Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > drunk and telling the truth

chapter 3

by MCRfanLOVESgerard 1 review

Frankie and Gee dont remember much from the night before.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-06-18 - Updated: 2008-06-18 - 399 words

0Unrated
“Well,” Mikey said, “long enough to see Gerard lying on top of Frank, kissing and sounding like you were about to fuck each other’s brains out and YES I WAS SAYING SOMETHING”.
“Sooo Mikey, could you come back in about an hour?” Gerard asked.
“Fine but I don’t want to see, hear or know why” Mikey said as he ran from the room like his life deepened on it.
As soon as Mikey had gone they went back to kissing. Gerard’s hands slipped from franks waist to the front of franks jeans. Frank moaned again but it was muffled by Gerard’s kiss.
Gerard slowly unzipped franks pants. “I love you Frankie”
“I love to Gee”

~in the morning~

There was a knock on the door. “Is it safe to come in yet?” called Mikey.
“Yeah, why wouldn’t it be?” asked Gerard as Mikey came in.
“Don’t you remember what happened last night?”
“Not really, we were really drunk” admitted frank
“Well then I guess I’m gonna have to tell you what happened then”
“That would be helpful”
“Well promise you will believe me”
“Okay we promise now tell us” said Gerard
“Well, basically you both admitted that you were in love with each other then you were kissing, i walked in, you told me to come back in half an hour but by the sounds coming from here it didn’t sound like you wanted to be disturbed. I think that people in new York might have even heard you”
“So you’re saying that we admitted our love for each other then fucked. From the pain i that is coming from my ass I can believe that” said frank.
“That, the stains on my sheets and that we are both naked kinda prove that he’s telling the truth”
“Did you just look?”
“Yeah but according to Mikey i have seen it all before”
“You still looked”
“Yeah and liked what i saw” frank laughed and lent over to Gerard.
“Well, from what you just said you won’t mind me doing this” said Frank as he leant over to Gerard and kissed him.
Gerard responded instantly and deepened the kiss by slipping his tongue in to franks mouth.
Mikey coughed loudly and they pulled apart. “Please don’t do that while I’m around”
“Well go away then” laughed Gerard.
Sign up to rate and review this story