Categories > Original > Romance > A Friendly Love

Chapter 7

by doyleangel 0 reviews

Megan leaves

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-22 - Updated: 2008-09-22 - 304 words

0Unrated
Taylor looked from Megan to Ashley, and then back at Megan. He walked over to Megan, trying hard to keep as calm as possible and looked her in the eye.
“Pack up your stuff now. I don’t want to see you here after the concert.”
He turned around to leave when a hand grabbed his arm.
“Baby, please, you misunderstood what…”
“I don’t want to hear it.” He jerked his arm from her grasp. “And don’t touch me again.”
He saw Ashley standing there with a bottle of water. He walked over to her and took the water.
“Thanks. We’ll talk later.” He turned and walked out of the room. He saw Mike in the hallway and stopped him.
“Megan Sanders needs a ride to the airport and a flight back to Tulsa tonight. And all of her backstage privileges and any others that she had are to be revoked, understand?”
Mike nodded. “No problem. Consider it done.”
Taylor made his way back up to the stage, still fuming over what had just happened. Ashley hadn’t come back with his water yet, so he thought that she had forgotten about it. He told the guys that he would be right back, and had gone down to the lounge to get a bottle, and when he reached the lounge, he heard Megan tell Ashley to keep her hands off him, and then he had heard the rest. He still couldn’t believe he hadn’t noticed it before. All of her complaining and jealous looks she’d given Ashley now registered in his brain. He shook his head as he stopped beside his brothers.
“Hey, you ok?” Zac asked.
Taylor shook his head. “Not really, but we’ll talk about it later. Right now, we have a concert to give.”
Sign up to rate and review this story