Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > drunk and telling the truth

chapter 5

by MCRfanLOVESgerard 1 review

called to the office

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-07-12 - Updated: 2008-07-12 - 496 words

0Unrated
~later that day~

“Hey Gerard, Frank.” Called Mikey from down the corridor.

“hey Mikey” said Gerard.

“i heard about what happened earlier. Why did you do it? The whole school now knows and like 90% of them are homophobic”

“We know about that, it was a stupid thing to do but now it’s out we won’t have to worry to much about being caught” said frank.

“Glad to see your being optimistic for once. Before you were with Gerard you thought the worst of everything.”

Without warning there was a loud announcement.
“Will Gerard way and frank Iero please come to the main office at once?”

“You two need to go like now before you get in to trouble”
They said there good byes and frank and Gerard made their way to the office with no idea why they were needed there.
When they walked in to the office they had dirty looks from every one.
“Looks like everyone knows about us now” whispered Gerard.

“Yeah”
They went to the waiting area to be called in but there was only one seat left.

“Frank you can sit on my lap then we won’t have to stand around”
“Sounds good to me”

Gerard sat down on the seat in the corner of the room. When frank walked over and sat on Gerard’s lap everyone stared at them as if to say ‘what the hell are you doing’. Frank noticed these looks so to prove a point he leant forward and kissed Gerard passionately.
Forgetting that they were in the school office they leant back on to le seat and continued until they we disturbed by a loud fake cough. They broke apart and turned round to see who it was, standing there looking disgusted was the head teacher.

“is something wrong sir?” asked frank with a cheeky grin on his face.

“Yes there is, now get in to my office both of you”

Gerard and frank stood up and started walking towards his office holding hands. Frank knew this would piss of the head teacher even more. To make him more annoyed he let go of Gerard’s hand and put his arm round his waist.

When they entered the office they were told to sit down so frank sat on Gerard’s lap again even though there was a perfectly fine chair right next to Gerard’s.

“Mr Iero could you please sit on your own chair”

“Sorry sir I can’t. My ass is still a bit sore after Saturday and the only place it feels comfortable is on Gerard”
“I really don’t care about that and you obviously aren’t going to move so I will carry on and ignore it. I was going to ask if the rumours about you to are true but after what I have just seen they are so after some complaints in going to have to ask you to keep it behind closed doors.”
Sign up to rate and review this story