Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

Blame Canada/Hang On to Your Love/Ride a White Horse

by Noizchild 1 review

It's three stories in one! Patrick proclaims his love, Rose sets up another date, and Duncan gives love another shot.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-09-17 - Updated: 2008-09-17 - 1474 words - Complete

0Unrated
Blame Canada/Hang On to Your Love/Ride a White Horse:

Blame Canada:

Damn him! Why did have Patrick have to ask me that? He asked me if I loved him. He asked me if I loved him! He actually asked me if I loved him! What the f**k is wrong with me? I sighed hard at my desk. I don't know. In a sense I love the big oaf. But... I don't do relationships! Patty wants a relationship with me. I sighed again. I don't know. Maybe it could work. Instinct is telling me not to go there. But I can't help but wonder...

"Robyn!" a voice yelled to me. I jerked my head up quickly. A secretary was looking at me with those doe eyes of hers. She had a phone in her hands.

"Phone call," she said to me. I smiled at her.

"Okay," I said. I lightly took the phone. She smiled at me and walked away. I turned my attention to the phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Robyn?" a familiar voice asked me. My eyes grew big in shock.

"Patrick?!?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes!" he said in joy. I froze up quickly. I thought I was going to go crazy. I didn't knew what to do at first.

"Uh..." I said at last. "How did you get this number?"

"Pete's phone," Patrick replied. "I was looking through his phone to find out more about Rose when I saw Beach Radio Magazine's number." I was confused now.

"Why were you looking in Pete's phone for Rosie's number?" I asked him.

"Long story," Patrick said to me. "But that's not why I called!"

"Oh?" I asked him. "Then why did you call my work?" There was a long pause on the phone. I could tell that he was uncomfortable about something.

"Come on!" I rushed him. "Spit it out already!"

"I LOVE YOU, ROBYN!!!" Patty yelled to me. I became shocked again just like last night. Oh shite, this is a repeat of last night.

"What?!?" I asked in shocked. "I heard him take in another breath on the phone. This must be hard for him too. Hm, makes me feel a little better now.

"I love you, Robyn!" Patrick repeated to me. "I have fallen in love with you over the past few weeks we have been together. I can't get you off my mind. So, I have to know if you feel the same! Do you love me?" I sat there frozen again. What is wrong with me? I would usually brush off a guy when he asked me such stupid questions. But why can't I do it to Patrick now? Why isn't he like all of the other guys that I have slept with? Then, the strangest thing came out of my mouth to Patrick Martin Stump on the phone.

"Yes!" I said quickly. "Yes, I love Patrick Martin Stump! I love you so dearly!"

"I'm so happy!" he said to me. "I love you, Robyn."

"Love you too." I said. Then, we both hung up. I sat there at my desk and sank my head down to the cold surface. Uh... what just happened? What have I gotten myself into now? Oh damn it, that means more things to sort out in my head. I knew I should have pulled out when instinct was telling me it was time. Now, I have a little problem on my hands!



Hang On to Your Love:

Lunch break came as usual. I was still away in happy land. I really wanted to see Petey again. I think it's time for another date! I was planning to call my Emo sex god again when my cell phone rang. I looked down at my shoulder bag in a flash. "Hm?" I thought. "Who's calling me at lunch?" I reached into my bag and pulled out my phone. I flipped it open and held it to my ear. "Hello?" I asked trying to sound normal.

"Rosie?" a familiar voice asked me. My heart raced in joy.

"Petey?" I asked in excitement trying to not draw attention to myself.

"You on your lunch break?" Pete asked me. I became excited like little teenage girl again.

"Yes!" I said happily. "I was just about to call you myself, actually!"

"Is that so?" he asked.

"Yeah!" I said. "I have to ask you something!"

"Okay," my love said easily. "What is it?

"I want to go on another date with you!" I said quickly. "So are you doing anything tonight? Anything at all?"

"No," he said. "Where you plan on going tonight?"

"Great!" I said still trying to keep my excitement down. "I know. There is a new club that opens tonight. Want to come with me there?"

"Sure," he said. "And maybe we could go back your place or mine."

"Depends," I replied to him in a flirty tone.

"Oh what?" he asked me with curiosity. I smiled to myself wickedly.

"On what you plan to do with me after we leave the club, you little pervert!" I replied happily. I giggled at that last bit.

"Oh you little slut!" Pete said jokingly to her.

"Well, it's your fault!" I argued back. "You put my mind in the gutter last night when you screwed me on the balcony last night!"

"Well, you didn't seem to be complaining about it last night!" Pete pointed out. "In fact, you were the one who wanted three more rounds!" We both laughed.

"So," I spoke up once we calmed back down. "What do you say?"

"Sure," he said. "I'll come out to the club with you tonight."

"Sweet," I said. "All we'll see what happens from there afterwards. Love ya!"

"I love you too." Petey said to me. Then we both hung up. I smiled to myself as I went back to work. "I have a date with Petey Wentz tonight!" I thought to myself happily over and over again. I tried myself to keep my own excitement down in order to not draw attention to myself. As I worked on the finishing touches of my last article, I began planning my date tonight.



Ride a White Horse:

I mostly hid in my office for most of the day. I couldn't face Duncan after last night. He probably hates me now because I assumed that he was gay. He was so nice to me too. I have to admit, Duncan was such an attractive young man. I had a crush on him as well. Now, I've ruined everything all because I thought that he was gay! I put head down onto my desk.

Where did I go wrong? Duncan and I can't stay at the stay company together. It would only make things even worse. He would have to go. I was just out to consider about how I was going to fire Duncan when I heard a knock on my door. I slowly looked up from my desk.

"Come on," I said in misery. The door opened wide. My face went pale with embarrassment again when I saw Duncan in the doorway looking back at me. He had a determined look his face. I wanted to turn him away, but something in his eyes was saying that he wasn't going to take no for an answer this time. I sat there in nervous silence. Duncan pulled up a chair and sat down in front of me. I couldn't even look at his face.

"Okay Katherine," he said to me. "Hear me out! Look at me first!" He turned my face so that I was looking right at him. I turned to look elsewhere, but his eyes seem to force mine to look upon his with strong contact.

"Thank you," he said. "Now, I love you, Katherine! I don't care if you think I'm gay or not. I just want to be your boyfriend. Sure you think that you're too old for me, but I could care less. I didn't try to woo you for two years to give up all because you thought I was gay. I love you too much for that. Can't you see that? I love you and that is all that matters." I didn't what to say after that. But, he had won me over. This boy wasn't going to let go of me that easily. He had chased me and won.

"Well," Duncan said to me. "What do you say?" I smiled with tears in my eyes.

"Yes," I wailed out happily. "Yes, I love you too, Duncan!" Then, he leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back. The humiliation of last night was washed away with a new love. Maybe it could work between Duncan and I after all.

I Got My Head Checked, My HMO Checked
Sign up to rate and review this story