Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Angel

Meet The Parents - Part Two

by ThexBitch 0 reviews

There is a very short 'smutty' bit at the beginning, so skip it if you like. It's marked with stars. They meet Frankie's parents, and another pairing crops up...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-04-26 - Updated: 2008-04-26 - 1971 words

0Unrated
Second last chapter my preties. Thanks to all who have stuck with the story, and any ideas for a new one would be great!


BERT

*

When Gee and I got back to our room, I threw myself down onto the bed fuming.
“Who does he think he is, saying that stuff about you at dinner. And he fucking hit her! In front of all of us! I could have killed him Gee, I really could.
“I know babe, I know.” He sat behind me and wrapped his legs round me. He kissed my neck and I let out small moan, he knew just where I was sensitive.
“I know you’d never let anyone hurt, or talk shit about me. That’s part of what I love about you. Now, let me help you relax.” he said, sliding his hands down to my pants. He rubbed until he worked up a large bulge and then took off my trousers and boxers. He worked me with his hands and then crawled around me and took my fully into his mouth. I lay back and arched my back. When he was done he moved up to beside me. He took off his clothes and my shirt before climbing in beside me. His hand slid down to my dick and began to pump. I groaned in pleasure.
“Faster!” I managed to whimper and he did so, I repaid the favour and about an hour later of this we were lying with my arms around him and his head was on my chest.
“Relaxed yet?” he asked. I grinned and kissed the top of his head.
“Yeah, thanks.”

*

FAITH

After we had organised all the stuff for the wedding. Just us and our close family and friends. We were going to have the actual ceremony at a church near where the Iero’s stay now.
We were staying at the bands house. It had six rooms, one for each of the band and a guest room. Since we were all 11 people; Frank, Gerard, Bert, Quinn, Jepha, Ray, Brandon, Bob, Mikey, Alicia and I. Brandon had dibbed Bob and Quinn and Brandon were fighting over Ray.

RAY

“I’m not choosing.” I didn’t want to choose Quinn, and then everyone would know I liked him. But if I chose Jepha, I would be wishing I had chosen Quinn.
“Look this is going nowhere, Quinn and I will share the spare. It’s time we all got some sleep anyways.” Jeph said tiredly
“Okay.” He agreed, they said goodnight and went thought to the spare room. I stripped down to my boxers and a T-shirt and went to bed.

JEPHA

Quinn and I got through to the spare room and I asked him,
“Do you have the hots for Ray?”
“What? No…” he laughed nervously and dove under the covers.
“You do! If you had told me that’s why you wanted to share with him so bad then I wouldn’t have made such a fuss. Sorry.”
“It’s cool. There’ll be other nights. Wanna go to sleep now?”
“Yeah, night.” I said as we climbed into bed.
“Night.”

RAY

I woke hearing a small knock on my door. I got up and opened it to see Quinn looking freaked.
“Quinn! You okay man? It’s three in the morning.”
“I know, I’m sorry for waking you, but I had a nightmare and Jepha’s a real heavy sleeper…”
“It’s ok. What was it about?”
“You…you died and I was right there. I tried to help but you were to far away, and when I tried to scream I had no voice…”
“Hey, it’s okay now.” He nodded and mumbled something.
“Huh?”
“Can…can I sleep in here tonight?”
“Sure, c’mon.” we went back into my now cold bed and Quinn shivered.
“Here.” I said, holding my arm up for him to snuggle up to me. He smiled and did so, wrapping his arm around my waist and his hands were fucking freezing.
“Jeez, you stick your hands in a freezer or something?” he laughed,
“No, I always have cold hands. Cold hands, warm heart.” I grinned; very happy that I was lying in my bed with the man I had a huge crush on.
“Um…Ray?”
“Yeah?”
“Do you like me?”
“Of course I like you.” I am so blonde sometimes.
“Not the friendly kind of ‘like’. I mean the, would you kiss me if I asked you, kind of ‘like’”
“What?” I asked, sitting up, he couldn’t know…could he?
“I’m sorry, forget I mentioned it.”
“No, I do like you. Like that I mean, please don’t freak out!” He looks surprised.
“Really?”
“Yeah. You can leave if you want to.” He moved beside me and I hung my head. But then I felt him sit on top of me, straddling my lap.
“Quinn?”
“You really like me?” he asked earnestly. I nodded.
“In that case…” he leaned down and placed a chaste kiss on my lips, before pulling back. “I like you too.”
I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me. He grinned and kissed me again, but longer this time. His arms slowly found their way to my neck and pulled me into the kiss more. I lay back and his hands went to the pillow on either side of my head, supporting him. I drew circles on his hips with my thumbs and he moaned a little. I flipped him over so I was on top and his hands went back around my neck, mines were at either side of his waist. We made out for a little while when it started to get more heated. I started to kiss down his collarbone and found a sensitive spot on his neck. He moaned again and then said,
“Ray?” I looked up at him, his lips were all puffed and his eyes filled with lust…and something else.
“Yeah?”
“I don’t want to go too fast, not with you. And if you keep doing that then I wont be able to stop. You understand?” I nodded and kissed him again before snuggling up next to him and falling asleep.

