Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > drunk and telling the truth

Lets go shout, scream and swear at the homophobe teacher!

by MCRfanLOVESgerard 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-09-20 - Updated: 2008-09-21 - 294 words

0Unrated
“I really don’t care about that and you obviously aren’t going to move so I will carry on and ignore it. I was going to ask if the rumours about you to are true but after what I have just seen they are so after some complaints in going to have to ask you to keep it behind closed doors.”
NO YOU FUCKING BASTARD, WE WILL NOT KEEP IT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS!!! YOU WOULDN’T GIVE A SHIT IF ONE OF US WAS A GIRL. YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER FUCKTARDED HOMOPHOBE!!!” Gerard screamed at him. He grabbed franks hand and ran. They carried on running until they got out of the school gates.

“Gerard, are you alright? You get kinda scary when you’re angry”
“Yeah, I’m okay now, sorry I flipped out like that. I just needed to get away from there. Do you want to go somewhere?”
“Let’s go to your house, nobody will be in there.”

They walked to Gerard’s house hand in hand. Every time someone walked past them and noticed they would get a dirty look or have abuse shouted at them. When they go to the house they ran straight down to Gerard’s bedroom.

Gerard shut the door and pushed frank against it kissing him. As the kiss got more heated items of clothing got ripped off until they were standing only in there boxers. Soon after they were with the rest of the clothes spread across the room.

Frank slowly pushed Gerard back. Gerard’s legs hit the end of the bed and he fell on to it with frank landing on top of him. “This time you’re going to be the one with the sore arse, Gee” Frank laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story