Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Chapter 17

by arquero333 4 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Published: 2008-09-18 - Updated: 2008-09-18 - 1225 words

0Unrated
Hey guys. I've written a bunch for this one and that makes me happy! Hopefully it makes you guys happy too!
-------------

I peeked in and saw...
"PWNED!" William screamed. William and Brendon were playing a video game, it looked like a wrestling game or something.
"I get next!" Adam yelled over the noise of the game. I shook my head and closed the door lightly. I don't know why I''m not allowed in that room...

I walked over to 'my room' and went on my laptop.

~~William's POV~~
"She gone?" Adam asked.
"Yeah." Brendon laughed. "You're late."
"I know. I shouldn't have let you guys talk me into another round." I sighed and got up, walking towards the door.
"Are you going to get mad at her for coming in here?" Brendon asked.
"Nah, might as well let her think she's sneaky. I mean, we wouldn't have been able to hear her normally."
"But we're not normal." Adam pointed out.
"Well she doesn't know that." I rolled my eyes and I put my ear to the door. I could hear the door o her room closing. I opened the door and made my way to her room. I knocked on the door.
"Come in" I heard her call I opened the door and saw her look up from her laptop.
"Hey. Where were you?" She asked, trying to hide that she knew already.
"What do you mean?" I played along
"You're usually at my room the second I wake up."
"Oh, I just got caught up in some work." I smirked.

~~Cali's POV~~
Work, right.
"Okay. So whats the plan for today?"
"Well, I was thinking maybe..." He trailed off as he walked up behind me, putting his hands on my shoulders.
"What?"
"We could go out. Just the two of us, you know?"
"What did you have in mind?" I smirked. We hadn't gone out a lot since I started living here, so I was looking forward to getting out of this place.
"That, my dear, is a surprise." He laughed as he moved away from me and started walking towards the door.
"Well how will I know what to wear?" I asked. He stopped at the door and turned around
"Let me take care of that." He smirked mysteriously before he left.
"Be ready for 11 o'clock" He called from the other side of the door.

It was 10:30 and he still hadn't told me what to wear. I was pacing around my room with a bunch of different outfits on my bed. All of the outfits worked for different occasions. I had one for clubbing, dinner, formal dinner, movie... AH! I'm going to go crazy! I only have a half an hour left and I'm sitting in my room in my underwear!
There was a knock at the door. I grabbed my housecoat and threw it on. I opened the door just a crack to stick my head out. There was two guys standing there. One of them was holding a large box and the other was holding a couple small boxes.
"Can I help you?" I asked.
"William wanted us to bring these to you. He said they were for tonight." The one in front with the big box said.
"Oh thank god." I opened the door to let them in. "I was going crazy. Just put them on the bed." I told them. They put them on the bed and left. I closed the door behind them and ran over to the bed to see what he had picked for me. I opened the big box first. It was a beautiful dress. It was black and purple. The top part was a corset style, and the skirt was very thin, not at all poofy or anything. The neckline was fairly low, enough that it would show off my figure, but not low enough to be distasteful. The straps were about an inch wide.

I tore myself away from the dress and opened the other boxes. There was a pair of shoes, a purse, gloves and a pin for my hair that all matched the dress. There was a note in one of the boxes. It was written in a very elegant cursive. It said:

"I know how girls are with accessories. Wear whichever ones you like.
As long as you wear the dress, its up to you.
-W"

I squealed a little at everything he'd gotten me. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 10:42. I started to get ready. I put on the dress, and put some of my stuff in the purse. I did my makeup and I was sitting on the bed putting on my shoes when there was a knock on my door. I stood up and answered it.
"Wow." William breathed. "You look amazing." He was wearing a suit, a hat and he had a piece of fur draped over his shoulder. I felt myself blush.
"You look pretty good yourself." I smiled. "Now, where on earth would we be going dressed like this?"
"I told you," He took my hand and started to lead me out of the bedroom. "Its a surprise"

~~William's POV, about 15 mins ago~~
I looked down at the vampires in front of me. There was about 20 of them there. They were my most trusted comrades in their eyes. In mine, they were just more vampires for me to manipulate. They were the leaders of the others. They all had their assigned duties and their job was to keep the lesser vampires under control.
"Now I mean it!" I growled. "I don't want anything to happen tonight or it'll be your throats. I'm taking Cali out for a date and if it gets ruined." I trailed off. They were all nodding frantically, slightly fearful. "Any questions?" I sneered. No one budged. "Good. Dismissed." I watched them all disperse as I walked away. Brendon jogged towards me.
"Are you sure this is a good idea?" He asked.
"Of course. Why wouldn't it be?"
"Well, its just that... what if the hunters see you?"
"Hey, they were out all last night from the decoy we put up, they have no reason to think we're planning anything tonight. As long as no one causes any trouble, we'll be fine."
"Well, if you say so, just be careful." I stopped walking.
"Whats that supposed to mean?"
"All I meant is that you tend to get careless around her. You lose your head."
"No I don't.” I shrugged him off. I knew he was right... I pushed the door open
"Whatever, just, keep an eye out." He said as I pushed the door closed. From this side, the door looked like a bookcase, but it was the door to the larger part of the mansion that I didn't want Cali venturing into. With all the vampires around, it just wouldn't be good...
I took a second to compose myself before going to Cali's room.

--------
So thats what she saw! lol But don't worry, it gets pretty damn interesting soon... It'll kinda help if you recognize the outfit hes wearing... even if I suck a describing stuff.

Also, sorry for typos. I try to catch them, but its hard to get used to my new laptop keyboard after using PC for so long lol

arquero333
Sign up to rate and review this story