Categories > Anime/Manga > Beyblade > Boys, Girls, and Beyblades

Confrontations

by hottygirl_013 0 reviews

After being gone for two years, Hilary finally sees the guys again.

Category: Beyblade - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Tyson, Other - Published: 2006-03-07 - Updated: 2006-03-07 - 1349 words

0Unrated
Chapter Two

I'm fourteen-years-old again, and I'm leaning into Tyson's strong chest as we dance in circles around his backyard. Everyone else---Max, Kai, Ray, Grandpa and Kenny---are asleep. They went to sleep hours ago.

As we stop, Tyson lowers his lips and presses them against mine. "I love you Hilary," he murmurs against my lips.

I'm taken aback at first by his words. We've been dating since last year, right after he won the second Beyblade World Championship and neither of us had ever uttered those words before. But as I stare into his expectant eyes, I know for a fact that I am in love with Tyson. I have been since the first day that I met him.

I wrap my arms around his neck and smile softly. "I love you too."

He grins and lowers his head to kiss me again, this time deeper.

I tighten my arms around his neck as I open my mouth to give him entrance to my mouth. I feel his tongue slide across my cheek, tasting my mouth.

I wonder if he can taste the strawberry icing from the cake I ate just a few hours ago.

After a few moments, our tongues begin to battle for dominance. This goes on for what seems like forever before we have to break apart for air.

We're both panting as he rests his forehead on top of mine and grins. "Let's go to my room," he murmurs softly.

I feel tingles run up my back. I always told myself that I wait until I was married to have sex. After all, it was the smart, safe thing to do. But as I looked into his eyes, saw his need for me, his lust for me, I couldn't say no. And did it matter? I am going to marry him someday.

It's not like anything can go wrong.

I step out of his embrace and lace my fingers through his and start to drag him towards the dojo. "Okay. Let's go to your room.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hilary!" Tika's voice brings me out of my reverie.

I look at her curiously. "What?"

She's looking at me sternly, her green eyes showing impatience. "It's four-fifty! Why aren't they here yet?"

Tika, Jo, Marti, Tyler, and I are sitting in the training room of the BBA, waiting for Tyson and the rest of the Bladebreakers to show up. We've been here since four o'clock so that we could get a little training in.

I shrug as I look at Tika. "The Bladebreakers are known for showing for a battle at the last minute. Kai was probably making them do some last minute training."

Jo glares at me from across the large room. "Then why did you make us come here an hour early?"

"Yeah!" Marti agreed whole heartedly.

I roll my eyes as I shift a sleeping Tyler onto my other leg. "We had some last minute training to do ourselves. Besides, would you have rather stayed at the inn with Ms. Weatherbee?"

Before anyone can answer, the door to the training room opens and I can hear Mr. Dickenson talking to someone.

"Come on boys," he's saying, "they're in here. These girls have been waiting for you to arrive for about an hour."

"Really? Wow, they must be really dedicated to beyblading if they came an hour early for the match," I can't decipher whose voice it is, but I think it belongs to Ray. It sounds like something he would say.

Suddenly, I feel my heart stop. I'm not ready for this. I thought I was, but I'm not. What am supposed to say to them? What am I supposed to say to Tyson?
Hey Tyson! I know I ran away two years ago leaving behind only a letter, but I really missed you. By the way, you see this little girl sleeping on my lap? Well, she's your daughter, Tyler. She's one. She's also the reason why I left.

Sorry, but I really don't think that he would go for that.

Right now, all I want to do is run and hide. But I can't get up, Tyler's on my lap. If I make any sudden movements, it will totally freak her out, and I don't want to freak out my daughter. What type of mother would that make me? I completely terrible one, that's what type of mother I'd be if I did that!

Oh! But I don't want to face the guys either, especially not Tyson.

As if sensing my inner turmoil, Tika places a hand comfortingly on my shoulder and Marti and Jo come stand by me on the bench, almost protectively.

"Don't worry, Hilary," Tika whispers softly as the door opens wider and Mr. Dickenson steps in.

"Yeah, everything is going to be fine," Marti adds as the Bladebreakers come marching in.

"Just fine," Jo murmurs as Mr. Dickenson turns to us and smiles.

Tyler stirs and I look down at her, my hair falls down covering my face. Thank God! They won't be able to recognize me, at least until I look back up.

"Those are our opponents?" Tyson. I can tell that that was Tyson. His voice has deepened, matured actually.

I feel Marti stiffen beside me. "Yeah, we're your opponents. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, it's just that you're not what I expected. I mean, I knew that we'd be going up against girls, I just didn't think that one of you would bring along your little sister."

Tyler opens her eyes as my head shoots up and my hair moves from in front of my face. "She's not my sister, she's my daughter. And I brought her because I couldn't find a babysitter."

I finally get a good look at them. They've all grown taller, and it seems like they've all been working out. Where's Kenny?

"Hilary?" Max, Ray, and Tyson shout out in unison, causing Tyler to jump in surprise.

Why am I not surprised that Kai doesn't look even the slightest bit surprised? How is it that he always seems to know everything before it happens?

"What in the world are you doing here?" Tyson demands loudly, causing Tyler to begin to whimper.

I rub Tyler's back comfortingly and shoot a glare at Tyson. "Can you not yell please? You're scaring Tyler," I pull a binki out of my daughter's diaper bag and wriggle it into her mouth before answering his question. "I'm here because I'm the captain of the Goddesses. I'm the one that requested a battle against you guys. By the way, where's Kenny?"

"He's in Puerto Rico," Tyson answers as if on instinct before shaking his head and glaring at me. "Why do you care anyway? You just walked out of our lives two years without any warning."

I feel my face start to heat up with anger. What does he know? Was he the one who found himself fourteen-years-old and pregnant with nowhere to go? No, he wasn't! While I was panicking, trying to figure out what I was going to do, he was at home with his friends have a grand old time.

I jump to my feet and swing Tyler onto my hip, making sure not to hurt her. "You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, Tyson Granger! Do you think that I wanted to just walk away? Well, news flash: I didn't!"

"Then why'd you leave?" He demanded angrily.

Tyler was shaking in my arms and I could tell that pretty soon, her binki wouldn't be much help.

"I'll give you one guess, Mr. Granger," I shouted angrily. "She's one-year-old and pretty soon she may very well start crying her little heart out because she can't stand loud noises!"

I feel my eyes widen in horror as soon as the words roll off of my tongue. Tyson and the others---yes, even Kai---are staring at me with wide eyes. That is so not how imagined telling Tyson he had a daughter. In fact, I hadn't planned on telling him at all.
Sign up to rate and review this story