date with anyone else since she ran away.

"Hey, Kai! What are you thinking about?"

I look up and I notice Max staring curiously at me. I hadn't even realized that I'd reached my destination. I just glanced at him before walking briskly away while replying, "Nothing."

"What's his problem?" I could hear Tyson asking our blonde friend as I sat down cross-legged on my futon and closed my eyes.

"Nothing," I heard Max reply. "He's just being his usual, normal self."

Tyson snorted. "If you can call Kai normal."

I felt a small smirk make its way across my face. Tyson did have a point there. I let the smirk die from my face and replaced it with my usual indifferent look. I had better things to think about than what Tyson thought about me.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Name: Josephine Anderson (Jo)

Age: 15

Team: Goddesses

Bitbeast: Delfin

Description: She has black hair, blue eyes, and wears glasses. She likes to collect data and play tennis. She is very smart, resourceful, and a computer expert. She has a crush on Max.

I shifted Tyler onto my other hip as the woman who owned the building handed me the keys to an apartment and told me the number to go to.

"Um," I started timidly, "do you have anyone that can help me move my stuff up to the apartment?"

The woman cut her eyes at me. "Be grateful that I'm at least letting you stay here. Don't push your luck."

I glowered at her back as she turned away. Well she certainly wasn't a people person. I wonder how a woman like her ever got into a business like this. I shrugged. Maybe she was just having a bad day.

I looked down at Tyler. "I guess we can move our stuff up once Tika, Marti, and your mommy get here. They should be here in a few minutes."

The one-year-old looked tiredly at me as she sucked on her pacifier---or binki, as Hilary preferred to call it. She has her mother's ruby colored eyes and chestnut brown hair but according to Hilary, everything else---her nose, mouth, cheekbones----is from her father.

I kissed her nose and started for the exit to the building to see if the others were on their way. "We'll go upstairs and go to sleep as soon as your mommy gets here, okay?"

She grabbed my finger and nodded her head slightly. Tyler really is darling baby. She's so quiet and calm, just like her mother. I remember when she was born. We---Tika, Marti, and I----would rush into her room every few hours just to make sure she was still alive because she hardly ever cried.

Hilary thought that we were being ridiculous. "Just because she doesn't cry doesn't mean she's sick or about to die or anything," she would tell us every time we would leave her room after checking up on her.

"Mama!" the cheerful sound of Tyler's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

Her chubby little arms were reaching out in front of her, trying to grab hold of someone. I looked up and saw my three best friends headed for us.

"Hey, Tyler!" Hilary cooed as she lightly plucked her daughter from my arms. She kissed the baby lightly on the cheek before looking at me. "So, Jo, how does the apartment look?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I didn't want to go in until you guys got here. That way, you could help me carry the luggage upstairs."

Marti narrowed her eyes. "You mean they don't have people to help us with our luggage?"

I lead the way inside and pointed to our sixteen bags---each of us had brought four bags, Tyler's things were in with Hilary's---and shook my head. "Nope. The lady who owns the place said that we should just be grateful that she's letting us stay here."

Tika looked around the small diner and grinned. "Look on the brightside; at least we're living over our own personal kitchen. I hope we get free food!"

Hilary rolled her eyes at Tika before turning towards me and holding her hands out for the key to the apartment. "What number is it?" she asked as she clicked the key to her pants and balanced Tyler, Tyler's diaper bag, and the four bags she had brought.

I looked at her, but knew better than to try to take something from her and gave her the number.

She nodded and headed for the stairs. Tika, Marti, and I grabbed our bags and followed closely behind her.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Name: Max Tate

Age: 16

Team: Bladebreakers

Bitbeast: Draciel

Description: He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a very optimistic and childlike personality and uses it to help cheer up his friends when they are down. He has a crush on Jo.

I wonder what Kai is thinking about. I mean, what goes through his head to make him act like he does? We---Tyson, Ray, and I---have been trying to reach out to him and be his friend, but all he really does is push us away.

It's weird when you think about it. At least, that's what I think. Why wouldn't someone want to be friends with people who are trying to offer their friendship?

But I guess that isn't entirely true. Even though Kai is a bit distanced, he's still one of my friends...one of my best friends, actually.

I just wish I knew what went on in his head sometimes, especially when he looks like he's meditating.

He opens his eyes and glares at me. "What?"

I shake my head and laugh nervously. Sometimes Kai really gives me the creeps. "Um...nothing. I was just staring off into space again, I guess."

"Hmm," is all he says before closing his eyes again.

Typical Kai response.

"Hey, Max," Ray asks after he looks around the room, "where's Tyson?"

I look around the room and notice that my navy blue haired friend isn't in the room. "I dunno. He's was here a second ago. Maybe he went to his room."

I stand up and follow Ray as he leads the way to Tyson's room. He knocks on the door when we reach it.

"Tyson, are you in there?" my Chinese friend calls.

There's no response. I turn the doorknob and stick my head into his room. "Tyson?"

He jumps in surprise when I call his name and shoves something under his pillow. "What's up you guys?" he asks.

I stare at him suspiciously as Ray answers his question. "Nothing. We were just wondering where you had disappeared to. You were there one second and gone the next."

"Oh," was the only reply we got.

"What did you just push under your pillow?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing!" he says defensively.

