Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Famous Life

Chapter 36

by disturbedangel6 4 reviews

Karaoke

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-09-18 - Updated: 2008-09-19 - 275 words

0Unrated
“Baby you’re all that I want! When you’re lying here in my arms! I’m finding it hard to believe we’re in heaven! Love is all that I need and I found it there in your heart!” I sang into the microphone.

Gerard sang along with me.

I jumped and danced to the song and ignored everyone laughing at me. Come on who wouldn’t dance to this song?

Gerard joined me and danced around.

“Get off the stage!” Mikey yelled and laughed.

We weren’t both on a stage but you could call it that. We were on a big table dancing in front of the guys on the couch. We were at karaoke and it was so fun.

“Yea! Let me dance! I’m a better dancer than you Gee!” Frank jumped onto the table and started doing weird moves.

I tried pushing him off but failed. Instead he grabbed my waist and tried to attempt to dance tango with me. I danced with him anyway.

“Nawww! Happy couple!” Ray awed.

Frank and I grinned cheekily.

“We are.” Frank said just loud enough for me to hear.

I smiled at him and ignored what he just said and kept dancing around.

“Okay dude you danced with her long enough now.” Gerard said. “Now she needs someone much taller and much more handsome,” and with that he pushed Frank out of the way and grabbed my hands.

“Oh Gerard! You swept me off my feet!” I said over-dreamily.

Everyone laughed.

“Damn you! I was having my way with her!” Frank stomped his foot.






Sorry for teh shortness
I'm at school
Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story