Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Angel

Gee and Bert get it on...

by ThexBitch

Skip if you don't like this stuff, i've made it so the chapters will still make sense. :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-04-12 - Updated: 2008-04-19 - 1145 words

?Blocked
BERT

I went into the spare bedroom that Quinn usually used with Gerard. I sat down on the small couch and crossed my arms.
“Sup Bert? You’ve been funny since you came back from the kitchen. Did you and Domino have an argument?” he asked, sitting next to me. I looked up at him and he did look concerned. I sighed.
“I walked in on Frank and her making-out. He had his hands on he ass Gee! And they were using tongues! I’m just worried about her.” He smiled almost fondly.
“You love her like a sister so obviously its gonna be hard for you to see her with someone. And Frankie’s reputation can’t be helping. But I can tell he likes her. The way he looks at her isn’t just in an ‘I want to fuck you’ kind of way. It’s deeper than that. Anyway, Domino’s a big girl, she can handle herself.” I pondered this for a few seconds while Gerard turned the T.V on to the old movie channel.
“Thanks Gee.” I said when he came back over. He sat on my lap and said happily,
“No problem!” I smiled at his chirpiness. Anyone would think he was the younger one, not me. We started watching some old movie when Gerard started squirming in my lap, which was rubbing a very awkward place.
“Gee stop moving. What’s the matter with you?” I was almost pleading but managed to keep it out of my voice…just.
“Sorry, but I cant get comfy. You’re too bony.” He was still moving and was wearing ridiculously tight jeans. Enough was enough.
“Gee, stay still.” I hissed, grabbing his hips to keep him immobile. He turned too look at me and saw I was serious.
“I’ll stop moving then.”
“Thank you.” I breathed. We watched the movie for a little while and my grip on his waist slowly loosened. Suddenly he turned round so that his legs were on either side of mine. He had a Cheshire grin on his face as he put his hands on my chest.
“I just figured something out.”
“What?” I hoped this wasn’t what I thought it was.
“Why you were so mad at me for moving.” My eyes widened. FUCK.
“Oh yeah, and why was that?” maybe he hadn’t figured it out. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear.
“I was rubbing you!” he softly nipped my ear for extra measure and I let out an involuntary moan. He pulled back and looked at me. His hands moved from my chest to my hips, his thumb running over my zipper as he did. I bit my lip to stop myself making any more noises. I slid my hands up to his neck and pulled him into a kiss. Almost immediately I felt his tongue begging for entry. I gladly accepted and won dominance. What I wasn’t expecting though was what happened next. We had made-out loads of times, but nothing had ever progressed. Just kissing. In the middle of this nice little make out session, he grinded me. He grabbed my hips tighter and pulled us closer.
It felt fucking great!
I gasped and pulled away from the kiss.
“Did you just grind me?” he simply nodded.
“Did you like it?” my silence spoke volumes. “I thought so,” he said, shifting his hand to my zipper area, “You can tell me to stop you know. We don’t have to take this any farther than you want, I promise.”
“No, I want this. I want you.” He smiled and rubbed my trousers. A bulge formed in my pants and he wasted no time in making it come. I moaned my orgasm into his mouth and he bit my lip. He discarded his shirt and then mine, tossing them over his shoulder and pulling me up so we were standing in the middle of the room. He started to work on the belt holding my skater shorts up but I stopped him. He looked worried and was about to speak when I pressed a finger to his lips.
“My turn.” He grinned as I undid his belt and pulled down his trousers and boxers, freeing his erection. My eyes widened slightly at the size of him. To my surprise, the thought of him inside me was a huge turn-on
I smiled at him and kissed him, taking him with my hand. He moaned as I moved my lips to his collarbone. I lingered on one of his nipples before moving farther down. He groaned my name and I grinned before putting his fully in my mouth. I had worked on him about two seconds when he moaned
“Fuck…Bert…I’m cuming…now!” he spilled into my mouth and I swallowed.
“Bert, the bed. Get on the bed.” I complied and he followed. He shoved me back and the backs of my legs hit the bed as I fell on to it. He grinned and took off my boxer and trousers before climbing on top of me. He lunged at my lips and ground us together, the friction making us both cum.
“Get on all fours.” He said. I did and he got behind me.
“I don’t have any lube.”
“Try one of the drawers.” I said. There was an almost empty bottle in one of them. I heard Gerard climb behind me again and rub some on his hands. He smeared a little on my entrance and I gasped when he slid a finger in. he did it for a few minutes before sliding a second in and beginning to scissor me. I moaned in pleasure and he took his fingers out. He ran his hand down my back and I felt him lick the rim of my entrance and I could have come then if he hadn’t stopped.
“You ready?” he asked. I nodded. I was so close and he was such a fucking tease.
“Just fuck me Gee.” I moaned, he was circling the rim of my entrance with the head of his dick. He dipped it in a few centimetres and then, before I could prepare myself, thrust his entire length into me. He was ruthless but hit my spot every time. His hand snaked around my waist and worked on my forgotten cock. By the time he was finished with me, I had come like fifty times. I of course made it a point to return the favour before we collapsed on the bed, exhausted.
“That was…” he trailed off.
“Amazing.” I finished for him, “I didn’t even know you could do that with your tongue!” Gerard giggled and we crawled under the covers. I wrapped my arms around him and we fell asleep.


You Like? x__x
Sign up to rate and review this story