Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Daughter Diary

Now it was highschool I dreaded

by Dondon1827 0 reviews

Chapter 3- Daughter Diary

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-09-18 - Updated: 2008-09-18 - 229 words

0Unrated
School. You were a lot older now, four years old to be exact. It was your first day at school and you didnt understand why me and your mom were leaving you for a while. We tried to explain that we would pick you up soon but you hugged me tight and told me you wanted to come back home. It broke my heart to see you cry as we left you at the door but it was worth it when you had such a good day.

"Daddy me's drawed you a pitcha" were the first words you said as you burst through the school doors when we came to pick you up. Me, you and mom walked home hand in hand that day. I was so proud of you when you were telling me all the things you had done and how you had made a friend. When I put you to bed that night I kissed you and told you I loved you. Then you asked if you would be going to school the next day, I said yes and you said in all seriousness "And you will emember to come get me wont you daddy?"

I laughed and told you I promised to come and get you. I had been worried about this day coming, my little girl growing up. Now it was highschool I dreaded.
Sign up to rate and review this story