Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Angel

The End

by ThexBitch 0 reviews

Omg, i'm sorry it's taken so long. I Thought i'd already posted this. lol Sorry!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-09-18 - Updated: 2008-09-19 - 280 words

0Unrated
A few weeks later and we had gotten everything for our wedding and had decided to have it a week after Bert and Gerard’s. Their ceremony was very simple and traditional…apart from the fact there were two grooms.
A week later and it was Frank’s turn and mine. I was standing at the door, waiting for the tune to start up. Bert and was giving me away, even though my father was watching. Frank had six best men – guess who – and I had a maid of honour and three brides maids. I had fallen out with Andy years ago so my bride’s maids were, Alicia, Kayla and Lisa. My maid of honour was…Jepha! We’d discovered he looked pretty handsome (awkward) in The Used’s last video and I decided to have fun. The chords struck up and Bert took my arm.
“You ready?”
“Always.” Bert grinned as the doors opened and we walked down the isle. We said our ‘I Do’s’ and moved on to the party, where non-alcoholic drinks were provided. Afterwards we went back to our room in the hotel the reception was held in and had the most magical night of our lives.
A few more of those later and we were to be blessed with our first daughter, Rachel Elizabeth Iero. After Rachel, my mother and Elizabeth, my ballet teacher. After all without her I would have never danced like an angel and won Frank’s heart.

The End

I'm so sorry guys. I thought i'd already posted the end bit.
Sorry it's so short too.
Just sorry in general.
Anyone got ideas for another story?
I'm all out...
Sign up to rate and review this story