Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Angel

Meet the parents - Part one

by ThexBitch 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-04-20 - Updated: 2008-04-20 - 2287 words

0Unrated
DOMINO

The other guys didn’t get back form wherever they were until about 1. We said hi and then Bert dragged Quinn, Jeph, Brandon and I off to the bus.
“I need you guys to come with me to buy something.”
“What?”
“A ring.”
“What? You’re going to ask Gee to marry you?”
“Yup. I just want to get a plain gold band.”
“Lets go then.” We went to Tiffany’s and bought the rings. When we got back it was 3:30.
“I’m going to ask him now.”
“He’s about to do a set! Are you crazy?!”
“Yup!” I sighed and we went into the MCR backstage.
“Hey guys. Gerard can I speak to you for a minute?”
Gerard nodded and followed him out the door. The others looked at us questioningly but I just pressed a finger to my lips and waited…
“YES!!!!!” we heard Gerard scream. A few minutes later and they came through the door.
“I’m engaged! To Bert McCracken!” we all congratulated them and someone asked what name they would use.
“Bert Way, or Gerard McCracken?”
“McCracken sounds better.” Gee admitted
“We can both keep our names if you want, most singers and stuff do.”
“We’ll decide later.” Bert nodded and we headed stage side. Frank kissed me goodbye and handed something to Bob before heading onstage.
They played really well and for once, no bottles were thrown. After their last song, Gerard took the mike again.
“Hi everyone, did you all have a good time?” the crowd went wild and Bert grinned proudly beside me.
“Great. Now, Frank has something he’d like to say.” I watched him, puzzled as he stepped over to the mike.
“Hey, uh Domino, would you like to come onstage with me please?” he turned towards me as I walked out.
“Hey, what’s going on?” I asked quietly
“You’ll see.” He said. He went over to Bob and got from him a small blue box. He came back over and got down on one knee.
“Holy shit!” I said, he just grinned
“Domino, will you marry me?”
He asked into the mike. The crowd went insane and I guessed I was going to have to scream to be heard.
“YES!!!!!” I yelled, he rose and spun me around. When he stopped, he kissed me and slipped the ring on my finger. He nuzzled into my neck,
“I love you.” He whispered
“I love you too.” I replied, all the guys hugging us to death in congratulations then interrupted us. We went offstage where Bert was waiting with Quinn, Jeph and Brandon. I hugged Bert and he whispered ‘congratulations’ in my ear before turning to Frank.
“Take care of her.”
“You know I will.”
“In that case, congratulations!” I grinned at my best friend and we hung out back stage for a bit before Gerard said he had to go for an interview.
“Cool. See you back here?”
“Mm-hm.” He said, kissing Bert before he got up. He was at the door when he turned around and asked,
“What will I say if they ask about this?” he asked wiggling his ring finger. Bert pondered this for about half a second.
“Just tell them the truth.”
“That I’m marrying you?” Bert nodded. Gerard smiled widely and skipped back over to his future husband.
“Okay.” He said and kissed him before heading out the door.
“This, I have to see.” Said Ray, sticking on the T.V. the interview was live, so we could see it from here.

GERARD

“I’m here with My Chemical Romance front man Gerard Way. Good afternoon Gerard.”
“Good Afternoon.”
“Are you enjoying the Warped tour so far?”
“Yeah, it’s been great. Today especially!”
“Have you seen any bands you like? New and old?”
“The Used were good, and Paramore but there’s just too many to list.”
“So, the feud between Bert McCracken and yourself is over?”
“Yes.” I said thinking, ‘it had damn well better be if we’re getting married!’
“We all saw Frank today, were you expecting that?”
“Yeah. He told the guys and I beforehand so we could help him pick out a ring. I always knew he had a romantic side to him.”
“Do you know his fiancé?”
“Yeah, she was in the Helena video and our friendship with her just kind of sprouted from there.”
“Is she on tour with you?”
“No, we didn’t see her for a while because she tours with The Used. Bert and her have been best friends since they were kids so we just saw her again like a week ago.”
“Well, congratulations Frank…is that, what’s that on your finger?” I saw the camera zoom in on my finger and I smiled
“That would be an engagement ring.”
“Wow, who’s the lucky lady?” I held back a laugh at the lady part.
“Uh, Bert McCracken.”
She chocked on her juice.
“Seriously?”
“Seriously, he asked me this morning.”
“Wow, congrats. I have just been informed that the phones are ringing off the hook in the studio.”
“I’m sure they are.” She looked at me like I had just grown two heads.
“I didn’t even know you and Bert were gay.”
“We’re not. We’re both bisexual.”
“Okay. I heard you were bringing out a comic later this year.”
“Yeah, in October sometime.”
“Are you going to keep the band and your comic separate?”
“Yeah, this is my thing and I don’t think it should interfere with the band.”
“Fair enough. Well, that’s all we’ve go time for. Thank you for speaking to me and congratulations.”
“Thank you, it was a pleasure.”

