Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Daughter Diary

You have yet to break that promise

by Dondon1827 0 reviews

Chapter 5- Daughter Diary

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-09-18 - Updated: 2008-09-18 - 356 words

0Unrated
The day you ran away. One of the worst days of my life and I still blame myself for it. It was a week before your 17th birthday and you were going to your friends to sleep, or thats what you told me. It wasnt until about 2am, you came rolling in, drunk out of your head and vomiting all over the floor. I rushed downstairs to find you lying in the passage giggling and hiccuping to yourself. I picked you up and took you to the bathroom where your mom cleaned you up and put you into bed.

"Frank, I have something to tell you, its about Angel" were the very words your mom used before she told me. I was beyond angry. You had lost your virginity, but while you were drunk which made it all the more worthless. Your mom told me to calm down and talk to you in the morning, if only I had done things my way.

The next morning I went into your room to start yelling at you, but you weren't there in your bed. In your place was a small envelope saying Dad. I tore it open and read the words that made my heart stop beating, Sorry I let you down, Now Im gone you have no more worries I honestly thought you had killed yourself, I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Your mom however kept her cool and called the police, she told me she had run away when she was your age and came back, this calmed me a little bit.

9 hours later you came back, actually you were dragged back by the police that found you. Nine hours of hell, ironic isnt it. Took you nine hours to be given to us and now it was nine hours to find you again. But at least we found you again. We talked that day and I remember telling you I was sorry and that I loved you, you cried and said you didnt mean to run away. You promised to never run away again. You have yet to break that promise.
Sign up to rate and review this story