Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Angel

Gerard?

by ThexBitch 0 reviews

The two bands meet again when they are billed for the same tour. But will the love still be there???

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-04-20 - Updated: 2008-04-20 - 1817 words

0Unrated
I held Bert’s hair back as he threw up in the tour bus toilet. He had just dyed it blonde, kind of, and it was shorter. But I had had lots of practice so I managed. I helped him to his bed and returned to my own. I had dismissed the skank he had brought back tonight and told her to stay away from him. He wasn’t drunk or high, he was having withdrawal symptoms. For the last four months he had been clean and sober. But occasionally he would throw up or get really ill since his body wasn’t used to the change. A friend had overdosed recently and he took it as a wake up call, finally.
I was on tour with them as usual selling merch and as soon as I lay down, I heard Jeph’s voice.
“He okay?”
“Yeah. I wish he’d have just gone to rehab. At least the worst of it is over. His body is only getting rid of everything now. The doctor said he’ll be fully clean in about two weeks.”
“Will that be it then? He’ll be cured?”
“I think so. He’ll have to resist the temptation, but other than that…he’s won.”
“We’ll have to celebrate. Let’s take him out for dinner when we get to…wherever it is we’re going.”
“Sounds good.” We suddenly heard him moaning in his sleep.
“No…come back…I did it…Gee.” I sighed.
“He calls out his name every time. Sometimes even when we’re still in the bathroom and I’m cleaning him up.”
“I know. Gee would be proud of him, don’t you think?”
“Yeah.” I said, turning over on my back, “ He would.”
“I know you miss Frank almost as much as he misses Gerard. Bert’s not the only one who cries out in his sleep.” With that we fell asleep. Not knowing the drama the next day would bring.

FRANK

I read the magazine numbly. We were going on the Warped tour…with The Used. Shit.
“Guys! I think you should see this!”
“What is it?”
“Look at the line up.” I handed the magazine over to the other guys and saw their eyes widen as they got to the name.
“Bert.” Said Gerard quietly.
“Domino,” I added, “She always tours with them, selling merch. What do you want to do Gee?”

GERARD

“We’ll do the show. If we see the, we run the other way. Simple.” I retreated back to my bunk, Frank followed. He didn’t ask anything, just sat at the end of my bed and waited or me to start.
“I still love him Frank. That’s part of the reason Eliza and I broke up. The other part was she was a lying cheating scumbag.”
“I loved Domino, I still do.” He mumbled. I was a little taken back.
“What? You only knew each other for a few weeks. You didn’t even sleep together.”
“I know. But it was like, I know this is gonna sound crazy style cheesy but, I loved her from the moment I set eyes on her. I knew. Just like that.” He snapped his fingers for emphasis and I smiled.
“What a pair we make. You know as well as I do that we can’t cancel. I wont do that to the fans.” He nodded.
“We’ll just have to suck it up and get on with it. Maybe something good will come of this, you never know…

DOMINO

Unbeknownst to either of us, Bert and I had just had the exact same conversation…give or take.
“We’re here!” yelled our driver, James.
“Thanks! We’ll be right out!”
“Here goes nothing.” Bert said as we stepped off the bus. We were one of the first there and I immediately set up a merch table near the set The Used would be using. I dropped something under a pile of T-shirts and bent down to get it.
“Need a hand?” I jumped out of my skin at Gerard’s voice and rose to see him alone…unfortunately.
“Not even a hug?” he teased. I jumped over and wrapped my arms around him. He rested his head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear
“Does he ever talk about me?” I pulled away to see the hopeful look on his face.
“In his sleep. He calls out for you. Usually after…” I trailed off.
“Throwing up?”
“Yeah,” his head was lowered, “It’s withdrawal symptoms.” His head jerked up at this.
“Withdrawal symptoms?” he looked so happy that I wished Bert had been here to see it.
“Yeah. Clean and sober for about four months now. Proud?” he nodded, his Cheshire grin was testament enough.
“You still love him, don’t you? I know he still loves you.” He nodded again, and then registered what I had just said.
“He does? He still loves me?” I nodded. “Where is he? I need to see him.” He sounded almost desperate.
“Probably on the bus!” I said as he squeezed me to death. Again he whispered in my ear,
“Frank loves you too.” I stood, stunned as Gerard streaked off in search of our tour bus. I was torn from my stupor by a tap on the shoulder.
“Domino?” I turned around and was met with a soft pair of lips on mine. I recognised the kisser immediately and flung my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. Eventually I had to breathe.
“Frank?” I asked, my eyes still closed.
“Yeah?” he replied
“I love you, always did.” I opened one eye to see his reaction.
“I love you too, and I always will.” I opened the other eye and pecked his softly on the lips.
“You seen Gee yet?” he asked, rubbing circles on my back under my t-shirt.
“Yeah. He’s off to find Bert.” He smiled and kissed me.
“I have to play in like an hour, and our tech guy is sick so I need to help. Will you come and watch from the side of the stage?”
“Always.”

