Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Bucket List

Kind Stranger

by Dondon1827 3 reviews

Has Kari given up?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-09-17 - Updated: 2008-09-17 - 683 words

0Unrated
"You positive your gunna be okay?" Frank asked as he held open the door for Kari.

"I will be fine, Im gunna go home and rest. It was great to see you buys again" she said, leaving the coffee shop. They all waved to her and went back to there table.

Outside

Kari let out a long and painful sigh as she clutched her stomach. Something had to be done, she couldnt keep going through this pain any longer. As another sharp pain shot through her chest she let out a loud groan which resulted in a few people staring at her. Then she blacked out.

"Is she breathing?"

"Yes, I checked her pulse"

"Dont touch her incase she is badly hurt"

"So we just wait till she maybe wakes up?"

"Look, her eyes are opening now"

Kari could hear voices around her, she pried open her eyes and lifted her head up off the floor. As she went to sit up someone gave her arm support and got her standing. The pain in her stomach had gone but she felt very dizzy and weak.

"The ambulance is on it's way, would you like a seat till then?" said a middle aged woman with grey and black hair.

"A-ambulance?" Kari choked. Her heart started beating faster and faster, she hated hospitals, so much.

The woman nodded, "You had a nasty fall there, somebody called the paramedics who sould be here soon"

Soon the rest of the people who had been gathered around her fizzled away and there was just Kari and this woman, her name was Rosa. "Thank you so much for helping me, but really I am fine to wait here" Kari told her, hoping she could escape before the ambulance arrived.

Rosa laughed, "Im not stupid. Anyway its too late to get away now" she said, nodding towards the ambulance driving up the street. Kari sighed and tried to keep her balance as she stood up. Before she knew it she was on a stretcher in the back of the vehicle.

"I gotta go now but you take care ok?" said Rosa as she got up to leave. Kari smiled at her and waved, "Thank you"

The paramedic shut the doors and they drove to the hospital.


Over at the hospital

"Hello there Kari, I am Dr.Greenwell and I will be checking you over today" said the very tall, gangly looking man. She shook his hand as he started scribbling some notes on his clipboard.
After being checked over Kari was told she had to stay overnight as they could keep an eye on her. Her mom was informed of what had happened and rushed in from work to see her.

"Oh my god, are you okay Kari?" she said running into the room, dark circles under her eyes. Kari smiled and hugged her mom.

"Im fine, just fainted thats all" she told her

"You have to keep your strength up Kari, you know that" her mom frowned

"Why? Im going to be dead in six months so it doesn't matter" she snapped, folding her arms. Tears came to her mothers eyes as she realised her daughter, her beautiful daughter wouldn't be around for much longer and had apparently gave up fighting. This broke her heart.

Kari's mom had fallen asleep in the chair next to her while Kari lay awake, staring at the ceiling.
Wonder what the guys are doing she thought as she silently slipped out of bed. The crisp air stung her face as she stepped outside, with her ciggarettes and lighter in hand. She knew it was dangerous, especially with her condition, but right now she couldn't care less.
The smoke made her gag the first few times but once she got the hang of it, it seemed to calm her. When she had finished she pulled out another one, totalling four by the time she had gotten too cold and headed back inside. Automatically her chest felt tight, but it made her feel good. Why drag out death when you can control when it comes
Sign up to rate and review this story