Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > drunk and telling the truth

school

by MCRfanLOVESgerard 2 reviews

Gerard takes drastic action to stop frank doing something that could get them in trouble.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-06-21 - Updated: 2008-06-21 - 467 words

0Unrated
A/N
i found this chapter really funny to write, tell me what you think. will write more soon if you like it.


~Monday~

Frank arrived at Gerard’s house before school as usual. Gerard, Frank and Mikey got in to Gerard’s car and Gerard started the car and drove to school. Gerard was a bit nervous about what was going to happen when they saw the jocks and chavs.
They arrived at school early today which made Gerard calm down a bit. They got out the car said good bye to Mikey and made their way to their lockers, which were conveniently next to each other.

~Gerard’s POV~
So far everything had gone well this morning but then i heard the familiar, mocking voice of the jocks. “Hey Gerard gay and short kid”
Everyone knows Frankie has a bad temper so this is not going to go well.
As the jocks turned away frank shouted “Oi tall, ugly jock stop calling us that!”
“Or what, you’ll bit my knee caps?” one of them said.
“Now that’s something I would like to see” said one of the others.
I pulled Frank away from them before he could give anyone a serious injury.
“Gerard stop being a kill joy, I wanted to see what the short guy next to you would do” whined the jock.
“I’ll give you something to see” said frank and started to walk towards them. So i grabbed him, pushed him up against the lockers with all my strength and kissed him. It took a moment for me and frank to realise what I had done but we carried on kissing anyway. Frank soon added his tongue.
When we separated we remembered who had been watching us and that everyone would now know about us. But i didn’t care at all.

~My POV~
“Well, I didn’t see that coming and ewwwwwwwwwww. I knew there was something going on between you two. Looks like I was right”
“We need to go tell people about the gay emo kids” frank heard one of them say as they walked away.
“Gerard why did you do that? I wanted to beat the shit out of them”.
“There not worth you getting in to trouble over and kissing you was the first thing i thought of to get you to stop”
“Well that’s true but now we’re going to have shit spread about us. I wouldn’t be surprised if they told people that they caught us fucking each other”
“we are just going to have to wait and see but for the first time in my life i don’t care. I love you Frankie”
Gerard leaned in and kissed frank (who was still pressed against the lockers) again.
Sign up to rate and review this story