Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > April Showers

And then there was this.

by Taelor_Iero 0 reviews

This ones a bit shorter, i typed it in C.Apps. so i didnt have much time xD

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2008-09-17 - Updated: 2008-09-17 - 253 words

0Unrated
The boy stood there, quite some time, staring at me up in the tree. Slowly, ever so slowly, he began to relax. The slapped the animal on the rump and it ran back to the barn. The boy crawled under the fence and stood at the base of the tree.
“Hello” He whispered. “Why don’t you come on down so we can talk?” He motioned for me to come down from the tree.
“No, it’s not safe for you…. I should just stay up here” I whispered, in my my soft, high pitched voice causing the boy to gasp.
“Oh wow… you have such a sweet voice” He said in awe, as he leaned on a nearby fence post. “Why is it not safe for me if you come down here?”
“You’ll see soon enough” I whispered as I climbed farter up the tree. ‘Senna, no. Senna this is a bad idea’ I yelled at myself in my head.
“Senna? That’s a beautiful name Senna” The boy spoke from under the tree. ‘I almost wish she were mine…’ The boys thoughts trailed off as I climbed farther up the tree and lost interest. I stopped climbing.
“Senna, how did you know that was my name?” I asked. I read his thoughts loud and clear. ‘Senna. My name is Justin. I am a half breed. I know what you are, and now you know what I am. Do not leave.’ Where his final words as I passed out from shock.
Sign up to rate and review this story