Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Chapter 18

by arquero333 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Published: 2008-09-21 - Updated: 2008-09-22 - 574 words

0Unrated
Its kinda short, but it totally leads into awesomeness! lol Trust me. If you read this this week and go "aww, thats it?" next week, you'll completely forget that.
--------------

William took me to a really fancy restaurant with a french name. Most of the dishes I had never even heard of. In the end, William ordered for me anyways. He seemed to know what they all were and what I would and wouldn't like.
"So, what brought this on?" I asked him as the waiter left.
"What do you mean?" He cocked his head to the side.
"Well, you haven't really taken me out at all since I've started living with you..."
"We have to start somewhere." He shrugged. I smiled.
"Yes, but it was just so... random."
"What, you don't like having a relationship with surprises?" He smirked. There was a hint of mystery in his voice, but I guess he just has more planned for tonight.
"No, surprises are good... in moderation."
"Well, I'm full of surprises."
I was about to ask him what kind of surprises when the waiter came out with our appetizers. I still wasn't sure what I was eating, but I tasted sun-dried tomatoes.
For the rest of the meal, we made small talk and nothing came up about any sort of surprises. William paid for the meal and we walked outside. The valet was waiting for anyone to need his assistance. I started to walk towards him when William grabbed my hand.
"What?" I asked.
"Its a nice night. Lets walk."
"But what about the car?"
"I'll send Brendon to come and get it later." He shrugged as he lead me towards the sidewalk.

We walked down the street for a bit before I realized that we weren't heading in the right direction to be going home.
"Where are we going?" I stopped. I was getting kinda creeped out by this side of town. Especially in the dark.
"Don't worry, we're just a few blocks away."
"From where?" I started walking again.
"You said you like surprises." he chuckled
"In moderation." I pointed out
"You'll see. Its nothing bad. I promise." He wrapped his arm around me as we continued walking. I could hear music in the distance. At first I thought it was just some teenagers having a house party or something, but as we got closer, I heard that it wasn't something any teenagers I knew would play. It was all instrumental, and not just guitars and drums, it sounded like a full orchestra. Also, it had a very definite beat. It was made for dancing.
"We're here." William smiled as he motioned to the building just a few yards away. It was a bigger building that stood out in the neighborhood. All the neighboring houses were small, worn down and looked abandoned. This building on the other hand looked like it had just been built in the past few years. It was huge compared to the little houses outside and it had lights coming from all different directions.
"What is it?" I asked, looking up at the building.
"Isn't it obvious? We're going dancing." he smiled at me and lead me into the building.

--------
Aww, what a nice date... so far. dun dun DUUUUUUN! lol
And thanks you guys for still reading all this! It still blows my mind that there are people out there reading and enjoying this story! lol

arquero333
Sign up to rate and review this story