Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Daughter Diary

He broke your heart, I break his legs

by Dondon1827 0 reviews

Chapter 4- Daughter Diary

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-09-18 - Updated: 2008-09-18 - 331 words

0Unrated
Skipping straight onto highschool. I dreaded waking up that day because I knew from then on you wouldn't be my little girl. You would be the stroppy teenager who resented her parents and everything they told her to do. I expected the worst and I got the worst. When you came home that day you weren't the same Angel that left. You were cheeky and back answering everything me and your mom said. As you got older it got worse, you would get into trouble and we would ground you, then you would sneak out of your window get into trouble again and it would go round in circles.

By the time you were 15 you had settled down and were starting to become a mature young adult. I was so happy when you started smiling again and being the nice Angel we knew. I later found out it was because you had a boyfriend. When you told me I was furious, not so much at you but at the scum who thought he was good enough for you. I tried to tell you that you were too young for a boyfriend but your mom said otherwise.

It was good to see you happy all the time, but that was cut short when you came home one day sobbing your heart out. I tried to ask you what was wrong but you just shouted at me and ran to your mom. I understood what had happened and when you had calmed down that night I came into your room, you were asleep on the chair and I lifted you off. I carried you over to the bed and lay you down stroking your hair. "He broke my heart dad" was all you could manage to say through your tears. I held you close and made you a 'promise' that unfortunatley the law wouldnt let me keep. I told you it would all be okay, "He broke your heart, I break his legs"
Sign up to rate and review this story