Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Secrets We Keep...

Chapter 4

by flawedrainbow 4 reviews

-Holly-

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-09-19 - Updated: 2008-09-20 - 2260 words

0Unrated
[A/N read & review guys! We've hardly gotten any. If we don't get more we'll just have to stop :(]

-Holly’s P.O.V.-

“Please stay for dinner?!” I begged leaning on Joe as we gave the puppy-dog pout. “You always say no.” Evie smiled at us and laughed.

“Well, I’m going to say it again. You know I don’t like to intrude.” She told me, as she walked to the door.

“Please?” I pouted. She just laughed and shook her head.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, okay? I have to get going. Bye guys!”

“Bye!” They all shouted as she left. I sighed and went back over by Joe and plopped down.

“Why hello miss sexy private school uniform!” Pete said smirking.

“Shove it Wentz, I have a boyfriend.” I laughed, stealing his can of pop and taking a drink. My stomach growled. “I want some Chinese.”

“Random much?” Joe asked me as he scratched his ear.

“You love me.” I giggled. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out. “And so does this boy!” I said when I saw the ID was Bill. “Hello?”

“Hey sweetheart!” He said into the phone. “Are you feeling better?”

“Yeah, loads better.” I said, getting up and leaving the living room to go to my room. I shut my door and sat on my bed.

“Can I come see you?” He asked. We like to sneak around. No, not like that! Okay maybe a little, but we like to pretend we aren’t supposed to see each other, makes it more romantic.

“I don’t know. My parents are due home any second and Patrick’s back home with his friends over.” I said, hugging the stuffed kangaroo he gave me for my sweet sixteen, along with other gifts.

“Please?” Bill pleaded. “I really want to see you. I need one of your hugs.”

“Fine, but you’ll have to stay for dinner.” I said smiling.

“As long as you sit next to me.” He said, and I could tell there was a smile on his face. “I’ll be there in four.”

“Love you baby.”

“Love you too, babies.” I froze when he said that. Luckily, he hung up to make a turn, so I could recover from that. The doorbell rang three minutes later and I bounded down the stairs and opened it. “Hey.” He smiled, walking in.

“Hey!” I smiled pushing him against the now closed door and kissing him.

“Oh, take it upstairs!” Patrick shouted.

“If they do go, I’m going with them!” Pete said watching us intently.

“Keep it in your pants Wentz!” I said as William gave him a look. I took his hand and we went into the kitchen. I picked up the phone and ordered Chinese for everyone. After hanging up the kitchen phone, I sat on the counter while Bill got a glass of water.

“So, how are you really feeling?” He asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

“A tiny bit nauseous, but alright.” I replied as he stood between my legs. It really was amazing how tall he was. Even while I was sitting on the counter, I was only barely an inch taller. He kissed me and I felt like crying. “I can’t tell them. Not tonight.”

“It’ll be fine. You’ll tell them when you’re ready.” He pushed my hair behind my ear and kissed me again. “And by that time, you’ll be living at my apartment, and maybe, we’d be married.” He glanced up at me.

“You really think we should?” I asked. His eyes turned from hope to confusion. “I mean, look at couples that got married straight out of high school. They end up in trailer parks with twenty-five kids and beer bellies!”

“That won’t happen to us.” He said, taking my hands in his. “Because unlike those people, we have a plan. I have a job, and the band is getting really good, so if we can make money off of that, it’ll be great!”

“Can I think about it?” I asked.

“Yes. But don’t worry, that wasn’t an official proposal.” He smiled. The door opened and shut and my parent’s voices echoed through the house, along with the rowdy boys in the living room. I jumped off the counter and William ran a hand through his messy hair.

“Hey mom, hey dad!” I said putting on my carefully constructed mask, hugging them both.

“Oh! I see we have a party.” Mom said, setting the Chinese on the table. My eyes went straight to it. I decided to attack before the others got into it. I grabbed my carton of ham fried rice and Bill’s sweet and sour chicken and forks and we ran up the stairs with them, napkins in hand.

“Meat eaters!” Andy called after us, laughing. We went into my room and shut the door and piled the pillows up on my bed and put a movie in and sat back with dimmed light eating our dinner.

“Here.” Bill said softly, feeding me a piece of chicken, which I willing accepted.

“Thank you.” I said after chewing it. “Want some rice?”

“Yes please.” He opened his mouth and I fed a forkful to him. He smiled as he chewed and when he was done, kissed me on the forehead. “Thank you baby.”

“This is nice.” I whispered, cuddling under one of his arms.

“It is.” He said back. “It’ll be like this when you move in.”

“Until I have a baby.” I whispered back. “Speaking of which, I’m going to the doctors tomorrow with Evie. Just to make sure I’m healthy and stuff.”

“Okay, do you want me to go? I have the day off.” He smiled at me.

“Oh, no.” I said. “You should practice with your band. And then we’ll stop by and hang for a bit, how’s that?”

“I like that.” He smiled and kissed me and we set down our food and continued making out until there was a knock on my door. We parted.

“Come in!” I said, wiping my lip. My mom poked her head in.

“Sweetie, we’re going to bed. Is Bill staying the night?” She asked. Her and dad knew Bill, and trusted him. He’s always been there to help out my family and especially me. They knew about us, and accepted it, and let it go, knowing we’d be safe. Oh what they don’t know.