Ray and I look at each other and nod. Whatever he just shoved under his pillow had something to do with Hilary Tatibana, his girlfriend who went MIA two years ago. She only left a note behind telling us not to follow her when she left. That's hardly a proper goodbye.

Every since she ran away, Tyson hasn't really been himself. He isn't as cheerful as he sue to be and, strangely, he's more concentrated on his school work. I think doing it makes him feel closer to Hilary.

"What did that look mean?" Tyson demanded angrily as he stared between me and Ray.

"Nothing!" we both said in unison---looking like two small children caught stealing cookies.

He rolled his eyes and pulled out the book from up under his pillow. "If you must know, it's a scrap book."

"A scrap book?"

He nodded. "Yeah, Hilary gave it to me on our one year anniversary once we were alone."

Ray and I walked over to his bed and sat down on either side of him. He opened the book to the first page and I was shocked to see an assortment of pictures of Tyson and Hilary at the ages of three and four all clustered onto that page. He pointed and told us about each of the pictures on that page, and every other picture in the book.

On the very last page, written in Hilary's neat handwriting and surrounded by a picture of the ocean were the words:

Tyson and Hilary

Feelings Stretching Across Time

Sure, the words were sort of corny, but she had been a fourteen-year-old girl when she wrote it. She probably didn't know how to place what she and Tyson had into words. I know for a fact that it's hard, I've tried to do it numerous times myself.

I watched Tyson run his fingers softly over the Hilary's handwriting. When she ran away he took it the hardest, and he was still trying to get over it.

My eyes connected with Ray's once again. I just hope he gets over it soon.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Name: Martha Mayo (Marti)

Age: 15

Team: Goddesses

Bitbeast: Cheval

Description: She has red hair and brown eyes. She has great determination and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She has a crush on Ray.

I rolled my eyes as Tika plopped down on the couch beside me. "I'm finally done!" she exclaimed.

Hilary glared at her as she walked into the room. "Shh! I just got Tyler to sleep and I don't want you waking her up."

Tika saluted her. "Ma'am, yes, ma'am!"

Jo and I laughed as Hilary just rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen. From first glance, she looked cool and calm like she always did but if you looked at her closely, and I mean very closely, you could tell that she was apprehensive about tomorrow.

"Chill out," Tika told her brightly. "Everything will be fine. We'll go to the battle against the Bladebreakers, see how we rank against them, and be on our merry way."

Hilary walked back into the living room carrying a Pepsi and plopped down beside Tika. "You make it sound so easy! Tomorrow I'm going to have explain to them all why I left and possibly have them shun me for the rest of eternity, and I couldn't bare it if that happened!"

I snorted. "Why would they shun you? It's not all your fault that you got pregnant. After all, it takes two to tango, if you know what I mean."

Her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "I know what you mean, Marti."

"Oh," Jo said as she looked pointedly at me, "look what you've done, Marti. You're making her blush."

Tika pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "Frankly, I don't see what she's so embarrassed about. I'm not a virgin anymore and you don't see me blushing like crazy."

"Yes well," I retorted, "Hilary is a lot more modest than you are. She wouldn't just give herself to the first guy that told her he loved her."

She shrugged. "So what, it was a mistake. At least he was cute."

Hilary hugged Tika and rested her head on her shoulder. "You are such a slut, Tika."

"Yeah, I know I am," she replied as she rested her head on top of Hilary's in a sisterly fashion. "But don't worry, I won't let it rob off on Tyler. If I have anything to say about it, that little brat is going to be a virgin until the her wedding night...which won't happen until she's thirty-five."

The four of us burst into laughter. It seemed, at least for now, that all of Hilary's worries had disappeared.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Name: Ray Kon

Age: 16

Team: Bladebreakers

Bitbeast: Drigger

Description: He has long black hair and yellow, catlike eyes. He is calm and collected and keeps the peace between all of his friends. He has a crush on Marti.

"I wonder why she left," Tyson murmured tiredly as he fixed his futon on the floor.

We're all about to go to sleep and Tyson is still thinking about Hilary. He's thinking about her more than usual actually. I guess because it is exactly two years ago today that we last saw her.

"Me too," Max replied from his futon with his hands under his head. "But it must've been for a good reason. Hilary wouldn't have just run off for no reason. Would she?"

"No, of course not!" Tyson said defensively. "She probably had a perfectly good reason to just up and leave."

I nodded my head in agreement. "You're right. Hilary didn't do things without a good reason and thinking about all of her options."

"I just wished she had said goodbye in person," Max muttered miserably.

I noticed Tyson nod his head in agreement and didn't bother telling them that she had, in fact, told us that she was leaving. We had all just been to dense to realize it. She had given each of us a hug---even Kai---and had given Tyson a pretty long kiss, which wasn't very Hilary like.

She had told us all how much she valued our friendship and how much she loved us. We had just been too stupid to realize that she was telling us goodbye, that we would never see her again.

Kai turned off the light and I heard him walk silently back to his bed and lay down. It wasn't long before I heard Tyson's light snoring and saw Max's chest rising and falling in a steady pattern.

They had both fallen asleep.

I looked in the direction that Kai was in and could tell, from the moonlight coming in through the window, that he was still awake. I stared at him wondering what he was thinking about.

After a few minutes, he glanced at me and said, "We'll find out why she left soon enough," before turning onto his side to go to sleep.

We'll find out why she left soon enough. The words echo in my mind. Does Kai know something that the rest of us don't know?
Sign up to rate and review this story