FAITH

The next day Frank and Gerard were going to phone their parents while Bob and Ray went to visit theirs. At breakfast, everyone had come down except Ray and Quinn.
“Jeez,” Bob complained, “When are they going to come out?” Jeph choked on his drink at this and started laughing hysterically.
“What the fuck?”
“You know something we don’t?”
“I…I don’t know anything…unless they say I do…uh huh.”
“Riiiiight.” Frank said and speak of the devil, two minutes later, Quinn and Ray came into the…kitchen holding hands.
“Uh…why are you guys holding hands?” Bert asked.
“We’re going out!!!” Quinn exclaimed jumping up and down like a little boy on Christmas day.
“Like, with each other?”
“Of course with each other Mikey! Idiot.” Mikey pouted and Alicia kissed his cheek, changing it to a smug grin. I rolled my eyes and leaned against Frank.
Ray took Quinn to meet his parents and when they got back I could tell he had been crying, but was doing his best to hide it.
We didn’t get up but we were slightly more formal than we would normally be. I was in my clean converse, a new pair of black jeans and a sparkly black top. My cross necklace adorned my neck and my engagement ring was sparkling on my finger. Frank was just wearing his usual formal clothes, black with a red tie. None of them had told their parents why the special dinner was being held.
At 7:00 we set of to the restaurant, in one of my fathers limos.
We sat down at the circular table I had booked and waited for the parents. Gerard and Mikey’s came first.
“Gerard, Mikey. It’s great to see you again. Alicia, you look beautiful. Have you done something with your hair?” Alicia nodded shyly and Mikey took her hand and rubbed it with his thumb.
“Uh, mom, dad. There was a reason I wanted to take you out tonight. I’d like for you to meet Bert, my fiancée.” Bert stood up and Gee took his hand.
“You’re getting married! Congratulations! Now I have three sons!” Donna exclaimed.
“Congratulations Gerard. Nice to meet you Bert, what did you say your surname was?”
“McCracken. Nice to meet you too sir.”
“None of that sir nonsense call me dad.” Gerard and Mikey covered their faces and Bert raised his eyebrows.
“Dad?” he repeated.
“You don’t have to babe, I mean Bert.” Gerard blushed and Bert squeezed his hand.
“I don’t mind Gee.” We all talked for a little while until Frank’s mom and dad arrived. They kissed their son and his mom noticed his engagement ring straight off.
“Frank! You’re engaged? Who to?” Frank took my hand and I stood up. His mom’s eyes flickered to my black eye and bruised cheekbone for a second before she extended her arm.
“Linda Iero. Frankie’s mom.” I flicked my fringe out of my eye and she flinched. I took her hand,
“Faith Lehane, nice to meet you miss Iero.”
“Please, call me Linda.” I nodded and heard Gerard mutter,
“Not mom?” bitterly. I grinned and we all sat back down and we were brought menus.

FRANK

After we had ordered my mom whispered to me,
“Can I speak to you for a second?”
“Sure.” I squeezed Faith’s hand under the table and kissed her on the forehead.
“I’ll be back in minute Kay?”
“Cool.” She said and started talking to Bob about something he did while he was still a drum tech for The Used. My mom took me outside and lit up.
“You still smoke then?” she gave me a guilty look and said.
“Old habits die hard. I wanted to talk to you about getting married. Don’t you think you’re a little young? And you’ve only known her a few weeks.”
“I’ve known her longer than that.” I quickly explained it all to her and she nodded, taking it all in.
“But you’re still only 25.”
“I love her now, why wait till I’m 30?”
“You’re sure?”
“Yes, I love her more than I could possibly express with words.” She smiled at that.
“Well as long as you’re happy, I’m happy. I just hope you’re not just in it for the sex.”
“Mom!”
“Well I know you more than you think, and better than I care to sometimes. I’d love to think you’re still my innocent little boy, but that’s just about as far from the truth as it gets.”
“You want a shock then? We haven’t slept together yet. Not once.” She looked surprised and thankfully changed the subject.
“How did she get that shiner.” I paled at the memory.
“Her dad.”
“What? Why?”
“She slapped him, for badmouthing me and the guys.” We talked for a few more minutes till she had finished her cigarette.

FAITH

When they got back we were just getting our food.
“What took you?” I asked Frank, who made a smoking gesture and pointed to his mother.
“Cool.” Linda was really nice to me for the rest of the evening and when we had finished and were going home, she gave me a huge hug and whispered thank you in my ear. I asked Frank about it when we got back and he told me that he had told his mom how I had gotten my black eye.
I was real proud.
Sign up to rate and review this story