Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Daughter Diary

The Daughter Diary

by Dondon1827 0 reviews

Sweet Frank one-shot.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-09-18 - Updated: 2008-09-18 - 284 words

0Unrated
This is a random idea I thought up when I was at work. Love it or Hate it, your choice. Its a one-shot split into chapters if that makes any sense at all. You will see what I mean if you read it.

Enjoy :)




It was saturday morning in the Iero household and as usual Jamia was rushing around while Frank sat on his butt. She didnt mind today though because she knew he had been dreading it from day one. Today was the day that there daughter turned 18. Something every father dreads.

"Frank are you reading that /again/?" asked Jamia as she put some drinks in the fridge. He was sitting at the kitchen table with a black leather book, running his hands over the back of it.

"Just once more, I need to make sure it's perfect" he said opening the first page. Jamia laughed at how paranoid her husband was being

"Its just a present Frank" she told him

"Not just any present, this has had a lot of time and thought put into it" he said smoothing down the page he was about to read

It was a diary. He thought of the idea a few months before his daughters 16th birthday but it wasnt ready by then, so he had saved it for now. A diary, strange present to give your daugther on her 18th birthday, but it wasn't just an empty diary, it was more like a scrapbook of her life. In Frank's POV.
It described all the most important stages of her life and Frank hoped she would like it. So he put on his glasses and started reading the book for the seventh time that day.
Sign up to rate and review this story