Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Girl With Blue Hair...

Chapter 13

by flawedrainbow 1 review

R&R

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-09-19 - Updated: 2008-09-20 - 1498 words

0Unrated
As I was setting up Brendon’s guitar, I saw Brendon smiling at me from the side of the stage. After waving and smiling at him he walked over.
“Whatcha doing?” he asked.
“Setting up your guitar.” I answered.
“You play right?” he asked.

I nodded, “Yessir.” I answered.
“Play then.” He said.
I shook my head, “Nah, I’m alright. Besides, you guys have sound check... now.” I smiled, handing him the guitar.

He smirked and shook his head, “Nope. I refuse until you play.” He said.
I pouted, “Brendonnnnn!” I whined.
The smirk never left his face, “Nope.” He replied, crossing his arms.
“But I don’t wanna!” I said, almost stamping my foot like a small child.
He laughed, “Oh come on! For me?” he asked, giving me a small pout, “Please?” he pleaded adding in the puppy dog eyes.

“No! Don’t use the puppy dog eyes! Nooo!” I wailed, trying to shield my eyes but failing miserably because his eyes followed mine.
I sighed in defeat, “Fine. But you owe me.” I told him.
He nodded and smiled.
“Alright.” I said, and began to play the opening riff for Michael Jackson’s Beat It.

Once I was finished, I handed Brendon his guitar and smiled, “Sound check. Have fun.” I smiled before walking away.
As I walked away, Jon smiled at me and gave me a high five.
“Dude, you got mad skills!” he smiled.

“Why thank you Jonothan.” I smiled back.
“So, we’re going on for sound check now. Where are you headed?” he asked, falling into the ‘protective phase’ as I liked to call it.

“I’m gonna go back to my bus, do a bit of internet research and either read a book or go to bed.” I replied honestly.
Jon frowned, “Can’t you do that on our bus?” he asked.
I sighed, “Jon. It’s fine, I’m fine. Just drop it.” I told him.
“No Stevie, I’ll come with you to your bus, you can pick up your things and move them into ours.” He said.

I shook my head, “Jon, it’s not your decision to make. You have 3 other people in that bus, not just you.”
He smirked before grabbing my hand and walking onto the stage.

“Hey guys,” Jon addressed his band mates, “would you mind if Stevie stayed on our bus?”
“No!” Brendon answered quickly.
“Nah man, we don’t mind. It’ll be fun.” Spencer smiled.
Ryan nodded in agreement.

I inwardly groaned knowing that Jon had won.
“Awesome, well, I’m gonna help her get all her stuff and put it in our bus, cool?” he said before we both walked off.
(I use ‘walked off’ lightly due to the fact that Jon was basically dragging me behind him.)

“Oi! Back off mate!” I said angrily as I yanked my underwear away from Jon, “God! You are such a guy!” I groaned.
Jon smirked, “Why thank you.” He said cockily.
I rolled my eyes, “Look, you’re obviously too in your own world so I’m just gonna stay here.” I said, getting into my bunk and lying down.

“Oh no you don’t. Come on.” Jon said, pulling me out of the bunk.
“Well, well, well. Moved onto the bassist now? Who’s next? Maybe you’ll have a threesome!” somebody exclaimed from the bunk room’s doorway.
I shook my head angrily before grabbing my bag and walking off of the bus.

“Stevie! Wait up!” Jon called out, carrying my other bag in his hand and jogging over to me, “You alright?” he asked.
“Honestly? No, I’m not. I’ve had enough of it.” I replied as tears began to well in my eyes.
“Oh sweetie.” Jon cooed, wrapping me in a warm embrace.
I hugged him back before breaking apart.
“I’ll save my breakdown for the bus.” I stated, carrying my bags into Panic’s bus.

After putting them in the back room besides the couch I lied on it.
“You wanna continue your breakdown?” Jon asked with a slight smile.
I thought about it but shook my head, “No, besides you’ve gotta get back.” I told him.
“Alright fine. But the shows not for like... 3 or 4 hours so we’ll most likely be back.” He replied.
I nodded, “I think I’ll just stay here alright?” I asked him.
“Ok, I’ll be back.” He told me, pecking my forehead lightly.
I nodded and watched him walk out the door.

