Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Ryan's Not Dead!

Chapter Nine.

by deaths-destruction 7 reviews

Another spin into a terrible nightmare. Or is it a nightmare? Could it be real?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Horror - Published: 2008-09-16 - Updated: 2008-09-17 - 1160 words

1Exciting
OHMIGOD I'M BACK! ^^ Lol. I'm sorry it takes me so long to update, please don't hate me. ^^ Anyways, I know this probably isn't making sense. But! With your patience and your amazing reviews it will! Soon. Sometime. Hah. Please enjoy, and please review! Please!! I'll give you an AMAZING treat. -holds out treat basket- Your choice. ^^
_________________________________

Brendon sighed as he looked around his living room. It was getting late out, so it was already pretty dark outside. He had been sitting quietly for a while now and frankly, he was getting sick of it.

He stood up and walked over to his speaker system. He scanned his CD rack and picked out some cheap-o dance/rave music.

"This ought to be good to get out of this damn head of mind."

He popped open the CD tray and put in the music. A dull throbbing leaked out of the speakers as he sat back down. He picked up the remote and turned it way up, then he laid down on the couch. He turned onto his back and yawned, closing his eyes.

His phone woke him up. It was in his pocket vibrating like mad. He groaned and pulled it out.

"A text? Who wants what now?"

He opened it and read it.
'Brendon, I need ur help. Plz meet me at the corner.
Sender: Ryan Ross
Time sent: 12:53 am'

"Uhh? Okay?"

Brendon got up and turned off the music. An eerie silence settled into his mind. He shivered.

"That's weird."

After a little while, Brendon was on his way to the usual corner. The air was cooler tonight; it sent chills down Brendon's spine. The sky was pitch black, there were no twinkling stars out tonight to greet him. The moon was hidden behind the dark storm clouds.

"God is it creepy out tonight."

He got to the meeting place, wondering where Ryan was. He leaned against the side of the building. It was unusually quiet tonight; no birds, no crickets, no sound at all. A blanket of dark silence suffocated Brendon's senses.

"Where the fuck is Ryan?"

After ten minutes he started to feel on-edge. He was looking from side to side quickly. He felt his heart racing in his chest at each little sound, even the whisper of the wind.

"Okay, I'm giving it another five minutes, then I'm freaking leaving."

Then he felt like he was being watched. He looked around at all the misshapen shadows and started to freak more. After a few more minutes he turned and started to pace. He jumped when he heard a ruffle of leaves in the nearby forest.

"Hello? Is anyone there?," he called out, worried. His voice wasn't confident. Nothing answered him. That was a good sign. There was more ruffling in the bushes; his mind jumped to the worst of things.

He let out a small yelp when his phone vibrated. He opened it and looked at the message.
'R u there yet?
Sender: Ryan Ross
Time sent: 1:56 am'

He sent back a text telling Ryan he was already there. This time Ryan didn't reply. He watched the minutes trickle away. When it got closer to three he started to get antsy. He wasn't exactly happy when the clock hit 3:04.

Finally, after what seemed like ages, he heard footsteps. He let out a breath of relief as he turned around. Ryan walked into view a few moments later, not looking happy. Brendon was confused.

"Hey Bren, thanks for coming." Brendon smiled, "No prob, what did you need?" "Well, I've been kind of freaked out lately," Ryan replied. Brendon was confused, yet again, "Um, why?" "Becau--"

Ryan didn't get to finish, there was a loud horn that cut them off. Brendon glanced at the clock. 2:50.

"SHIT!"

"Run!" Ryan looked at him weirdly. Brendon shoved him, "RUN!" He ran off, pulling Ryan along as he heard the crack of a gun. Ryan yelped and staggered.

Brendon stopped for a few moments to look back at Ryan. Ryan had gotten hit in the leg and fell to the ground. Ryan had his hands over the wound, "Oh god, oh god, oh god."

They both looked back as a car stopped by the road. A man stepped out of the car. Brendon walked over, putting himself in between the guy and Ryan. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!!," Ryan yelled at him. Brendon ignored him and faced the threat.

The threat loomed closer, "Move and I won't hurt you." He had a deep voice and he was talking to Brendon. "No. I won't move," Brendon made himself strong, "You're not hurting my friend." The guy gave a dark chuckle, "You're wrong." He was a few feet away from Brendon now. He aimed the gun at his head. Brendon flinched.

"Move. I'll only ask once more." Brendon shook his head. In one swift second there was a shot followed by a bullet in Brendon's side. He yelped, feeling the searing pain as he fell. He landed next to Ryan, "Go away!"

The man gave another chuckle before getting serious again. "I can't have any witnesses." He twirled the gun and then pushed the barrel against Brendon's forehead. Brendon closed his eyes.

"Fuck, I'm going to die. This isn't cool! SOMEONE HELP!"

"At least show some type of emotion." Brendon opened his eyes, looking at the person.

"Show some emotion? SHOW FUCKING EMOTION?! I'M ABOUT TO DIE!"

Brendon glared at him. The person just laughed again. As he was distracted Brendon moved quickly. He jumped up and tackled the guy. They landed on the pavement and the gun discharged.

He wrestled the gun away from him. Brendon got the gun and shoved it towards the side. Then he got punched in the face, Brendon instantly felt dazed. The mystery man pushed Brendon aside and went for the gun. Ryan got to it first.

There was another shot into the night and a body hit the pavement.
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
Brendon screamed. There was a squealing of tires as the car sped away.

"WHY ME?!"

Brendon crawled over to his friend's body, tears streaming down his face.

"HOW MANY TIMES IS THIS GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN?!!"

"Ryan please wake up, please," Brendon sobbed. Brendon couldn't help it, he looked at the clock. 3:04. He looked back down at Ryan's unmoving body, "Why am I not waking up? This is a dream! Why isn't this fading away?!"

Suddenly, he fell off the bed. He woke up instantly, feeling pain in his side. He came to his senses and chanced a look at the clock. 3:04 am.

He felt tears running down his face and something wet against his side. Brendon looked down, seeing red.

"...How?"
_________________________________

(O.O) A mystery! Who knows!?
Well, I know. But that's besides the point. :P
Please review! I WILL LESS THAN THREE YOU FOREVER!!
Hahaha, I will completely wuffles and heart you. ^^
And you can have a treat!! -holds out treat basket-
Promise. ^^
Sign up to rate and review this story