Categories > Anime/Manga > Beyblade > Four Guys and a Girl

Introduction

by hottygirl_013 0 reviews

While mourning the death of one of their best friends, four young men put out a flyer for a new roommate so that they can pay rent for the apartment they're staying in. They're completely surprised...

Category: Beyblade - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Kai, Max, Ray, Tyson - Published: 2006-03-07 - Updated: 2006-03-07 - 739 words

0Unrated
Four Guys and a Girl Outline:

Main Characters:

Hilary Tatibana - 16

Tyson Granger - 18

Ray Kon - 19

Kai Hiwitari - 19

Max Tate - 18

Secondary Characters:

Tika Matthews -17

Mariah Li - 17

Emily Jacobson - 16

Stanley Dickinson - 65

Judy Tate - 41

Grandpa Granger - 67

Julia Fernandez - 18

Raul Fernandez - 18

Brooklyn Jones - 19

Garland Hopkins - 19

Ming Ming Anderson - 16

Descriptions:

Hilary has brown hair and ruby colored eyes. She has a lot of energy and can be a royal klutz sometimes. She has a fiery temper and can curse worse than a sailor if you get her angry enough. She likes to sing, read books, write plays, and act in plays. She knows how to play all types of sports is sometimes considered to be a tomboy. Hilary is also very high in fashion is sometimes mistaken as girly-girl. Her family was murdered at a family reunion when she was fifteen. The story takes place a year afterwards. She has a crush on Tyson.

Tyson has navy blue hair and brown eyes. In the beginning of the story he's a bit depressed and has a terrible attitude. But as the story progresses he begins to mellow out and his real personality begins to show. He eats more than most people and has terrible table manners. He likes to sleep, eat, and read comic books, even though his friends tell him that they're childish. He has a crush on Hilary.

Ray has long jet black hair that he keeps in a long ponytail, making it look like a cat's tail, his eyes are yellow and catlike. In the beginning of the story he's depressed but still shows his caring and calm demeanor. As the story progresses his depression slowly fades away. He likes to read and cook. He has a crush on Mariah.

Kai has gray eyes and two-toned hair, grey in the front and dark blue in the back. In the beginning of the story he doesn't really talk to anyone unless he has to or is yelling at them. As the story progresses he begins to act a little nicer, but is still cold towards everyone. He likes to give people the cold shoulder, being in charge, and giving good advice. He has a crush on Tika.

Max has blonde hair and blue eyes. In the beginning of the story he is overly depressed and hardly ever smiles. As the story progresses his depression begins fade and he smiles and laughs a lot. He likes eating candy and cheering people up. He has a crush on Emily.

Tika has brown hair and red bangs that frame her face and green eyes. She is Hilary's best friend. Although she is a girly-girl, she knows how to fight and play sports...thanks to Hilary. She loves shopping, talking on the phone, and boys. She has a very chipper attitude. She has a crush on Kai.

Mariah has pink hair and yellow, catlike, eyes. She has a bright attitude and a fiery temper. She likes cooking, playing sports, shopping, and taking on the phone. She has a crush on Ray.

Emily has orange hair and blue eyes. She has a bright attitude and is very smart. Sometimes she comes across as a know-it-all, but is actually very sweet. She enjoys reading and doing anything technological. She has a crush on Max.

Mr. Dickenson has balding grey hair and blue-grey eyes. He is a very cheerful man and supplies the teenagers with things they need throughout the story.

Grandpa has grey hair that he keeps in ponytail and brown eyes. He is Tyson's grandfather and has a lot more energy than most people his age. Throughout the story he travels a little with the teenagers and gives them advice.

Judy has yellow hair and blue eyes. She is Max's mother and is a scientist. She gives the teenagers a lot of information throughout the story.

Julia and Raul are fraternal twins. Julia is ambitious and confident, while Raul is shy and conserved. Julia has a crush on Brooklyn.

Brooklyn has orange hair and grey-blue eyes. He is very smart and keeps to himself a lot. He has a crush on Julia.

Garland has silver hair and grey eyes. He is headstrong and arrogant, which gets him in trouble with his friends sometimes. He has a crush on Ming Ming.

Ming Ming has blue hair and green eyes. She has a very cheerful attitude. She and Hilary don't get along well at first, but, eventually, they work it out.
Sign up to rate and review this story