After Jon had left, I talked to my Nan and she told me that she had organised everything for my new home in Vegas. By the time the tour had finished, I’d be able to move and settle in. Yay! I also talked to the previous owner. They filled me in about local places like shops, movies, the library, and things like that, plus she told me that she didn’t need any of her furniture so she’d be leaving it there for me.

Total sweetie! I told her I’d pay extra but she’d have none of it! I’m glad I’ve got that out of the way. Means first night back, I can sleep on a real bed. Not that the bunks aren’t comfy, nah, I just like beds better.

“Honey we’re home!” Jon called out from the front.
I rolled my eyes, “I’m not gonna go all ‘Samantha’ on you y’know?” I retorted.
“Awwe darn.” He said unhappily, slapping his knee in the process.
“How was the show?” I asked, setting my stuff down and venturing out into the front of the bus.

“Good. One of our best.” Ryan smiled.
“Awwe. That’s good to hear,” I smiled back, “hey Bren, you’ll be happy to know that I got my place all sorted.” I added.
“Really?” he asked.
“You got a house?” –Jon.
“Where?” –Ryan.
“When?” –Spencer.

I laughed, “Yeah, I got a small townhouse in Summerlin. It’s all ready for me to move into.” I smiled.
“Oh that’s awesome!” Ryan said.
“Yay! You’re moving to America!” Jon said happily.
I laughed, “Yeah I am. You should all come and check it out with me after tour.” I said.
“Sweet. Par-tay!” Brendon cheered, doing a happy dance of some sort.

“Guys,” I yawned, “I’m off to bed. Nighty night.” I said.
“I demand a hug.” Jon pouted.
“Me too!” Ryan added.
“Me three!” Spencer nodded.
I rolled my eyes and smiled before giving Jon, Ryan and Spencer a hug. When I stood up, Brendon was pouting at me.

“What about me??” he asked in a baby voice.
I smiled before sitting on his lap and giving him a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his chest.

“Dude! You’re so comfy!” I said sleepily.
Everybody laughed.
“Ooh Brendon & Stevie.” Spencer teased.
I groaned, “Shh... sleepy.” I said, waving my arm at him and returning my head to Brendon’s chest.

“You two should just get together already.” Ryan said.
I quickly got off of Brendon, feeling a burn rising through my cheeks, “Uhh, umm, I- yeah. ‘Night.” I said before quickly darting off to the back room and lying on the couch.

After laying my head on my pillow, I pulled my doona up and snuggled into it, keeping the warmth in. Brendon wasn’t kidding when he said it got cold back here. Arrgh! Maybe Ryan realises I really like Bren! Maybe Spencer knows too. I mean, if they know, it’s only a matter of time till Brendon knows. I wish he’d remember that night... no! No I don’t! But, I do... in a way. Wow brain, way to make me even more confused about the situation!

Thunder awoke me from my dreaming state and I bolted upright.
Oh fuck! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.
If you couldn’t already tell, I’m not a fan of thunderstorms. I got up and quietly left the back room. It was fairly dark, but I could still see the general outline of the bunks. I made my way to Brendon’s and pulled back the curtain. He was sound asleep. Awwe, now I feel bad about waking him. But I knew he’d make me feel better. I shrugged and gently rubbed his shoulder.

“Bren? Bren?” I asked quietly.
He groaned and turned over to face me, opening one eye, “Eve? What’s wrong?” he asked tiredly.
“Can I sleep in there with you? Thunder always scares me.” I replied embarrassedly.
“Huh? Oh, yeah, sure.” He said, moving closer to the wall and pulling his doona open for me.
I smiled and carefully climbed in, “Thanks Bren.” I whispered.
“No problem. Night babe.” He said, wrapping and arm around my waist and lying back down.
“Night.” I replied, closing my eyes, and feeling safe with Brendon.
Sign up to rate and review this story