Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Famous Life

Chapter 37

by disturbedangel6 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-10-08 - Updated: 2008-10-08 - 600 words

0Unrated
I grumbled and hesitantly opened my eyes. My body felt so stiff and as I lifted my head up it felt like a tonne. Everyone as in Bob, Mikey, Frank, Ray and Gerard were all scattered across the lounge room. I noticed that my legs were over Bob's hips and that Frank was curled up next to me and Gerard's head was on my stomach. What? I scraped through my head to remember why we all ended up like this. Okay, lets see we had karaoke and it was fun. Then.... oh we went to the bar. That explains it. We must've gotten drunk. I slowly moved my arm off Frank so he didn't wake up.

"Mummy," he murmured and grabbed my arm and hugged it.

My eyes widened and I looked at him disbelievingly. "Okay..." I mumbled. I tried to pull my arm away but he wouldn't let go. I sighed and put my head back down. My stomach let out a growl, I was hungry.

Gerard flipped up and looked around anxiously. He looked funny as if he was scared of something. "What the fuck was that?" he looked around.

"What?" I asked.

"That sound! It fucking sounded like an earthquake or something," he said as he quivered.

I laughed. "That was my stomach!"

"It was?" he looked at me with a confused face.

"Yes," I laughed. "You're head was on my stomach."

"Oh really?" he sat back down. "I have a massive headache," he groaned.

"Naww..." I said, "Tell me about it."

"Lets go eat." He stood up.

"Help me first, my arm is stuck to Frank."

He grinned and slowly pulled my arm away from his grasp.

"Mummy don't leave me," Frank mumbled in his sleep.

Gerard giggled. "Wow he's a baby."

I giggled too and followed him to the kitchen.

"Now what shall we eat?" he looked into the fridge.

"Oh look, your mum already made pancakes," I pointed to the benchtop.

"Oh yay! Mum is a legend," he jumped and grabbed the plate.





"Mary?"

"Yes Gerard?"

"Why do you have to leave so soon?" he pouted.

"Because, there's nothing left for me here and I have a life in Australia," I looked out to the trees.

"There is everything left for you here. You've got me and the guys. You've got Bob's parents and you can totally transfer your career to here." He said eagerly.

"Awww," I played with his messy hair. "I can't, I'm ruining everything here."

"You are so not! What are you ruining?"

"Your lives." I said simply.

He sighed. "You are part of our life Mary."

I smiled, "Eh? No. I didn't mean it like that."

"Then what did you mean?" he asked.

"As in your love lives."

"Huh?"

"Like Bob, he hasn't had a girlfriend since me right?"

"Yea."

"Exactly, I shouldn't be hanging around here for that."

"No! We'll find Bob a girlfriend!"

"And what about you?" I eyed him.

"What about me?"

"You need one too."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"I still won't be over you even if I had a girlfriend," he looked at me solemnly.

I eyed him again and without a warning Gerard pushed himself onto me. His warm hungry lips crashed to mine and once more his tongue explored my mouth and once more I kissed him back and once more I pulled back and frowned at him.

"That's another reason why I have to go." I said sharply before making my way into the house leaving a regretful Gerard.




Yes, its shit I know.... didn't know what to write about...
Sign up to rate and review this story