“Uhm, I don’t know.” I looked up at him and he smiled. “I think that’s a yes.”

“Okay, well, don’t stay up too late.” She smiled and closed the door. I went to the closet and pulled out my pajama pants and a tank top, and Bill’s pajama pants. I tossed him is and changed in front of him, not caring about it. He stripped down to his boxers and pulled his pajama pants on and crawled under the covers on my bed, and left room for me. I smiled and crawled in next to him and kissed him as we slowly fell asleep

*

I woke up the next morning to Bill kissing my neck and shoulder. I took a deep breath in and stretched as he laughed. I loved waking up to him. He was so cute in the morning, sleepy eyes and bed head. He also made me feel like a million bucks before we parted ways.

“Good morning sweetheart.” He said, kissing me on the lips.

“Mmm, good morning.” I said back. I looked at the clock and squinted. “It’s Saturday, why am I up at nine thirty?” I asked closing my eyes.

“Because you have a doctor’s appointment and your stomach was growling in your sleep.” He laughed and got up, pulling me out of bed with him. I tossed him a shirt and he pulled it on and we went downstairs. We went into the kitchen and there was a note from mom and dad saying they went to the cottage for the weekend, and for no parties. Well, since we passed Pete and the guys sleeping like the dead on the couch, I’d say there’s going to be a party. Bill and I started to make breakfast for everyone, special vegan pancakes. I had learned to make them for Andy, and they were really good, if you poured a lot of syrup on them.

“Something smells good.” Pete mumbled, walking into the kitchen and sitting at the table.

“We’re making vegan pancakes.” Bill said, smiling as he flipped on in the air and I caught it on the plate. This was routine for us. The others started piling in, Joe being the last one. Bill and I set a stack on the table and watched as the guys tore it apart. Bill and I had made a few extras for us and sat down with them. I was really nervous, so I couldn’t eat.

“What wrong Hollz?” Patrick asked.

“I just don’t feel too well.” I said. “I’m going to the doctor’s today, I haven’t felt well lately.” I answered, shrugging. Bill rubbed my back soothingly. The doorbell rang and I went to get it. Evie was there, smiling.

“Ready?”

“Let me go get dressed. Come on in. There’s pancakes on the table.” I said, as I ran upstairs, Bill following after saying hi to Evie. We got dressed quickly and went back downstairs. I snatched Patrick’s keys off the table and Evie, Bill, and I went to the driveway. I kissed Bill for a long time, and I think Evie understood, knowing that the test results may ruin our relationship. Finally he broke it and smiled.

“Go to your appointment, and come to Mike’s house afterwards.” He said. “We’ll play for you and Evie.” He kissed me one more time before getting into his car and backing out of the drive-way. I followed and turned the other way, going into the city. We got to the doctors office and I went right inside. I told the doctor everything, and luckily Bill and Jon came to this doctor as well, and they had blood samples already. How they got the babies DNA was weird and gross, and I don’t even want to go through that right now. She said she’d call me later to tell me the results and I asked her to call my cell phone. She nodded understandingly and I wrote it down for her. Evie and I piled back into the car and drove around a bit.

“How’d it go?” Evie asked.

“I don’t want to talk about it, but she’d call later today with the results.” I said. I wanted to put this all in the back of my mind and listen to Bill singing to me. We pulled into the driveway and saw the scene. Bill almost straddling a mic stand, Mike laughing while playing guitar, as well as Tom and Sisky, and Andy, the drummer, but we all called him the Butcher. We waved and went and sat down on the little couch they had in there. They finished their song and Bill put his mic on the stand and ran over to me over-excitedly.

“Hi.” He said, kissing me. I kissed back, but couldn’t get the feeling of guilt out of my stomach. Or perhaps it was nausea. All I know is that we parted to the sound of car doors slamming shut and Brendon and his bandmates walking in. My eyes locked with Jon’s and immediately I felt sick. I jumped up and ran into Mike’s house, Evie hot on my trail. I ran for the bathroom and didn’t notice until after I had seen my breakfast in reverse that Bill was with us.

“Bill go.” I croaked. “You don’t need to see this.” But he wouldn’t listen. He shut the door and got me a cup of water and a cool washcloth. I flushed the toilet and sank down against the shower as he put an arm around my shoulders and put the washcloth on my forehead, while I swished around the water and Listerine. I spit it into the toilet and flushed again. I felt silly, because I always cry when I throw up, so there I was, bawling while Evie and Bill watched.

“Don’t feel bad Hollz, this comes with it.” Bill said. “I’m here for you baby.”

“I’m sorry.” I whispered, taking the washcloth and wiping my mouth and standing up and swishing more Listerine. I spit after two minutes and looked at Evie, she nodded and we all went back into the garage.

“Hey Holly, you okay?” Brendon asked, putting an arm around my shoulders. Everyone was staring at me, especially Jon. Apparently he remembered that party.

“Y-yeah I’m fine.” I stuttered out. He rubbed my shoulder and Bill sat me down on the couch and kissed my cheek. Evie came up to me nervously. She held out my cell phone. I looked up at her.

“It’s your doctor.” I slowly grabbed my phone and flipped it open, pressed it to my ear and answered.

“Hello Ms. Stumph. We have your test results. The father of your baby is Jonathan Walker.” And just like that, I fell apart.
Sign up to rate and review this story