Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Ryan's Not Dead!

Chapter Ten.

by deaths-destruction 0 reviews

Dreams, reality, subconscious, what is going on?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-02-20 - Updated: 2010-02-20 - 713 words

0Unrated
A/N: HOLY CRAP, I'M BACK. Peoples, I am so freaking sorry this has taken me so long to update. Wow. If you want, you can totally throw things at me or reprimand me. I totally deserve it. I think I have an ending in mind, and if Hagen keeps yelling at me, I might finish this one too. Holy crap, right? Me finishing ANOTHER story? Is the world coming to an end? Gasp.

Brendon was at a loss about what to do. He found himself on Ryan’s doorstep. He rang the doorbell and waited for the door to swing open. He rang the doorbell again when nobody answered. The door wasn’t covered in tape, so someone should be home. Right?

He sighed when nobody answered. He sat on the step, awaiting his return like a left puppy. Hours went by and still nobody showed up. He flipped open his phone and dialed Ryan’s number. It went straight to voicemail. Does that mean it’s… smashed to bits?

No. Ryan is fine. He will continue to be fine. He is alive!

So, Brendon sat there quietly still. Then he decided to call Spencer. He lifted the phone to his ear.

“Hello?”

“Spencer… hi.”

“Er, hi Bren. What’s up?”

“Is Ryan alive?”

There was a pause. “Um, yeah. What the hell man? Are you okay?”

“Yeah. Bye Spencer.” He hung up, leaving a very confused Spencer on the ended line.

Even when night came, he still sat on the step. Around two o’clock, he got fed up. It was getting closer to three, and three was never a good time. He got up and stretched, hearing more than a few joints crack. He stood at the door, ringing the doorbell over and over and over and over. After nearly two hundred button pushings later, still nobody answered. He whined.

“Where the hell is that boy?!”

“Are you talking about me?”

Brendon swiveled. He smiled. “Yes. You are alive.”

Ryan’s face knitted in confusion. “Why wouldn’t I be alive?”

“Because… because. Just, get in your house and sit in your bedroom on your bed under the covers with me guarding the door and don’t you dare move until way later tomorrow,” Brendon said as he pushed Ryan towards the door. Ryan protested.

“Wait, wait, Brendon, stop. What is all this about? Did you eat too much candy and watch scary movies again?”

“No,” Brendon whined. “Just do what I say and you won’t die!”

"What are you talking about?” Ryan asked. He unlocked the door.

Brendon pushed him inside. “Don’t worry about what I’m talking about, Ross! Get inside before it’s three!” He shut the door and locked it. He pushed a chair and table in front of the door.

“Brendon, you’re freaking me out,” Ryan said.

“Good. Get your skinny, little ass into your bedroom right now,” Brendon demanded. When Ryan didn’t move, he grabbed his arm and pulled him into the depths of the house. He sat Ryan on his bed and thoroughly checked throughout the room. Then he locked the bedroom door and shoved the dresser in front of it.

“Well? Get under the covers!” Brendon said, frustrated that Ryan wasn’t listening to him.

“Brendon…”

"Do you not understand? You’re going to die!” Brendon said, freaking out when he saw the clock read three.

“Brendon, listen to me--”

“No, you’re not leaving no matter how much you protest.”

“Brendon, shut up!”

Brendon paused. He looked at Ryan. “What is it?”

“I need you to do something for me.”

“What?”

“I need you to wake up.”

A pause. “Wh-what? No, don’t say that. This isn’t a dream. This can’t be a dream. I swear it isn’t!”

“Brendon, please wake up, I’m so sorry, please wake up,” Ryan pleaded.

“No! Don’t say that!”

Everything faded as Brendon woke up again.

Gasp. WTF is going on. Even I'm confused. Haha, no I'm not. Well, I kinda am. It's been so long since I've wrote on this story. So it might not follow previous chapters perfectly. SORRY. And sorry it's so short. Next chap will be longer, promise. Pwease review? -puppy dog eyes- ^^
Sign up to rate and review this story