Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Half The Man I Used To Be

Chapter 41

by FreakOfNature 0 reviews

A wah hey!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-09-19 - Updated: 2008-09-20 - 580 words

0Unrated
The four of them waited for hours, sometimes drifting in and out of sleep. The last time they had seen Pete or William was aproximately three hours ago. They were starting to wonder what was happening, and if William was really going to stick to his promise. They had they're doubts, but something told them that everything was going to be alright.

"Whats taking so fucking long!?" Patrick hollered as he lifted his hat from his face.

"I don't know. William better have gone through with the plan. If not, I swear to god-"

"I know, Joe. We'd all do the same thing." Andy interupted.

Just as Ryan was about to speak, the door knob turned, and William walked in. He was carrying Pete in his arms.

Patrick rushed over to William, and laid Pete on the floor. He wanted to say thank you, but honestly, the whole thing was Williams fault to begin with. He held his breath and kept his thank you to himself, and waited until William left to show how happy he was.

"Pete. Wake up." Patrick whispered.

Pete's eyes slowly opened and he smiled. "Hey you. Hows my Pattycakes?"

Patrick cried in response and hugged his friend. "I'm great. Are you feeling ok?"

Pete nodded and smiled, but that smile soon faded. "What the FUCK is he doing here?" He yelled, pointing at Ryan.

"It's not his fault Pete. He couldn't help it." Andy replied.

"NOT HIS FAULT?! He fucking stabbed me half to death and now your saying its not his fault?!"

"Shhh." Patrick hushed.

"Calm down. William had some power over him. Like, he was in a trance or something. Honest, he didn't mean to because he really couldn't help it."

Pete's anger dissapeared. "Oh. Hey Patrick, are you ok? You look extreamly pale and...Oh my god your bleeding! Are you ok? What ha-"

Petes eyes welled up with tears. "No. You didn't...Did you? Your not a...."

Patrick nodded. "Yeah I am. I had to, to save you."

"Patrick, why!? You should have let me die! Life isn't worth it when your a vampire. Nothing is the same. Don't you understand?"

"Don't say that! I wasn't going to let you die! I'd never forgive myself. William said he would save you if I let him turn me. How could I refuse?"

"Patrick, don't you get it?" Pete began.

"You will never be able to go out in the sunlight again. Food won't taste the same. You have to sleep in the day and stay awake all night. You constantly crave blood."

Patrick shook his head. "It doesn't matter. I love you. If I had the chance i'd do the whole thing all over again. A million times if I had to. It was all worth it. It was all worth it for you."

Pete sat up and they both hugged. "I love you too." He whispered.

"Awwwwwwwwwww." Andy, Joe and Ryan cooed.

"You guys are so cute together." Joe added as he wiped a tear from his eye.

"Joe...Are you crying?" Andy laughed.

"No I am not. I have something in my eye. Dont you see?!

Andy and Ryan laughed. "Sure." Ryan giggled.

"Are you ready to get the hell out of here?" Pete whispered in Patricks ear.

Patrick released himself from the hug and gave him a confused look. "What do you mean get out of here? The doors locked."

Pete smiled. "Nothing a few stolen keys can't fix."
Sign up to rate and review this story