Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Angel

The day after

by ThexBitch 2 reviews

The next day...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-04-13 - Updated: 2008-04-13 - 1025 words

0Unrated
DOMINO

I went downstairs in the morning to get some breakfast. Bert was sitting at the dining table with a bowl of Fruit Loops when I got there with my own.
“Morning.” I yawned.
“Hey, good sleep?” he asked.
“Yeah. You?” I replied. He just smirked and said,
“You could say that.” I looked at him funny for a few seconds before it dawned on me.
“You and Gerard? In my house? On my springs?” he nodded
“Yup, and I loved every minute of it. I bet you’re glad you got those soundproof walls now!”
“Eww. You like him, don’t you? You really like him.” He looked shocked.
“No! Well, yeah I like him sure. But I can’t, you know, love him…Can I?”
“I think you do. And I never said you loved him, I said like. You said love.”
“Oh crap.” He looked at his hands for a few minutes before he said,
“But I’m scared. I’ve never felt like this about anyone before. What if he doesn’t love me back? What if I scare him off by telling him that I love him? What if I don’t tell him, and he leaves me because he thinks I don’t love him? Or if we break up, it could destroy our friendship, what the hell am I going to do?!”
“Bert, calm the fuck down. You have four options,
Tell him you love him and see what happens.
Don’t tell him, but date him and wait for him to tell you.
Don’t tell him. Don’t date him.
See if you can figure out if he likes you, and if he does, then go for it.
Personally, I’d go for number four. But it’s up to you B.”
“I’ll se if I can figure out if he loves me back. I don’t want to just blurt it out, I might scare him away. Thanks Domino.”
“Any time.”

GERARD

When I woke up Bert had gone down to breakfast. There was a note on the side of the bed.

Morning sunshine. I couldn’t wait any longer for food. Didn’t want to wake you, you look so hot when you’re asleep.
Bert.

I smiled and went to wake up my friends. I got them all into Bob and Mikey’s room.
“So, what’s this all about?” asked Bob when we all sat down on the bed.
“I think I’m falling in love with Bert,” they all just looked at me, shocked, “We kinda, slept together last night.”
“I told you I heard something!” said Ray, punching Frank in the arm.
“How could you, the walls are soundproof.” asked Mikey
“Dude, how loud were you?” asked Frank. I blushed and thankfully Mikey turned the conversation around.
“So, what are you going to do?”
“I don’t know. I mean, I’m falling for a guy who isn’t exactly the most commitment friendly person on the planet, and I don’t even know if he feels the same way about me. What if he just wants me for sex, and f we do have a proper relationship, a break-up could screw up our friendship. What if I tell him I love him and he gets scared off? Help me!” I looked at Ray, the usual voice of reason, but it was Frank who helped me.
“Try and figure out if he feels the same way about you, and if he does then go for it.” I smiled at his good advice.
“Thanks Frankie. Now, who wants breakfast?”

DOMINO

The rest of the guys came down for their breakfast and I noticed Bert and Gerard acting funny. The other MCR boys obviously knew as well as did Quinn, Jeph and Brandon. Bert and I had told the rest of The Used when they had came down for their breakfast five minutes earlier.
My Chem had a gig later on that day so they went home to get changed and we promised we’d go. We got there for the gig at five and they were on at six thirty, so that gave us time to hang out backstage. They didn’t have any spare tickets so we had to watch stage side.
The show was electric and I had a blast. They were finishing off with I’m Not Okay, when Bert whispered in my ear,
“I’m going to tell him.”
“Tonight?”
“As soon as they get off stage.”
“In front of everyone?” he nodded excitedly. The final chords of the song were strummed and MCR headed off the stage after they said their goodbyes to the crowd.
“Hey guys, did you enjoy-” Gerard was cut off but Bert grabbing him by the neck and pulling him into the most heated kiss I’d even seen him give. They pulled away for air and Bert studied his reaction.
“Bert, what was that for? I know I’m irresistible but damn!”
“I love you.”
“Say what now?”
“I. Love. You.” Gerard looked shocked for a couple of seconds and didn’t say anything. I saw worry start to creep onto Bert’s face until…
“I LOVE YOU TOO!!!” Gerard screamed and threw himself at Bert, kissing him like he had a disease and Bert was the cure.
“Really? You’re not just saying that?” Bert asked after they broke apart. Gerard calmed down and took Bert’s face in his hands.
“Look into my eyes, I love you.” He kissed him softly and led us backstage. Those two spent the rest of the night making out so I hung out with the guys…mainly Frank. It was a small time after this that everything started to go wrong. Gerard got clean and sober, they hired a new hairdresser called Eliza Cuts, you know the rest.
I chose Bert’s side of course and Frank stuck by Gerard. I had expected nothing less. So, before we even got started, we were torn apart.


Tell me what you guys think, by the way. Lyn-Z does NOT exist in this reality. x
Sign up to rate and review this story