Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

March 08

by panic_at_the_disco 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2008-09-15 - Updated: 2008-09-15 - 931 words - Complete

0Unrated
March 2008

I'm now 14 years old, and I feel like Im living the life. Everything in my life is going great. My nightmares have stopped. We have collected our $400,000. And all my friends are being so nice to me.

It's been six months now that school has started, and eight since Brendon adopted me. Nothings really changed, Kevin and I are still together. (No-one's really surprised we are) Al and Marie are inseparable and are as happy as Kevin and I are. Al actually said 'I love you' to Marie last weekend for their 7 month anniversary.

Brendon has a new girlfriend. She's really nice, and I'm not just saying that because she might be my new mother. I really do hope they get married. She's very polite, giving motherly advice to me, brining things to the twins, and the way she dresses is incredible. She's the best for Brendon. I give them two years until they wed.

Speaking of weddings, Spencer and Ryan have a ridiculous bet on me and Kevin about marriage. Ryan thinks that Kevin and I will get married when we're 21 and I'll get pregnant when I'm 22. Spencer thinks otherwise, he says I'm going to have a baby on my 19th birthday, with Kevin and get married to a punk. The bet is $57.23 and a button it is all stored in a jar by they're counter in their apartment. Brendon thinks they're both wack jobs and refuses to hear about this bet. If they talk about it in his house they get smacks, which have already happened. Ryan is getting most of the support including Kevin. No-one is siding with Spencer sadly. I guess we have to wait 4 more years to find out whose predication is true.
I'm doing exceptionally well in my last year of middle school. I have straight A streak going on. Mr. Tetorilli, was fired about 4 months ago. The guy threatened to kill other students. He actually was a crazy man. Like a lunatic. I'm just glad he's out of the picture.

I have some absolutely awesome news on Al too. Al's so happy in Las Vegas, that his parents are going let him stay with Kevin for the remainder of his high school career, and they're buying a summer house here. Wow, this is happening so fast. I'm so fucking lucky to have them as my friends best friends. Kevin's sister is enjoying LV, so she'll be staying. Kevin says she has a boyfriend and they're pretty attached, maybe they'll get married. He thinks this because of the groans coming from her room when she and her boyfriend are there. He never stops laughing when he tells me. Why he tells me this I have not the lightest clue.

I've grown to be great friends with Janet. I've made 3 new friends too. They were all friends with Marie before I came. They're names are Steph, Meg, and Mel. Every month we have a special sleepover us 5 girls. One time Kevin and Al came to one and we stayed up until 6 A.M. But I was up at 10 anyway.

Panic! Is going on tour next month for 4 months. They have 8 or 9 shows in the Las Vegas area. We 7 (meaning Kevin, Al, Marie, Janet, the twins, and myself) have pre paid tickets. Why we had to pay I don't know. Ryan has been writing plenty of songs, I've heard them all and they're pretty good. It's not the same from their last 2 albums. Oh yes they're new album just came out, and it is magnificent. I hope they come out with another in 2009. They are sounding incredible.

Well if you want to know more about the boys and their girlfriends I'll write it.
Brendon Urie and Gerelyn Carilan. They've been dating for 4 months. They'll probably wed in two years. She's going on tour with them next month.

Ryan Ross and Ashley Smittle. They've been gong out for 2 weeks now. I don't think she's right for him at all, but its his choice. She isn't going on tour with the band, and she accuses she'll be very sad. She has 'GROUPIE' written all over her.

Spencer Smith and Amalea Stephen. My cousin is having a baby I'm still psyched. Amalea is 7 months pregnant, they just recently got married. The wedding was just fantastic. It was like we were on a cloud, everything was so white. I want the guys to all have kids, I'll be their aunts. Their having a boy according to their doctor. I always wanted a baby brother, and since I'm related to Spencer he'd be just like one.

Jon Walker and Adam Siska. Yes, you heard me two men. I'm working on a theory, the bassist theory if you will. I don't think they're gay but of the 3 bands (TAI, PATD, and FOB) they're the only ones without girlfriends. Pete thinks my idea is funny considering he's the bassist who started it all.

William Beckett and Leanne Winters. William got married last month on Valentines Day. Marie, Al, Kevin, Josie, and Lily got pulled out of school for this event. Leanne is so cool. She's also pregnant 4 months. How come everyone gets pregnant before marriage? Well it's a girl we know that for sure. The girl is going to be named Lana Marie. Marie after Marie Ross, and my middle name.

The rest of the guys have fresh new girlfriends. Only been dating 1 or 2 months. They look happy in a way, but these girls aren't their Soul Mates, and sadly they know it too. Except, we already established that Kevin's my soul mate.
Sign up to rate and review this story