DOMINO

“Did you see her face?” we were all laughing at the interviewer when she found out about Bert and Gerard.
“We need to go play. Domino, you coming to watch?”
Asked Quinn.
“Always.” We all went stage side and they went on.
“Hello New York City! Did you see the interview?” the crowd cheered and screamed ‘YES’
“Well, what do you think?” they just cheered and we heard some shouts of congratulations.
“I knew I could count on you guys…NOW LETS ROCK!!!!” Gerard’s fans took it a little harder than Bert’s who were really supportive, but by the end of the Warped tour they had been accepted. On my way back to my home in LA, we all went on the MCR tour bus except Bert and Gerard who needed ‘privacy’…I don’t want to know.
“So, when do I get to meet you dad?”
“Whenever we get to LA I suppose. Why?”
“I was just wondering. Can you go over the plan with me again?” I kissed his neck.
“Sure. We’ll go to mine for a week so you and Gee can meet our parents and it’ll give us time to plan shit. Then we’ll fly to NJ so Bert and I can meet and greet, and we’ll get married there.”
“He sat up straight at this.
“You want to get married in Jersey?” I nodded
“It’s your hometown.” He looked ecstatic
“Are you sure?”
“Defiantly. I know you’d love to get married in Jersey too.” He nodded and kissed me passionately. We had decided, for some reason, not to have sex until we were married. Gerard and Bert however, were at it like horny rabbits.
We arrived at my empty house. I was home early so all my staff didn’t come back till tomorrow. We all tumbled into my living room and fell asleep. The next day, after we were all washed and stuff, I phoned my dad.
“Lehane residence, who may I say is calling?”
“I wanna speak to my dad, is he in?”
“Yes Miss Domino. I shall put him on the line.” A few minutes later and my dad were on the phone.
“Domino, what can I do for you?” he was speaking to me like one of his clients.
“I was wondering if you and your latest would like to come to dinner tonight. I have an announcement.
“Tonight? Yes I’m free. 7:00 pm sharp then your house. –Dial tone-”
“Bye then (!)” I murmured, putting the phone back into its holder.
“You okay?” I heard Jeph ask from behind me.
“Sure, I just hate the way he treats me like one of his business clients. God I hate him!” he smiled and hugged me.
“It’s alright really. Don’t you need to ask Al to cook dinner?”
“Thanks.” I went in search of Alex and asked him to cook a meal as my Dad and his new skank were coming over for dinner.
“I wasn’t you home so soon miss. And may I say congratulations, Mr Iero is a very nice young man, and he obviously cares about you a lot.”
“Thanks Alex. Do you know anything about Dad’s latest whore?”
“Miss Crystal is the blondest of all your fathers brides. That basically sums it up I’m afraid madam.”
“Great. Do you want a hand with dinner?”
“No thank you Miss, please just keep everyone out of the kitchen and I shall be just fine.” I smiled and went into the living room.
“I’m going to introduce you to my mom Frank. Where’s Bert and Gee?”
“Bert’s parents house. You got flowers?”
“Yup. Let’s go.” We went to the graveyard and I stopped at a huge gothic angel. I laid the black and red roses on my mother’s grave and said a small rhyme she had taught me when I was little. I then introduced her to Frank.
“The angel’s beautiful. Where on earth did you get her?”
“That’s my mother, when she was about our age. My dad had it made for her as a wedding gift. Then when she died, it just seemed right to put it here.” I explained. He nodded and put his arms around my shoulders.
“We should get back babe. It’s getting cold and we need to get changed for dinner.” “Yeah, don’t worry about clothes, I sent one of the maids out to get you all suits, shoes too.” He nodded and we headed back to my house.
When we got back, everyone was getting ready. The maids were cleaning my already spotless house, the guys were all getting washed and dressed and Frank and I were no exception. Alicia borrowed one of my dresses. A purple evening gown that made Mikey’s jaw drop when he saw it.
When 7:00 came, we were all sat in the show living room, fidgeting. Then the door knocked. We saw Alexander passing to get it and seconds later he came in and announced my father + 1.
“Mr Andrew Lehane and his wife Mrs Crystal Lehane.”
“Thanks Alex.” I stood up to greet my dad who came in moments later and my friends followed suit. A bimbo about my age was hanging on his arm.
“Dad, nice to see you again, and who’s this lovely young girl?”
“Domino, this is Crystal. Who are these young men? I know Bert, Quinn, Jeph and Brandon.” He didn’t even try to keep the hatred out of his voice when he said my best friend’s names. I could see my Dad eyeing Bert’s hand, which was laced with Gerard’s.
“Dad, this is Bob Bryar, Ray Toro, Mikey and Alicia Way, Gerard Way and Frank Iero…my fiancée.
“Fiancée?” He eyed Frank with disgust and looked back at me.
“Are you pregnant? Is that why he’s marrying you?”
“What are you implying about my friends?” Bert had stepped forward; he and my dad didn’t exactly mesh.
“For your information, Frank and I haven’t even slept together yet. So don’t go making accusations about people you don’t even know.”
“Well, I’ll do it about someone I do know,” he turned to Bert, “What’s that on your finger, an engagement ring? You’re marrying another man, if you can call yourself a man! I may never have liked you, but at least I had some respect for you.” At this I slapped him. He backhanded me and Quinn helped me up while the calmer of my friends held back the ones trying to kill my father. It was taking Ray, Jeph and Mikey to restrain Frank and Gerard was whispering something a furious Bert’s ear whilst Bob and Brandon held him back. They were all looking at my father with murderous looks on their faces.
“How dare you strike me I am your-”
“No! How dare you! Say whatever the fuck you like about me, beat me black and blue for all I care, god knows it wouldn’t be the first time. But don’t you ever speak to my friends and the man I love like that! If you don’t show them the respect they deserve then you can get out of my house, and you can take that skank with you!” my father was seething mad but I didn’t care. In the end, he stayed and apart from a few snide comments about Bert and Gerard, the rest of the evening went fairly smoothly…although this was probably mostly due to Al’s brilliant cooking.
After they had left, we were all exhauster and just headed to our rooms. When we got into mine, Frank touched the ugly bruise left on my face and whispered,
“Thank-you.” We got changed into our pyjamas and fell asleep with Frank’s arms wrapped around me.

Tell me what you tink guys! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story