BERT

I was lying on my bed feeling sorry for myself when I heard frantic knocking at my door.
“Bert! Are you in there? This is the seventh one I’ve tried! Please be in this one.” I got up and went to the door.
“Gerard? What the fuck are-” I was cut off as he lunged at me, capturing my lips with his. I pulled away and the wind closed the door behind him. We were stood on the tour bus about a metre apart.
“What are you doing here? And on my tour bus no less!”
“I had to see you. You have no idea how much I’ve missed you.”
“Really? You missed me so much you went and got engaged to the first skank you set eyes on? I don’t think so.”
“I’m not engaged anymore. I left her.”
“Why?”
“She cheated on me, and I found out she was only with me for the fame and the money. Besides, I didn’t want anyone but you.”
“I’m sorry, I really am, but I can’t risk what happened with you again. I wont be able to take it.” Gerard moved a little closer to me.
“I heard you’re clean and sober.” I nodded.
“You spoke to Domino?” he nodded.
“I still love you Bert. I’ll always love you as long as I live. So just tell me, do you want to be with me, or not?” I saw the truth in his eyes and I knew that the same thing would be reflected in mine. We wouldn’t let each other down this time. But I decided to have some fun. I lowered my head and sighed, as if I was going to turn him down, and just as all his hopes vanished, I lunged forward and kissed him full on the lips.
“BERT! I love you. Mwah I love you. Mwah I love you. I thought you were gonna turn me down. I was so scared. Mwah I love you so much right now” I laughed and kissed him till he had to go and agreed to watch him from the stage.

GERARD

I went backstage and found Ray hugging Frank to death.
“What’s going on?” I asked.
“I’m going to ask Domino to marry me!” Frank yelled, grinning goofily, “I need to wait till we get to New York though.”
“Why?”
“Tiffany’s. How’d it go with Bert?”
“He Loves Me!!!”
“That’s great Gerard!” said Mikey’s wife Alicia.
“Thanks, Now lets PLAY!”
We played the set and went backstage with our new ‘friends’.
Domino sat making out with Frank and I was sitting with Bert, Ray, Jepha and Bob. Quinn was out somewhere and Mikey and Alicia were ‘on the bus’.
“So, is that you two back together then?” Jeph asked.
“Yeah, for good this time.” I said, feeling Bert’s hand slide up my leg under the table.
“So, you got a girlfriend yet J?”
“Yeah, I’m with Brandon now.”
“Hey! Since when was I the girl?”
“Uh, they don’t really need to hear that answer.” Bert had reached the top of my leg and I bit my lip. He began to rub me and I could feel myself getting exited.
“Bert!” I whispered, while Jepha greeted his boyfriend with a heated kiss.
“Yes, darling?”
“Stop it, please!” he just grinned and slipped his hand into my boxers. I squeaked and Jeph turned to look at me.
“You okay Gee?”
“Yeah I just hu-urt my foot.” I bit my lip and tried my best to answer Jepha when he asked me something but I could hold it in no longer and moaned out loud when I came.
“BERT!” I yelled in annoyance hitting him on the side of the head.
“Oh, you know you love me really!” he said, gently sucking on my neck.
“He didn’t! Oh fuck that’s disgusting!” Brandon said as he clicked.

We had two more shows to do and then we hit New York. When we got there, we headed off in search of a Tiffany’s before anyone could see us. We arrived at the place around nine and we weren’t playing till four so we still had loads of time. Frank picked a beautiful ring for Domino. It was silver with three stones, two red and a black one in the middle. I knew she’d love it. he just got himself a plain silver band. She was so going to say yes.


You like?? If so the TELL ME! lol
Thanks to
Music-is-Life16, and
astro_zombiies for reviewing! xx
Sign up to rate and review this story