Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Bucket List

Visits

by Dondon1827 3 reviews

Kari makes a hurtful decision, but does she carry it through?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-09-18 - Updated: 2008-09-18 - 704 words

0Unrated
Kari wandered back to her hospital bed and climbed inside, waiting for sleep to take her.

She was woken early in the morning by the vibration of her phone. "Stupid dam thing" she mumbled as she lifted it from underneath her and read the text.

Are you okay after yesterday?
Wer are you?
g
x

Sha smiled weakly, it was nice they cared about her but annoying at the same time. She knew she was going to die already but having friends like these just made it harder. She knew what she had to do.

Im fine
At hospital
Stay out of my life

As she pressed send fresh tears fell from her eyes, she was not only hurting herself but the others around her. But it made her leaving so much easier.

Hotel

Bob and Ray were sleeping while Frank, Mikey and Gerard were awake.

"Hey guys its a text back from Kari" Gerard said as his sidekick buzzed.

When he opened it his face fell, he was waiting for another text telling them it was just a joke but another one never came.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?! We have been so fucking nice to her" the anger in his voice was clear.

Mikey read the text, but he didn't get angry, he had a feeling he knew what she was doing.

"Come on, we need to go and see her" Mikey said to them all. Gerard just scoffed, "I think it's pretty obvious she doesn't want to see us Mikey"

"Just get your coat" he told them

"Bu-" Gerard was cut short, "Just do it for fucks sake gee!" Mikey shouted, and he never shouted so they did what he said.


Hospital

"Hello, were here to see Kari" said Frank as they approached the desk. A middle aged woman peered at them from through her glasses, "Ward 17" was all she said to them. They finally found ward 17 and made there way along the corridor, looking in the rooms to see if they could spot Kari. They found her three rooms from the end, she was hunched over a notebook scribbling away.

"Knock, Knock" said Frank as they walked in. She shoved the notebook under her pillow and sat up straight, smoothing down her bed hair.

"So you didnt get my text then?" she mumbled.

"Yeah, we got it. We just dont believe you mean it thats all" Mikey said. She frowned, this was going to be harder than she thought.

She took a deep breath, "I never really liked you guys, it was a publicity stunt, I was gunna find out some stuff about you and sell it to the Daily Mail. It was all for my sake"

Gerard clenched his fists by his side trying to control his anger, "You made us think you were our friend, we thought we could fucking trust you" he said through gritted teeth.

"Well you were all wrong, now please leave me alone" she said, trying to fight back the tears threatening to fall.

"Kari I know you dont mean it, please just let us help you" said Mikey, desperatley trying to get through to her.

"Leave me the fuck alone. I hate you all, now if you dont mind, I have a will to write" she said pulling out her notebook again.

Defeated, they walked out. Gerard and Frank stormed down the corridor, angry and humiliated. Mikey walked out slowly and when they left the room heard Kari let out a painful sob. He rushed back in, he knew he had been right.

"You dont have to do this" he said as he pulled her into a tight hug.

"But it seems so much easier" she cried, wetting his jacket with her tears.

"We are all going to be upset when you 'leave' anyway, please dont push us away. It will hurt us all much more" he told her while stroking her hair.

"Im sorry" was all she could say. He sat on the bed and pulled her onto his lap, rocking her like a child.

Then a high pitched scream filled the room.


A/N- Another chapter tonight, maybe two. Reviews will inspire me :D
Enjoy darlings

Dondon xo.
Sign up to rate and review this story